1. Lunch with a Titan

Milk & Cookies

*Title: Lunch with a titan

*Genre: Fluff

*Writer: Ishiee

----------

 

'I hate it. I really hate his guts...' Kihyun thought as he tried not to glare at his co-worker from afar.

Chae Hyungwon. There's no particular reason why he hates the giant - Well, maybe because he's as tall as a titan (he exaggerates) and a hard working one. He's also good looking, there's no doubt about that either.

He quickly shook his head at the thought, 'What was I thinking?' He actually knows why he hates Hyungwon's guts. He's too straightforward. He secretly likes it but would he admit it? Of course, never. Kihyun let out a small but audible sigh.

"What's with that sigh of yours?" A deep voice called behind him. He turned and was presented with a small smile from none other than Hyungwon.

The taller approached him and took a seat beside him as usual, bugging him about random things like how noisy Minhyuk and Changkyun get, their other co-workers, and how Hoseok, the President's secretary, always gives a blank expression after finishing a pile of paperwork…

"It's nothing..." Kihyun responds as he leans his back on his chair comfortably.

"Are you finished with the client? We have a meeting to attend in like- " He quickly checks his wristwatch, it's 11:47 in the morning, he sighs. "- two hours."

"You sound like you can’t stand being in the same room with me even just for two hours..."  Hyungwon jokes as he rests his elbow on his leg and his chin on his palm while looking at the latter.

"I'm finished with Ms. Seo for today." He answers Kihyun's question.

The redhead nods and opens his mouth to speak but was abruptly interrupted by Hyungwon, "Want to get lunch?"

"No." Kihyun quickly answers back.

"That's what you've been saying for the 10th time this week, Kihyun. It's the 11th time now." Hyungwon complains with a frown plastered on his face. "You even refused to have dinner with me. That hurts me you know."

Kihyun hits the blond on his shoulder lightly with his fist out of embarrassment.

"I was tired after work, ." He makes up an excuse but Hyungwon's not having it. Hyungwon rubs his arm after getting hit by the shorter male.

"Then tell me, when's your day off?"

"What?”

"I am asking when you will be free, Yoo Kihyun."

"What are you saying?" Kihyun stares at the lizard on the ceiling.

"For s sake, stop talking to the lizard!" A frustrated Hyungwon runs his hand over his face then he looks at Kihyun again. "I'm here considering you to get some rest so I'm asking when's your day off so I can finally ask you out on a date."

Kihyun was left speechless after Hyungwon had said “date”. Well, Hyungwon has been persistent two weeks after he got in the company and met Kihyun. The tall blond wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he likes Kihyun.

Kihyun playfully hits Hyungwon again but this time, he's looking down at his shoes. "Yes." He mumbles softly but Hyungwon didn't hear it.

"What?"

"I said yes. I'll get lunch with you, titan."  Kihyun says flatly, quickly standing up to head to the door. It left Hyungwon confused but he followed behind the latter anyways.

"So you don’t hate me and we will have a date right?”

"Shut up. We can talk about that later after you get me lunch."

Kihyun walks ahead him towards the elevator. "Oh my god.." Hyungwon blurts out playfully, not even trying to hide his wide smile.

"Is this really Yoo Kihyun? Did you finally have a change of heart?" He laughs as he walked behind Kihyun.

Kihyun turns around and hits him again. But Hyungwon knows it's to hide his embarrassment.

"Shut up, Chae! We only have an hour left before the meeting."

"Just say yes the next time~" Hyungwon grins as he received another hit from the shorter.