03 Possibility

See you again

“I’m sorry Joo, but think of the bright side, you can finally confess to him. What’s the worst thing that could happen? He’ll be gone and there won’t be those awkward moments when he doesn’t feel the same.”
As much as I find it annoying that Minju’s excited for him to leave, she’s right, I got nothing to lose.
“You’re right !” I agreed with her. 


Meanwhile ....

"YOU'RE FREAKING MOVING ?!!!" Hyemi shouted at me while slapping my back.
Even though she does it out of habit, it hurts, like really
“YOU TOLD HER BEFORE US ?!! Well, that’s just rude..” Chanyeol joined her By hitting me in the back.
“Whatever happened to 8 years of friendship and you freaking told her?” He continued while faking his sobs.
Okay.. I think I kind of broke the code. Bros before hoes.
Technically Lee Joohyun isn’t a hoe, she’s a person that I really like.
So I didn’t actually broke the code.
“Wait..” Hyemi suddenly spoke up. She continued, “You told her? How?”
And so I told them about this morning..

“Does that mean she likes you ?” Chanyeol asked..
I wish
“Don’t assume you dimwitted fool.” Hyemi replied.
I’m kind of glad that I have a lady friend.
Not really lady-like though
But she still understands girls more compared to me and Chanyeol combined.
“She waited for him.” He said.
She did wait for me
“Maybe she waited out of courtesy. You told her to wait and fyi she’s literally the nicest person in the world. She volunteers at the orphanage and there was a time when I saw her help an old man cross the road.” She stated.
I stand corrected.
“Wait..She froze right? When you told her that you’re moving?” Hyemi questioned.
“Yeah. Why ?”

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

“Figure it out yourself boys, I’m going to class. See ya!” Hyemi suddenly stood up and left
“What ??” Chanyeol replied

WTF
Why would you leave a friend in need of an answer.

Oh my fudge, this is going to be awkward.. I thought as I  was about to enter the class.


I figured that it’s kinda rude to be mad at a person for leaving when he’s not even at fault.In fact, I can’t even be mad because one, we’re not even together, two, he would never like me as a person.. You can like an artwork without liking the artist. I just think that he would only like the artwork.
I saw him entering and I gave him a smile.
Is it weird if I did that? I don’t even know nor care.I guess I got bolder after Minju’s suggestion.”
“You alright ?” He asked with am adorkable smile.
Oh  my feels
“Nope”
What did you just say, Lee Joohyun ?
“What ?” He again asked.
“I’m certainly not alright.”
STOP TALKING LEE JOOHYUN!!!
“And may I ask why?” He spoke.
That awkward moment when your crush is looking at you intently.
I’m in heaven I just died.
“You may not.”
Finally Joohyun!! You got out of this mess and to answer his question,
OF COURSE I’M NOT ALRIGHT! MY CRUSH JUST TOLD ME RIGHT INTO MY FACE THAT HE’S MOVING. Oh how I wish I could say that.
“But..” He tried to say something until..
The math teacher arrived.

I just realized something, I forgot to bring my math workbook. Teacher Kim is going to kill me.

“Here,use my book.. She’s only going to check the homework pages so don’t worry, she won’t flip the front cover.” He suddenly said ,handing me his workbook.
“I can’t..”
 
“Where’s your book?” Teacher Kim asked.
“I.. di..dn’t b..ring…it" I stuttered. This was literally my first time doing something wrong and to be honest, this teacher gives me the chill.
“Get out of my class right now!” She shouted.
I took some pencils with me and left the class. I swear I can feel all the students staring at me like I’m fresh meat. I probably already am one.
However they weren’t really looking at me once I glanced at the class through the window. Their eyes are glued upon Baekhyun.

Honestly I didn’t want to know what was happening so I just went upstairs to the rooftop.
I ‘m too depressed today..

“Hey, Joo..” I heard a voice
 



For some reason I get inspired when I'm sick. Haze is just urghhh..
Especially when your asthmatic.

So, dear people who are affected by the haze,
Drink a lot of water, don't get sick. (like me T.T)
Wear the damn mask and..
going to school when you're terribly sick is a no no..
Friday was the worst decision of my life.
Take care :)

CUTI~~~