Not an update - Semi hiatus

Yours to Choose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello ^^

Its been a long time, yeah? I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I am currenlty very busy with the last leg of my masters degree, namely the Thesis. I really get very little time to write anything. However, I do intend to finish these stories so I'll get back to them soon as I'm done... hopefully soon.

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story so far. I'll try my best to get back to it soon as I can. I really appreciate your support. 

Until then, you can check out my monster fic You who came from the Stars (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/802228/you-who-came-from-the-stars-comedy-romance-melodrama-exo-crack-exoxocs) and its equally ginormous sequels, My Love from another Planet (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/910102/my-love-from-another-planet-angst-drama-romance-exo-kai-sehun-xiumin) and You are my Destiny (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1135296/you-are-my-destiny-angst-drama-fluff-romance-exo) which is currently ongoing, but only because its mostly pre-written - and yes, I know... I was a bit obsessed with Kim SooHyun and his drama, alright? Don't be misled, there is nothing like Do MinJoon-shi in the story but we do have 12 idiotic aliens. So... give it a go if you want to.

I'm sorry but this story won't be updated in a while... but I promise, I'm not abandoning it and I will, God-willing, complete it. Please wait for it. 

Thank you for understanding. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter