New Page

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epik high Mithra jin wedding party. