Bathtub Illusions

This Sickness Has No Cure
~Three weeks later~ 
 
Luhans p.o.v 
 
 
I sat in the bathroom, waiting for the warm water to fill the bathtub, glad that the heat had made the mirror above the sink fog up: i couldn't bare to look at myself. 
 
I was extremely grateful to Kyungsoos mother for welcoming mer into her home after I was kicked out, but i knew I couldnt stay their forever. The house was small for two people, let alone me. Not to mention when the thing was born.
"I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me, but I can't expect you to look after me. Ive found a place I can go. A hostel. They'll take me in. Look after me." I explained to Kyungsoo and his mother.
A part of me was secretly praying that Kyungsoo would beg his mother to let him stay, but I knew I would never be able to. Of course Kyungsoo did beg, but both i knew and he himself knew that would not happen. 
 
So here I am now, in a hostel in the town centre, sitting on an uncomfortable toilet seat and wishing i was somewhere else. Someone else. I just wanted a different life. 
 I stared at my stomach. I was only two months along, but already a large bump had developed. I stood up and turned the taps off, cutting off the water. The room was silent as i stepped into the water.
Who was I kidding? I couldn't  have a child! I wasn't ready! I can do it! I won't do it...
 After a few seconds of silence, I felt my body become heavier and didn't nothing to stop my head from going under the water. This was nice. Being underwater. No sound, no responsibility. My chest was getting a little tight now, but didn't bring my head up for air. 
 
 
 
"What are you doing!?" A far to familiar face rang through the water. I opened my eyes, ignoring the sting of water. Minseok was standing above the bath, his face right in front of me. 
"Min-Minseok?" I thought to myself. 
"Why are you doing this?"
"Do what?" I closed my eyes again. 
"Drowning yourself. Pull yourself together babe. You don't want this..."
"You left me! You don't understand!" I almost cried. 
"I didn't want to go! And neither do you..."
"I can't do this without you..."
Minseok laughed softly. "You can. I know it's scary, but I'm here. Do you really think I'd really leave you?" 
"I don't want to get up..." I was sure I was crying now, but the water surrounding me hid the tears. 
"You can do it. I'm right here, I'm not leaving. Do it for me."
What was I doing? I can't kill myself! 
I sat up suddenly, gasping and clinging to the side of the bathtub. I wiped a hand over my wet face. But Minseok was gone. I frowned. Was it figment of my imagination? Was I going crazy? No, I was sure I heard him, I know I did. 
"I'm sorry! I'll try for you..." I whispered to the ceiling. I looked down at my stomach, rubbing over the slight swell. 
"I'm so sorry baby. I'd never hurt you! I'm so sorry." I gulped. 
"Don't you worry baby, mummy's here. And I love you so, so much!" I smiled at my stomach, rubbing my baby gently, soothingly. 
 
*********
Sehuns p.o.v
 
I walked up the drive, holding my briefcase over my head in a pathetic attempt to avoid the rain. I fumbled for my keys in my pocket, locking the car hastily before trying to steady my hand enough to open the door. I darted in the house, shutting the door behind me and shivering. 
"Tao?" I shouted. No answer. I wandered around downstairs, finding no trace of Tao. What I did Notice was a black tie on the kitchen counter. Not mine. Not Taos. I walked upstairs, still clutching the tie. 
"Uh...uh...ah...ah! Yes! There..there Yifan!!" I heard my lover moan from the bedroom. I felt my face turn red as I stormed into our bedroom, flinging the door open so hard it banged against the wall viciously. 
"What the is this?!?!" I screamed at my boyfriend, who was on all fours on our bed, sweaty and panting as a tall man pounded into him from behind. Both men froze when they saw me.
"Sehun! Y-you said you'd be...be late back..." Tao gasped as the man behind him made no attempt to even remove himself from my boyfriend. 
"Oh I'm sorry! I'll just off then. And leave you to this! I'm sorry for thinking that I meant something to you!" I threw the god damn tie on the floor and thundered out of the house, slamming the front door loudly and storming to my car. I drove away, screaming in anger as AC/DC blared in the radio. I pulled over into a nearby lay-by, letting the tears fall as I angrily hit the steering wheel. How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me. 
 
How could he break my heart like this?
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Thank you for subscribing and voting hahaha please comment your thoughts.