Let Go

A Song For Our Love

Hi~ here's the second chapter. I tried so hard to make you feel the feelings (?) haha sorry if there are errors T^T

The song is Taeyang's Let Go. This chapter is cuter than the previous one :)


Love and breakups
They’re all these and those, nothing
I don’t care
It’s okay
I’m used to being alone myself

He was looking at Jiyong’s face while his hair. He couldn’t believe he was there, in his own house, with the most beautiful boy in the world after a long session of math homework. Actually, it was weird. He still remembering both days perfectly. Of the saddest day, he remembered everything, how bad he had felt and how he had promised to himself that he was not going to be in love with anyone anymore, never. He had thought he was in love, and that person only played with him. Since that day he started to be alone, he didn’t need anyone, he didn’t want to be with anyone, only himself. And then Kang Daesung appeared. A very friendly boy, which made him remember what friendship was. They were together always and were lucky to have all their classes together too. Dae always helped him when he felt sad. He made him laugh, and Seung could be as he really was. After that, those guys came to their life, the ones that only bullied Seunghyun because of his weight, but tried to make Seung think that it was friendship. And sadly, Seung had believed them. He thought the boys and Daesung were his only friends, the only ones that won’t let him alone because he was chubby, and so important, Seung was not in love with any of them. They were the perfect friends for him. He didn’t want to be close to anyone that get his attention, he didn’t want to be hurt again. He didn’t care a lot if they made fun of his weight, because after all, friends could make fun of friends, right?... And then, Kwon Jiyong came to his life. He remembered exactly how his heart started to beat once again after looking at Jiyong for the first time. Two weeks after school started, he felt a gaze under him. He turned back and his heart raced instantly. A beautiful boy was looking at him. Seung got scared and turned back again. What was that? He couldn't even imagine liking that boy. No, it was impossible. He should not be in love with anyone, never… or at least until his 30th birthday.

I was so cold
I was so emotionless
These days I’m a bit strange
I was so greedy
I was so selfish
But I started to let myself go little by little

He hated Jiyong. He hated him because he liked him, and Seung was not allowed to like anyone. He had tried everything to stop thinking on him. He treated him bad, ignored him, he didn’t want the boy near to him… but Jiyong kept trying to stay close. And in the end, Seunghyun stopped trying. Yes, he liked the petite boy. Maybe Jiyong was his “destiny”? Slowly he was letting the boy’s sweetness inundate him. His head was a mess, he didn’t want to be with anyone, but every day with Jiyong was like happiness coming back to him. Before he noticed, Jiyong was giving him life again.

I get everything I’ve wanted
But I can’t have what I need

And suddenly one day, one of his friends told him that Jiyong was making fun of his weight. And Seunghyun had believed him, as the idiot he was. They took his happiness away from him once again. But what he didn’t expect was Jiyong being so insistent. He had taken him to a corridor and started crying because he was so angry, while saying that he liked him a lot. And seeing that, for some reason, Seunghyun knew Jiyong was telling the truth. Jiyong liked him! The boy had feelings for him… and then he felt it, the hole in the stomach that only lasts one second but that feels like an hour. That day he realized, the only thing he needed to feel happy was Jiyong’s love.

Much greed that was covering my eyes
Selfishness of my hands full
Let go everything
On my way to you
Let go of past days
The scar that was hurting my heart
The memory that suffocated me
Let go everything
On my way to you

After talk a bit with Daesung, he decided it was time to leave the past behind him. Jiyong wasn’t the person that have hurt him before. He couldn’t continue acting like that, so selfish, thinking that staying away from people was the best for him, when actually he was just hurting himself and people around him. He thought that being alone, he was going to have all he needed but didn’t know how nice was to be with friends.

“What are you thinking of?” Jiyong spoke and Seunghyun looked at him. He hadn’t noticed when the boy woke up.

“I was thinking on how I lived before of… you” He felt his cheeks hot. He wasn’t used to say that kind of things.

He saw how Jiyong smiled at him. They started dating 3 months ago, and it was the best thing that had happened to his life. At the beginning he has tried to ignore the feeling, he tried to stay away from Jiyong, he felt so scared when his heart started beating super fast when the boy was near to him. But Jiyong had been persistent.

“Don’t think about that Seung… think in something cute instead”

“But that’s cute… I mean… you are cute…”

“Seung!” Ji suddenly jumped on him and hugged him very thigh “Stop being so sweet”

“Ji… get off…”

“Ah?” Seung felt how Jiyong stopped hugging him and looked directly at his eyes “Why? Don’t you like?”

“I like… but… you know…” Seung looked away.

“Seunghyun” He looked at Jiyong again when heard how serious his voice tone was. Also his facial expression was so serious “Think of that again and I’m going to kick you. You are fine like this, chubby or slim. What those idiot people says is not important, I think you are perfect.”

Seunghyun smiled. Never before he had felt that warm in his heart, until he met Jiyong. He was like an angel only for him. He took with his hands the red face of the boy and kissed him.

