Chapter 3

Is LOVE really BLIND?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was alone in the house waiting for yuri. I remembered tiffany, the tiffany that i saved 3 weeks ago, not the tiffany that who bumped into me yesterday.

"uh? seriously? were they really the same person? the tiffany i saved and caused me of my suspension was like cute and tamed cat not like the one i saw yesterday."

But anyway, I think it's gonna be easier for me. I thought it was going to be hard since i don't want to hurt someone like the tiffany i saved. hold on? so she saw me yesterday?
does that mean that she does not remember me at all?

"wah! daebak!" I exclaimed.

"hey? what's daebak?" I got startled cause i didn't know that yuri was already home. 

"huh? uh nothing!" I said, I cant let yuri know that the reason why I was suspended at work was because of tiffany.

I walked near him and grabbed what yuri was holding.

"what the hell bro?" I screamed to him when i saw what he got for me.

"haha! you gonna need it taeng! trust me! it will help us a lot with this mission." 

"A cane? ugh! I was even feeling awkward earlier and it was just our first day." I complained.

"just for 100 days taeng."

I just sighed, he's right! its not like we are just having fun here. I took the cane and starts to practice.

"I'll be back yul!"

"huh? where are you going?"

"I'm heading outside, I'll practice using this." I smiled and he just nodded.

"Be careful bro!"

I looked back.

"Bro? I am not really blind. I'll be fine. haha"

 

 


Tiffany's POV

I am here again walking in the same street where I first met the mysterious brown eyed guy.

"uh! this is hopeless, should i just give up?" I thought, I've been coming back to this place for 2 weeks and I didn't see anything even his shadow.

Maybe I should just let fate decide, If we are bound to see each other, we will meet again.

I started to walk back home when I saw someone across the street.

"Oh? wait? wasn't that the guy?"

I immediately crossed the street and walk near him, wait? why do i even bother? hah! I turned back but then i suddenly realized something. I looked at him again then everything sunk
into my mind now.  A pair of sunglasses and its not even sunny? a cane?OH MY GOSH! I covered my mouth.


"He's blind? like B-L-I-N-D?" I thought then I remembered how I acted when I bumped into him in school.  "Next time WATCH where you are going! okay?!"

Oh my god! that was not really nice of me.

I felt really bad now. maybe i could so something for him? I walked near him and followed him. I noticed that he has an average height, a milky skin, He's too white for a guy. Oh well, he probably just stayed 
home all his life since he is blind. He stopped in front of a cafe. oohh? this is my favorite cafe. I ran to the door to help him open it.

"I got it! go ahead it's open now." I said while smiling like he could even see my smile.

"uh? th-thanks!" all he said.

I saw him slowly walked to the register to order, he seems familiar with the cafe, was he always here? I've never seen him before though.

he was ordering when i noticed that the server was acting cute to him, like duh girl! he couldn't even see you acting cute! stop being pathetic there. I rolled my eyes. wait? why did i do that?
Am i affected? haha no! of course not!

"Do you need help to your seat sir?" I heard the server said. My feet suddenly walked near them like they had their own mind.

"oh no! I could help him." I told to that flirty server. I saw disappointment to her face. HAH!

I held this blind guy's hand and helped him to his seat.

"Ahh here." I even assisted him to sit.

"ah? Th-thanks again." He smiled. ooh? he has a really great smile, i even noticed a deep dimple.

I was just standing there. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter