Buttlerfly

A Song For Our Love

Hi~~ i'm back lol sorry i have a lot of exams in school T_T also i went to bigbang concert in Mexico City this week! Omg it was the best concert in life T__T

Now it's turn to GD's "Butterfly" ^^ i hope you like it, thank you for your comments~~


It's all about you, my butterfly

Every time I come close to you

(every time I'm kissing you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream every time

(I get butterfly)

 

The most beautiful boy in the entire world. That was how Jiyong thought about Seunghyun. He didn’t know what had Seunghyun done to him, but Jiyong was completely in love. In about one week, it was going to be their six months anniversary, and Jiyong was ready to give Seunghyun the best surprise of his life. He knew Seunghyun didn’t like places full of people, so he was planning to take him to have dinner in his own house. His parents were in a trip and his sister had agreed to leave the house only for both of them for one day.

“Seung, what would you choose for a dinner in a very special occasion?” They were walking holding hands, going to Jiyong’s house.

“Hmm… I don’t know… spaghetti?”

“Spaghetti? Are you sure?”

“Yeah… why?”

“Nothing” Jiyong smiled. He needed Dami’s cooking skills.

“Alright… well, here’s your house.”

“Oh, right.”

“See you tomorrow Ji.” Seunghyun got closer and Jiyong’s heart started beating faster. He couldn’t control it yet.

 

Unintentionally, I look the sky like

It looks similar to when you smile

Specifically your dazzling [smile] baby

My day consists of our romantic drama

Make me cry and smile no no no

 

I can't sleep, I call your name

I turn my head shyly (no matter what)

I like it this much

I rarely stop walking

You don’t know how much I love you

 

 

Jiyong rolled on the bed and looked at the roof of his bedroom. The light that the moon reflected was the only thing that was lighting the room. He had math exam the next day and couldn’t sleep because he was so nervous, math was something really difficult for him. Seunghyun had helped him studying but he still couldn’t understand…

And suddenly he was smiling, while Seunghyun’s face appeared in his mind. How can someone be so adorable? He didn’t know. He just know that he loved seeing Seung happy and smiling. He loved his smile. It was like seeing the sun coming out through the clouds. And even though sometimes the sun hides, Ji always found a way to move the clouds away. He liked make Seunghyun smile.

Jiyong rolled on his bed again, extended his arm and took his phone to see the time. It was 11:50pm. What if Seunghyun was already asleep?... Ji bit his lip and started writing a text message.

“I love you Seunghyunnie. Good night.”

 

Every time I come close to you

(every time I'm kissing you)

Feel like I'm gonna dream every time

(I get butterfly)

 

 

“Hey Ji” Youngbae walked towards him “Why were you smiling like an idiot? Oh don’t tell me, you were thinking of Seunghyun right?” Jiyong felt his face red and heard Youngbae’s laugh “I’m happy that you are happy bro. Since you two are together you always smile.”

“Ah shut up.” He heard again his friend’s laugh.

“Alright, alright. See you in the same place as always.”

Jiyong nodded and saw Youngbae walking towards the yard. Their class had ended early so he was waiting for Seunghyun standing next to his classroom. He just had to wait a few minutes more and the door opened. All the students started to go out, Seunghyun was the last.

“Seung!” Jiyong shouted with a smile on his face. He saw how the eldest smiled too and walked towards him.

“Hi Jiyongie.”

“Hi Seung.” Ji took Seung’s arm and started walking to the yard.

“Wait, wait.” Jiyong felt pulled and suddenly he was between the arms of Seunghyun. And a second later, Seunghyun’s lips were kissing him.

Immediately Jiyong felt that sensation: it was like he was floating on the clouds.

 

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like
I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby
I’ll heal your one small wounds
My love is you

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I’ve become like this
(You’re the only one boy)

 

Flashback

“TOP?”

“Yes, TOP. Because you are the top of my world~” Jiyong saw how Seunghyun’s face became red.

“Don’t say that…”

“Why not? It’s the truth” He smiled.

End flashback

Since that moment Jiyong passed the time writing “TOP” on his note, and every time he read it, he blushed. Youngbae had already told him that he was like a girl in love, and obviously he had denied it, but now he had started to think that it was true. Only seeing that three letters made him feel excited and nervous, wait anxiously to the moment when Seunghyun hold his hand once again. Maybe he sounded a bit too girly but he couldn’t help, that was how Seunghyun made him feel. Sometimes Seung could be like a little kid, full of innocence and with a special bright in his eyes when he was happy, but when he was sad he could turn into that cold and insecure Seunghyun that made Jiyong feel bad but that at the same time that gave him strength. He was decided to make Seunghyun stop feeling sad. He was going to heal all the wounds the eldest had, and teach him that there were people that loved him and didn’t care about his weight, people like Daesung, Youngbae and Jiyong himself.

He didn’t know what was that, he was just in love with Seunghyun.

Every time I come close to you
(every time I’m holding you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
(I get butterfly)

I’ll promise the things I promise
We missed each other, and it makes me worry
Just to know the game it’s all the same
What, it’s this confusing
Though you can’t trust guys
Love can be forever
Why do you push and pull
Can’t act any more honest

Look at my eyes
You see my eyes
You see my lips
Listen to my heart
If you’re listening answer me
Kiss me on the cheek
My memories
Yes my heart
Yes that be all I say
If our lovingness continues a lot
Then we’ll never break up, trust me
I’ll make love to you

 

Jiyong tried to get closer to Seunghyun on the sofa. They were in Seunghyun’s house, cuddling and watching TV. It was night and out there was snowing so it was a good excuse to be together in that way. Also thanks to the snow Jiyong had got permission from his mom to stay that night in Seunghyung’s home.

