Yasashisa de afureru you ni

A Song For Our Love

Hello again~ here's 4th chapter with Daesung's "Yasashisa de afureru you ni" hope you like it ^^ sorry if there are mistakes.


When I open my eyes

I find myself in a familiar scenery

And I start to lose sight of what’s important

 

He loved waking up and seeing Jiyong sleeping next to him. It had been two days and he couldn’t get used, because it was too beautiful to be real. Seunghyun didn’t know exactly how but the both of them had convinced their parents to let them go to a Christmas trip. Everything had been unexpected, and now they were in a hotel in Japan, both in the same room and same bed. Jiyong’s classmates had bought a travel package that included round trip ticket, the hotel in Japan for one week with breakfast, dinner and a visit to Tokyo Disneyland, but they needed one more person, so Jiyong had invited Seunghyun. The bad part, as Jiyong’s classmates had said, was that they would had to share a room in pairs. And there was something worse: one room had only one bed. That had been the biggest problem until they found out that Jiyong had invited Seunghyun. So they decided to leave them in the individual room. But of course both agreed. And now Seunghyun was in love. It was like a dream, and he didn’t want to wake up. He wasn’t even sure if he wanted to go back to Korea. Seung loved his mom and sister, but being like that with Jiyong, going with him to the same place after a tiring day and then sleeping in the same room and same bed as if they were married, then seeing him the next morning by his side… it was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

You taught me the meaning of life

And the joy that comes from it

I feel like I can say “I think I’ll be alright”

I want to see you now, see your smiling face

 

Both were walking on the streets near their hotel. They were practically walking on snow, wearing scarfs and gloves, but still holding hands. Jiyong knew a little of Japanese, he wasn’t an expert but at least they could ask for food and don’t get lost so it was ok.

It was going to be night soon so they turned back and walked towards their hotel to have dinner. No one was talking, they were just holding hands and walking in silence. And Seunghyun loved it. He didn’t need to talk to Jiyong to feel good, only needed to stay by his side. Ji had taught him to enjoy little things, like just walk saying nothing, enjoying the other’s presence.

And suddenly, Seunghyun felt the urge to kiss Jiyong.

He stopped walking, causing Jiyong to stop too and turn to look at him. Their eyes met and Seunghyun cupped Ji’s face with his both hands. Slowly removed the scarf that was hiding his beautiful boyfriend’s lips from him. Jiyong’s had a confusion look on his face, but still being beautiful. Seunghyun got closer and joined their lips, trying to show in that kiss how thankful he was.

It’s as if everything that surrounds you

Is overflowing with kindness

I’ll keep on loving you with all my heart, without any hesitation

I’ll always be by your side

 

Jiyong was shining. Seunghyun was sure of that. He was looking Jiyong wear his pajamas in front of the mirror, and he looked radiant. He seemed to be overflowing happiness. Seung remembered how his mom’s friends used to say that a woman “shines” when she is pregnant. Were they talking about that radiance? Was it the same one that Seung could see in Jiyong?

“Ji?” Seung called him from the bed. He was already ready to sleep.

“Yes Hyunnie?” Jiyong looked at him smiling.

“Are you pregnant?” The moment when he said that, Jiyong got shocked.

“…What?”

“Are you pregnant?” Jiyong’s eyes widened.

“No…” Seunghyun saw how Jiyong touched his belly “Or I think so… I mean, no!” Then he screamed, blushing “I am not pregnant!”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I am sure!”

“Then why you always look so happy?” Seung saw Jiyong blinking a couple of times, and then he smiled. He went to turn off the light and then to lay on the bed next to Seunghyun.

“I’m happy because we are here, together. What has that to be with being pregnant?”

“Well… my mom’s friends said that a woman shines when she’s pregnant. And every time I see you… you look so happy that you shine.” Seunghyun heard Jiyong’s laugh and then felt him cuddling, hugging him. Seung did the same.

“Hyunnie, I’m not a woman.”

“I know, but…”

“Haven’t you heard that when someone is in love, they seems to shine too? And I’m in love with my adorable boyfriend Choi Seunghyun.”

 

I’m always prone to leave ordinary thins behind

I forget to take a breather

And just end up wasting time

 

You taught me the flowers’ names and the vastness of the sky

I feel like I understand this thing called love

I’ll move through time without rushing

 

Jiyong was like a little kid next to Seunghyun, he was jumping and couldn’t stop pulling Seung’s arm. Some of his classmates were doing the same, jumping around and being all excited, and others were just waiting patiently, like Seunghyun. They were in front of the doors of Tokyo Disneyland. The plan was that they could stay there since the park opens, go everywhere they want, but come back to the doors at 9pm to go to the hotel.

When the doors opened, Seunghyun felt Jiyong holding his hand and start to run, making him run too. He didn’t care running in the whole park just to see Jiyong smiling. He didn’t care go to all the mechanic games with Jiyong, just for that beautiful smile not fading. If that made the younger happy, Seung was going to do it, because Jiyong made him happy, and because he loved him more than everything else in the world.
 

