No. 6

Woozi AU Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dating the high school senior badboy while being a freshman in college was not always something that you needed to cross off your bucket list, but Jihoon made that entirely impossible for you. The way he would be ready to fight anyone who got in his way, the way he would always have a bandage on his cheek and a piece of gum in his mouth.

 

It didn’t take long for you to fall for him and his prickly exterior, because you knew he was a huge softie at heart. Even though his behavior , his grades were stellar, despite having to take responsibility of his family store after his father passed away and his mother fell into depression.

Every morning before the sun came up, he would be ready to go on his bike, delivering his mom’s homemade porridge door-to-door, to make up for what they don’t earn from the store.

You were drawn to him instantly, your heart yearning to fix his broken one, your paternal urge from years of taking care of your significantly younger sibling found its way out whenever you were around him.

It didn’t take long for him to fall for you either, because no matter how much he tried to push you away with harsh words and cold looks, you always seemed to bounce back immediately, a smile on your lips and empathy in your eyes.

The boys started to notice his actions, how his ears would perk up at the sound of your name appearing in a conversation, how he would nod his head frantically when you would invite them over for dinner in your apartment when you were feeling lonely. If they , they were basically flirting with death.

 

One day, you invited all of the boys over for dinner the night after tomorrow, but the next day, at various times, one after the other, they all dropped out, claiming to be swamped with homework, chores, extra lessons at school, and various other reasons. Jihoon didn’t even know they had all cancelled until he showed up to your house to find it empty aside from the two of you.

He tried to squirm out of it, by insisting he was intruding and hoped you would let him go, but you begged him to stay because how would you be able to finish all of the food you made?

He reluctantly agreed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter