01 Odd

See you again

"See you again" I said with a sincere smile.


“Today we’re going to switch seats.” The teacher announced. Sounds of students groaning in annoyance can be heard. I honestly didn’t mind. It’ll be nice to finally have a new partner since my partner, previous partner is really talkative. She’s nice but she keeps distracting me especially when I’m drawing, it’s annoying.
Even Baekhyun didn’t say a word about it. Call me a stalker but I find it interesting to watch him. Everything he does just seems so interesting. How he focuses in class with his nerdy yet cute glasses. How he can finish the schoolwork without putting much effort and how he keeps tapping his foot every time he hums. Not forgetting the time he cracked a joke in class and his eyes somehow looks sparkling.
Today I can sense something different about him. Like something’s bothering him. If only I can help or at least ask if he’s fine. If only..
Now, back to reality.
Students, with their bags stood in front of the class waiting for the teacher to call out their names.
Apparently, Baekhyun and I were the two last students standing. We ended up having to sit beside each other .
Can’t really say I was unhappy, I wasn’t really happy either. I just felt worried and flustered but I hid those feelings obviously.
But what are the odds of you sitting beside your crush ?
Impossible ?
Maybe ?
This was incredibly ridiculous that I get to sit beside Byun Baekhyun. The coolest person I know.
How do I act? What should I do ? Do I say hi ?
Many thoughts ran through my head.
He just sat there quietly without even sparing a glance at me .
Okay, something’s  definitely up
Should I ask ? Wouldn’t that make me look like a meddling person ?
Maybe ?
I don’t want to ask.
Wait, do I want to?
Maybe I’m just too ugly for him to notice me ..
Okay Lee Joohyun, you are overreacting.
“Hey, do you have an extra pen? “ Baekhyun finally spoke.
“May..be ?” I stuttered when he suddenly asked me. “I meant,yes I do, here.” I gave him my favourite pen.
“Thanks” He thanked with a half smile.
This is the best day of my life. My crush spoke to me !!!
(A/N: talk about desperate =_=)


I felt under the weather today since I was told that I was going to move to Seoul by Monday. I know it happens, but to leave all my friends and my life here is just too upsetting.
Well at least I can’t just leave without confessing my feelings to the one and only Lee Joohyun.
I don’t know why but she just looks like a genuinely happy and sincere person.

I’m fully aware that I should be happy that I get to sit beside her, it’ll be easier for me to confess to her but I was just thinking what happens if I confess ?
Will she accept me ?
Maybe ?
However, what happens if she does accept me ?
I’ll be leaving either way

“Hey, do you have an extra pen?” I asked her. She looks like she was thinking about something .
She stuttered, though  I have to say she look cute when she’s flustered. Eventually she gave me a pen .
The rest of the day seemed normal.
We didn’t talk at all just glancing at each other.
She didn’t leave the class for recess.
Neither did I
I didn’t have the appetite when my friends invited me to eat with them. I just wanted to play some music .So I put on my earphones and played my mp3.
I saw her drawing. As always , her eyes burns with passion.
I didn’t want to bother her so I tried my best not to hum, sing, etc. Unfortunately it’s a habit that even I can’t help it.
“Am I bothering you ?” I asked her after seeing her stop drawing.
“Actually yes . You are in fact bothering me .” She replied.
I never seen this side of her . Feisty.
Can’t  really blame her. She really cares about her drawings.
“I’ll leave..” I told her. It’s fine actually I’ll just go to the music room.
“No. Just stay here. I’ll just go to go to the rooftop ” She suddenly said that left me dumbfounded.


Oh my gosh. Did I just tell him my secret spot ?!!
I mean I get his habit of singing but I need peace and quiet to draw and him singing is distracting.
“Can I come with you ?” He asked.
WHAT?!!!
“I mean  I kinda like seeing you draw, can I come ?” He asked again .
KRINGGGGG
“Too bad maybe next time .” He stated.

 



How was the first chapter ?

-Liyana R.