“I love you Ji”

“I love you more Seungie”

There’s no tears coming out
There’s even no time to tear
I won’t stop
Anymore
I’m used to the loneliness

I used to say that
I was pretending to be strong
These days I’m a bit strange
I was so greedy
I was so selfish
But I started to let myself go little by little

Almost five months, and Seunghyun couldn’t believe what Jiyong made him feel.

At the lunch time in the school, aside being with Youngbae and Daesung, sometimes he went with Jiyong to sit together under a tree. Seunghyun sat down on the grass and Ji between his legs, while Seung hugged his waist. He wasn’t used to be like that, but only having Jiyong by his side made him act sweet and cute. He didn’t mean though, because Jiyong was important enough for him to act like that. For Seunghyun, no one was more important than Jiyong. He didn’t understand what the boy had done to him. He only came to his life and had filled it up with color.

I get everything I’ve wanted
But I can’t have what I need

Much greed that was covering my eyes
Selfishness of my hands full
Let go everything
On my way to you
Let go of past days
The scar that was hurting my heart
The memory that suffocated me
Let go everything
On my way to you

It’s meaningless without you
There’s no me without you
Though I let go of the world, It’s okay if
There’s only you left inside me
Baby I will never let you go

He was sure that that wasn’t true, it couldn’t be true. He trusted in Jiyong, right? Jiyong wasn’t a liar, right?

He felt how his eyes burned, but he didn’t want to cry… and he was not going to cry. Probably those guys were lying to him… right? Sure, they were telling lies…

“Then, what do you think?” One of them spoke.

“I think you all must go before I kick you off”

The three boys started laughing in front of him and then walked away, leaving him alone in the corridor.

What if everything was true? What if they were friends of Jiyong and he had told them those things?... No, it couldn’t be… Jiyong couldn’t fool him that way.

Seung slowly fell down until he was sitting on the floor, with his back against the wall. Even when Jiyong told him everyday “I love you”, a little part inside of him still being insecure. Those guys had told him that there was no reason for a cute boy like Jiyong dating someone like Seunghyun, except maybe a bet. And if he think on it well, it was true. It was normal for someone like him liking someone like Jiyong, but what could’ve seen Jiyong in the idiot Seunghyun? Aside from the weight… His eyes burned again, but he was not going to cry. He was not going to do it never again. Even if everything was true, even if Jiyong was lying to him, long time ago he had promised to himself that he was not going to cry for anyone. Maybe the most difficult part was going to be alone once again…

“Seung!!”

Seunghyun recognized that voice immediately. He saw Jiyong running at the speed of light directly to him. What was he doing there? He had class at that hour. Seung was there because he wanted to go to the bathroom, and when he was going back to the classroom those guys had intercepted him.

“Seung!!” Jiyong shouted again and yaw before jumping over him and hug him “Don’t believe them, don’t believe them!! What they told you is not true!!”

Slowly Seunghyun pushed Jiyong away to face him.

“How do you know they told me something?”

“I heard them! They’re in my class… we don’t have professor on this hour so they went out, when they came back told me what they’ve told you and that you’re not going to love me anymore” Jiyong started crying and Seunghyun felt pain in his heart “Then I came running to find you… you don’t believed them, right?” Seunghyun didn’t answer and Jiyong cried even more “Seung…”

“I don’t want to believe them Ji, but they’re right in something. What could you have seen in me?” Seunghyun looked away, but immediately felt Jiyong’s hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look into his eyes. Jiyong were still crying.

“At the beginning, I thought you were just cute. I saw you and my heart started beating so fast. The days passed and every time I was near to you I felt like my mind was empty and the only thing I could think of was in looking at you…” Seung started feeling ashamed “Slowly I started to know you, and I realized that you were the cutest person I had seen before. I tried to stay close to you, to hear your voice, see your face, I tried that you looked at me too. Do you remember when you found me behind a tree and told me to go away? I have to confess, actually I was spying you… I only wanted to be your friend and maybe something more… I don’t know what I saw in you the first day, but this is how love is, isn’t it? You don’t choose who is going to steal your heart, it only happens. You know that this person is perfect in your eyes, no matter what other people thinks, even the most little part is beautiful. That’s love”

Seunghyun was feeling like if his heart was going to get out of his chest and wanted to cry again. Jiyong definitely was a blessing in his life.

“Do you understand it, Seung?” Slowly Jiyong got closer while closing his eyes, until their foreheads were touching “I don’t care what other people thinks of you. I don’t care anything, because the only thing really important to me is that in my eyes, you are perfect. The only important thing is that I want to keep feeling how my heart races every time we are together, just like now. What is important to you?”

“The important thing to me is… it’s you. And never let you go” Jiyong pulled away and opened his eyes. They were swollen, but he wasn’t crying anymore.

“Then the only thing you have to do is love me. Love me like I love you” Seunghyun touched Jiyong’s face with his both hands. Ji only closed his eyes again and moved his head, as if he was trying to feel better Seunghyun’s hands “I love you Seung”

“And I love you too Ji. I love you more than you could imagine”

Much greed that was covering my eyes
Selfishness of my hands full
Let go everything
On my way to you
Let go of past days
The scar that was hurting my heart
The memory that suffocated me
Let go everything
On my way to you