It’s as if the world I live in is overflowing with light

I can shine on the life you’re living now

So even if we’re apart

I’m by your side

 

Even if rain falls

Even if the wind blows

I can’t feel the cold anymore

There is always a warmth in my heart

I’ll never lose it, thank you

 

Outside was snowing, but inside of the hotel room, Seung could feel Jiyong’s warmth in his body. They just had dinner in their room and now they were watching a movie on the TV. Seung couldn’t understand anything because it was in japanese, but he was hugging Jiyong and that was all he needed.

“Ji?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you think that someday I will be able to shine just like you?” The question had slipped out of his lips before he could notice. Jiyong looked at him with a confused expression.

“What are you talking about? You are already shining Hyunnie!” Jiyong climbed to Seung’s lap and put his arms around his neck “You said you see me shining, and I see you shining too. You might not shine like me, but shine in your own way. And, do you know how I know that you shine?” Seunghyun denied “Because of your eyes, your gestures and your voice. I see how your eyes shine every time you look at me, I feel your warmth in my heart every time you smile when we are together, and I hear the sweetness in your voice when you talk to me. All of this makes you shine. I shine when I’m with you, and you shine when you are with me.”

And suddenly Jiyong hugged him so tight. Seung hugged him back and smiled. He still didn’t understand how the younger could make him feel that warmth in his chest even only looking at him.

As the seasons change

Never let my hand go

So that the love which connect us

Will never lose it’s color

 

It’s as if everything that surrounds you

Is overflowing with kindness

I’ll keep on loving you with all my heart, without any hesitation

I’ll always be by your side

 

Seunghyun closed the door of the room behind him, hoping that nobody had seen them. Jiyong was kissing him like if his life depended of that. They had just finished his dinner in the hotel’s restaurant and went to their room, but before Seung could enter, Ji started kissing him like if there was no tomorrow. Seung had opened the door, entered the room and closed the door the best he could having Jiyong hanging on his neck. He didn’t care though, he was kissing the younger with the same intensity… but it was rare, because Jiyong never kissed him that deeply.

“Hyunnie…” Now Seunghyun was even more confused. That had been definitely a moan.

Jiyong started walking to the bed while they were kissing. Seunghyun’s heartbeat increased when he realized what Ji wanted… and he wanted it too. Suddenly he felt how Jiyong turned and then felt a push. Seung fell on the bed and one second after that Jiyong was over him, kissing him again.

Was that right? By Jiyong’s behavior, of course that was not going to be a , but… they were in a hotel room… he didn’t want his first time with the love of his life to be in a hotel room.

“Seung” Jiyong spoke. He seemed to be a bit angry. “What happens? Don’t you want to kiss me?”

“I always want to kiss you.” Seung smiled seeing Jiyong blushing.

“Then? What is it?... Don’t… don’t you wanna make love to me?”

“Ji…”

“Ah, it’s alright.” Seunghyun saw Jiyong getting up and walking to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Seung sighed and followed the younger.

“Jiyong, open the door.”

“I’m busy in here.”

“Jiyong…”

There was no answer after that. Seung stood next to the door at least 10 minutes, and Jiyong still in the bathroom, so Seung changed his clothes for his pajamas and went to the bed. Another 10 minutes passed and then he heard the bathroom’s door opening. Jiyong’s steps went close to the bed and Seung felt the younger laying down next to him. He was just about to turn to talk to him when he heard a sound. A very familiar sound, because Jiyong used to cry a lot. Seung turned right away, then both of them were face to face. Seung could see clearly Jiyong’s teary eyes and red nose, and he felt like his heart was breaking.

“Ji, don’t cry…” Jiyong looked away.

“You… don't you love me?” 

“What are you talking about Jiyong?”

“Alright, maybe you do love me, but… why you don’t want to make love to me? Is it because I don’t have a worked body? Is it because… I’m a man? You don’t wanna make love to a man?” Seunghyun rolled his eyes. Sometimes Jiyong was a bit dramatic.

“Ji, in first place, if it were because you are a man then I couldn’t even kiss you, and you know how much I like to kiss you” Seunghyun felt he was blushing, but he didn’t care and cupped Jiyong’s face with his both hands, caressing Ji’s cheeks “And in second place, I think your body is perfect. Yongie… I love you, you are the most important in my life, and I don’t want our first time to be in a hotel room. You deserve something better.”

“Something better?”

“Yes, you deserve the best in the world. You deserve to be loved on a bed of roses. You deserve me to take you to the clouds, for us to have our special night on them.” Seunghyun saw how Jiyong's eyes got teary again “I don’t want that after some time, when we remember our first time, we remember a hotel room… but if it has to be in a hotel room, then you deserve the suit. You deserve a romantic dinner and after that, me giving you all my love on the bed full covered with petals of roses…”

“You are an idiot!” Jiyong hit him in his chest and then hugged him so tight. Ji was crying again. “Why didn’t you say that before I went to the bathroom to cry for 20 minutes because I thought that I gave you nausea?”

“Jesus Jiyong, how could you think that? You are the most beautiful thing in my life. I should be the one thinking those things.”

“Choi Seunghyun!” Ji had pulled away and now was looking at him with an angry face. Seunghyun smiled.

“Even angry you look so beautiful Yongie.”

Seung got closer and kissed him. That was the only way to calm the younger down when he was angry, Seunghyun had noticed that a while ago. Jiyong always sighed over Seung’s lips and then kissed him back.

Seunghyun couldn’t imagine his life without Jiyong anymore.

Even if we’re apart

I’m by your side