“Ji, don’t you want to go to sleep already?”

“But Seung, it’s only 11:30pm…”

“I know but… I’m sleepy…” Jiyong smiled.

“Alright.” Ji stood up to go to Seunghyun’s bedroom, but the eldest was still sitting on the sofa “Didn’t you want to go to sleep?”

“Yeah but there’s only one bed.”

“And...?”

“You are the guest, you’re going to sleep on my bed and I’m going to sleep here.” Jiyong looked at him and then started laughing. Seung was so adorable. “Why are you laughing?”

“We both are going to sleep on the bed Seung” Jiyong pulled Seunghyun out of the sofa “I’m not going to you or anything.”

“I’m not afraid of you me, I know you won’t do that” Seunghyun started walking towards his bedroom, Jiyong following him.

“Then?... Wait, what do you mean saying that you know I won’t you?” Both entered the room “What would stop me to do it? I’m not saying that I’m going to do it but…” Suddenly Jiyong hit Seungyun’s back with his forehead.

“Forget that, let’s just sleep Yongie. I’ll go to change my clothes.”

Jiyong still standing seeing Seunghyun going to the bathroom to change his clothes for his pajama. Ji crossed his arms and frown. Now he knew what Seunghyun was thinking.

“There is no way to make you understand, right?...”

Ji sighed and changed his clothes for the pajama Seunghyun had given him. Then went to the bed and wait for Seunghyun come back.

A while later Ji heard the eldest steps and saw how the room went dark. Seunghyun’s steps got closer and Jiyong felt how his adorable but idiot boyfriend lied down next to him.

“Ji” He heard Seunghyun’s whisper “Are you asleep already?”

“No.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Listen to me Seunghyun” Jiyong rolled on the bed to face Seunghyun “Believe me when I say that if we were adults, and if we had the house for ourselves, and… and if we were adults, I could you.” Ji saw Seunghyun’s surprised face in the darkness.

“What? What the hell are you saying?”

“Just… just that!” Jiyong felt his face blushing “I could you.”

“…”

“Ah…” Jiyong covered his face with his both hands, feeling ashamed, but then discovered, sighed and looked into Seunghyun’s eyes “Why are you like this Seungie?... Just… just stop thinking on that” The eldest looked away, but Jiyong put his hand gently on Seung’s cheek and immediately his eyes went back to see Jiyong “I know it could be hard, but you only have to trust in me. Forget your past, let me heal your wounds. See, if it really bothers you, we can do something… we can… I don’t know… go on a diet together? Go to the gym? If get slimmer will make you feel better, then do it, and I will be with you all the way until you achieve your goal” Ji saw how Seunghyun’s eyes were full of tears, and he got surprised seeing one falling down on Seunghyun’s cheek. He had never seen the eldest crying.

“Jiyong… why are you like this?” Seung closed his eyes. Jiyong didn’t want to make Seunghyun cry.

“D-did I say something wrong? Why are you crying?” Ji felt how Seung held his hand that was on his cheek. Then Seunghyun kissed his hand. He felt those soft lips kissing the back of his hand.

“You just made me break a promise I made to myself long ago.”

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Jiyong felt bad for a moment but then he saw Seunghyun denying and smiling. He opened his eyes and their eyes met, and Jiyong felt a strange feeling. Seunghyun was looking at him as if he was a treasure he had just discovered.

“Don’t apologize, you did nothing wrong. I’ve promised myself not to cry never more, but you just made me cry of happiness.”

“… Eh?” Ji saw Seunghyun denying again, and his hand was released. Then he felt Seunghyun’s warm hand on his cheek.

“I’ve just found the meaning of my life once again Yongie. I don’t need to get slimmer to be happy. I only need your love.”

Jiyong felt as if he was melting. Seunghyun could be an idiot, but when he wanted he was the sweetest boy in the world. And the best thing was that this boy was HIS boy.

Ji saw Seunghyun closing his eyes and getting closer, he knew what was going to happen, and he was feeling anxious. Jiyong closed his eyes too in the moment Seunghyun’s lips touched his own lips. The kiss was sweet and full of love, and the hole in Jiyong’s stomach was getting bigger and bigger. Seunghyun’s kisses were the best thing in the world, Ji couldn’t resist to them, even just a little kiss melted him completely.

But for his bad luck, Seung pulled away. Their eyes met again and both smiled.

“I want you to be happy Seungie, so I’m gonna give you all my love.” Jiyong got closer and hugged Seunghyun, hiding his head between Seung’s neck and the pillow. He felt the eldest hugging him too and then a sweet kiss on his head “Don’t stop hugging me, let’s sleep like this…”

“As you wish Yongie. I wasn’t planning to stop hugging you anyway.”

“You know what? I’ve changed my mind. If we were adults and have the house for ourselves… I won’t you.”

“Eh?”

“As you’re hearing. I won’t you…” Jiyong got even closer to Seunghyun’s body and moved his lips over Seunghyun’s neck skin. “I would make love to you.”

“J-ji…” Jiyong smiled. He was sure Seunghyun was blushed.

“But don’t think on that right now… because if you do, you will have dirty dreams… oh wait, better do think on that.”

“Jiyong, stop…”

“Alright, alright.” He left a little kiss on Seunghyun’s neck “Good night Seung.”

“Good night Ji.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, and I won’t never get tired of doing it.”

Every time I come close to you
(every time I’m feeling you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
(I get butterfly)

Ye you’re special to me
Your turn
La la la la la la la
Yeah my butterfly