No. 2

Woozi AU Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“- …. .. … / - . .- -.-. ……-. / … ..- -.-. -.- … .-.-.-,” you wrote out onto your paper. You tapped at your best friend and looked at her reaction. She nodded along to your message, “this teacher ,” it read. Thank god you and your best friend were fluent at Morse code, or else you both could get in serious trouble for it. You can’t count the numerous amount of bad stuff you guys have said behind people’s backs in Morse code. It was ridiculous.

 

You felt a tap on your arm and looked at your friend’s paper. “.. - / -.. — . … -. .—-. - / ……-.. .–. / - …. .- - / .. / …. .- - . / – .- - ….,” she wrote out. It doesn't help that I hate math. She was definitely right about that. You nodded frantically, letting her know you agreed wholly.

 

Your conversation continued this way, all in Morse code.

 

“So what are you doing after school today,” she asked

 

“Y’know the usual,” you answered.

 

“Oh, sit outside on the benches and stare at Jihoon’s as he walks by to his car,” he asked, trying to hide a smirk.

“How dare you,” you accused. “I don’t go over there just to stare at his , no matter how cute it is,” you retorted, trying to cover up a creeping blush.

 

“Don’t lie to me,” she wrote, giving you a pointed look.

 

“I’m not lying! I admit, I do think his is cute, but I do not sit there just to stare at it okay,” you wrote.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter