I know

A Song For Our Love

Hello guys. This is the final chapter~ with Seungri's "I know" ft. IU. Hope you like it :)

Btw i changed a word in the song. I put boy instead of girl XD


Monday that first day, I was doubtful
whether I was really seeing such a beautiful you
Tuesday I knew at first sight
with eyes and a heart like mine, that you were my boy

There he was again, remembering the day when he saw Jiyong for the first time. He had a smile on his face, while watching the younger sleep. How was it possible to love someone so much, just like how he loved Jiyong? There were no words to describe it, he just loved him a lot. He loved that warmth feeling in his chest when thinking on him. He also discovered that he was so possessive over Jiyong. And he liked to protect him, from everything and everyone, because Jiyong was his most valued treasure, he couldn’t let anyone hurt him. And although he was always asking himself the same question, what had the little cutie Jiyongie done to have him so crazy in love, he just remembered the words the younger said to him before: you don’t know why or how, it just happens, so is love.

My heart wants me to tell you (I want to tell you)
Thank you for appearing before me ‘Cause I

Jiyong’s smile was the only thing he wanted to see for the rest of his life. It was so dazzling and full of happiness. But nothing could be compared to the smile that he had seen just a few minutes ago.

“Yongie?”

“Hmm?” Seunghyun felt the younger moving in his arms.

He strengthened his wrap and sighed feeling Jiyong’s skin touching his own skin. He was so happy only with the fact that Jiyong was his boyfriend, it made him feel complete, but now that they just made love, Seunghyun felt he finally could die without any regrets. It was the best feeling ever.

“Thank you for being so persistent and for not going away from me even when I was mean to you. Because if you weren’t, I don’t know what would’ve happened with me.”

“Hyunnie…”

“Don’t say anything. I just want to thank you for appearing in my life.”


I know when I see you
My whole body shivers with thrill Baby
I know when we are together
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

Someday someone approached me
and spoke to me with such innocent words
One day it was so wonderful
with a nose and lips like mine, that you were my guy

Jiyong only knew one thing: Seunghyun was definitely the best boyfriend in this world. He was handsome, cute, sweet, very romantic when he wanted to be, and he loved Jiyong so much. He loved him just as Jiyong loved Seunghyun back. He was sure of that. Since the first time he saw him, he had been sure that that boy was his ideal type. Even when he was mean to him, Jiyong knew actually he was very sweet, and he hadn’t been wrong. In his memory was marked the day when their eyes met for the first time only for a second. Jiyong smiled while remembering that. In that moment Jiyong also saw a special bright in Seunghyun’s eyes, which disappeared the next time he saw him, but now Jiyong could see the bright everyday.

My mind wants me to tell you (I want to tell you)
If it’s with you, I can go wherever ‘Cause I

“I love you Seunghyun.”

Jiyong got closer to his boyfriend’s chest. That day they were sleeping in Seunghyun’s house. They watched a movie and now they were ready for sleep, Jiyong being hugged by Seunghyun.

“I love you more, and you can’t contradict me.”

Jiyong chuckled. Sometimes he felt really embarrassed of being so like a teenage girl in love, but he couldn’t help it. He wanted to go outside with a signboard of neon lights, ‘I love Choi Seunghyun’ written on it.

I know when I see you
My whole body shivers with thrill Baby
I know when we are together
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

Your existence is like water to me
I’m with you, so I’m happy, and nothing else

Seunghyun’s arms were his new favorite place. When he felt sad, Seunghyun was there hugging him and making him feel better. When he was happy, Seunghyun was there for share his happiness with him. At nights, the best place to sleep was Seunghyun’s arms. Jiyong could say the only thing he needed to be alive was to feel Seunghyun’s love in one of his hugs.

Because I’m confident that I’ve found my other half
Now I want to wake up every day with you Yeah

Jiyong was the light that lightened his life, and he wasn’t ever going to be tired of saying that. The younger’s presence made him smile instantly, made him feel that he had the strength to keep going on. He had taught him to believe in himself, and also in the people around him. But they were very opposite. Jiyong was glowing all the time, and Seunghyun wasn’t, but he thought maybe that was what made them love each other so much. They were truly made for each other.

Oh, I know when I wish to see you
My eyes are moist with tears Baby
I know when we’re together
There’s absolutely nothing to fear ‘Cause I

 

“Hyunnie… I think happy endings does exist.”

“Huh? What are you talking about Ji?”

“I’m talking about you and me… we will be together until like, forever, right?”

“Oh, of course.” Seunghyu hugged the younger “We will be always together, I will never leave your side. But if someday you want to leave… well, if that’s what you really want, I won’t stop you.” Seunghyun felt a hit in his chest “Ouch! Why did you do that?”

“Are you silly? I will never want to be away from you” Jiyong’s arms wrapped Seunghyun’s body “With you my life is complete… do you really think I will want to leave you?... And if I try to leave, please promise me that you will stop me.”

“Ji…”

“Please Seung… promise me that you will never let me go…”

Seunghyun pulled away and cupped Jiyong’s face with his both hands, then kissed him.

“I promise you Youngie. I promise you that I won’t never let you go.”

My whole body shivers with thrill
We shine brighter than anything on this earth ‘Cause I

Seunghyun was still chubby, and Jiyong liked him like that. But even if he became slim and his cute chubby Seunghyun were gone, Jiyong didn’t mind, because he was going to love Seunghyun in any way, forever.

And to Seunghyun, Jiyong was the most perfect boy in the world. Also he gave him the love that nobody wanted to give him before. He couldn’t ask for more.

The only thing that both of them really wanted, was their love to last until the end of their lives.

 


So that's it!

Thank you so much to everyone who have read, commented, subscribed and/or voted my story ^^ I hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing it!