Chapter 1

Is LOVE really BLIND?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany was walking in the street of Seoul, on the way to her favorite coffee shop. she suddenly stopped when she saw bunch of people gathered in one area.

"I wonder what's going on there." she thought curiously.

she began walking to the scene but she got startled when she heard a gun shot. she fell on her knees and covered her ears.
tiffany started to panic when people in the area were running towards her direction. she didn't know what to do. she was so scared. 
she couldn't get up, people are gonna step on her. she closed her eyes. all she could now was to pray for someone who could help her.
when she was losing hope, she suddenly felt someone carried her.she opened her eyes and saw a guy who was wearing a black cap carrying her.
it was all like a scene in a movie where your boyfriend was carrying you,that's how tiffany was feeling right now. she even forgot about the commotion and the gun shot.
tiffany was all mesmerized. she was staring at the guy, "pointed nose, red lips, milky skin" she thought but what caught her attention most was the guy's brown eyes.
they were the most beautiful eyes she has  ever seen in her life. she couldn't take her eyes away from the guy, she couldn't really see his whole face clearly since the
guys was wearing a cap and it's almost night time already. all she knows was the guy is so handsome. she closed her eyes again thinking that
this might be just hallucination and she's actually dying right now but in just few seconds, she felt she was being held down. she immediately opened her eyes but it all happened
like lightning. the guy who carried her was already gone.

"oh my god! where is he?" she looked around only to see random people still running, trying to get out of that place.


tiffany went home all disappointed.

"Tiff? where have you  been? i was waiting for you at the cafe!"

That was Jessica, tiffany's best friend.

tiffany just released a deep sigh.

"you don't want to know Jess." she said as she was heading upstairs to her room. 
Jessica followed her of course, they've been friends since they were just little kids.
ever since tiffany's mom died, her dad was never home, always out of the country, burying himself to work. tiffany understands that but sometimes shes
feeling lonely and shes thankful that Jessica was always there for her.


when tiffany reached her room. she opened the door and went straight to her bed.

"tiff? you seem bothered, really. why don't you tell me what happened?" Jessica asked her worriedly.

tiffany sighed again then she just shook her head.

"nothing Jess. I'm just really tired." she didn't want to lie to her best friend, but she thought it was better to be like that than to make everyone worried.

Jessica sat on her bed, she seems to doubt her best friend.

"okay tiff, just rest now. I'll see you tomorrow in school." Jessica knew that tiffany was hiding something but she knows her best friend too well,

she knows tiffany would tell her if she's ready.


Jessica left and Tiffany started to wonder who was the guy who saved her.

"Who are you?"

"and? and why did you save me?"

she closed her eyes and all she could remember was the guy's brown eyes.

"his eyes are so beautiful but..."

tiffany sighed.

"but full of sadness."

Tiffany suddenly felt all the sadness that the guy has. she doesn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter