04 Confessing

See you again

“Get out of my class right now!” She shouted at Joohyun.
Talk about anger issues.
After Joohyun left, I hid my workbook and told the teacher that I left it at home. Oddly enough she just brushed me off and walked away.
“Teacher Kim, why didn’t you chase me out like you did with Lee Joohyun?” I asked.
“You’re my best student and well, she’s not.” She simply replied.
“Don’t you think is unethical to show favoritism in class?”
If Joohyun’s going to be kicked out, I might as well join her.
“If you have a problem with my educating method, you may as well leave the class.” She stated with a frown on her face
“Will do.” And with that I left the class and looked for Joohyun

I figured that I would find her at the roof
and apparently she was.

“Hey Joo..”
“Hey” She replied. Her eyes looks swollen.
Did she cry ?
“Why are you here?” She asked.
“Did you cry ?”
“I thought you completed your work?” She asked again.
“Your eyes looked swollen.”
She suddenly chuckled then leaned against the wall.

“I’ve never been in trouble before, let alone get scolded by anyone, ever.” She said.
Now I can understand what Hyemi meant by Joohyun being the nicest person in the world.
“Don’t worry too much about it, it’s just a mistake.”
“Maybe I’ve been too used to being a perfectionist. I don’t make mistakes.”
She said.
Didn’t know there was this side of her. I mean she only got scolded by the teacher once. It’s just that. Not really  a  big deal in my opinion.
“You do know it’s not really a big deal.”
“I know but publically being told to get out of class is kinda embarrassing especially for a girl.” She replied with a warm smile.
“Oh.”
It’s official, you know nothing about girls Byun Baekhyun.


I grabbed my sketchbook and my pencil. I left these items here because I just feel that it’s a hassle to go up and done carrying my tools so I might as well leave it here since no one goes up here.
“What are you doing?”He asked.
“You wanted to see me draw right?”
 “Yeah. ”
He quietly peeked on my sketch.

After a while I can clearly see tha t he’s getting bored so he ended up playing with my ballpoint pen.
 

Click Click Click

I really like you but if you won’t stop that I will stab you.
“Do you mind stopping that action of yours?”
“Oh sorry, am I interrupting you?” He apologized
Yes. It’s getting on my nerves
“A bit.”
Lies .A lot actually
Can’t really blame him, he’s bored.
I start packing my stuff.
 “You’re done?” He asked
Nope
“I’ll just finish it later.”
Probably won’t
“So, what do you want to do now, we got about 15 minutes till we can go back to class.” He asked.
“Let’s talk.”
“No, we guys don’t do that.” He said. Truth to be told I was kinda disappointed until he said, “I’ll make an exception for you though.”

“Hi I’m Lee Joohyun.”
“Byun Baekhyun.”
He spoke.

Soon we started to talk about the most random stuff. I learned that he loves singing, he doesn’t eat cucumber. We ended up trash talking about the math teacher. It was hilarious seeing Baekhyun imitate her and the part where he talked about her horrid makeup.
It feels like this moment is timeless. Was this was what it would feel to have Byun Baekhyun as your boyfriend?

“Why are you even here?” I suddenly asked him
“Can’t leave a lady alone.” He replied.
“What if that lady wants to be alone.”
“I still wouldn’t leave her because I LIKE HER.” He stated
WHATTT?!!!!

I honestly didn’t know how to react and I probably reacted in the worst way possible.
“HAHAHAHAHA”
I need to jump off a building… with a parachute
Why did I do that ?
Seriously Lee Joohyun a guy the person you like just confessed to you and you laughed it off? I want to hit my face with a brick,a steel brick.



Sorry for short chapter..       >.<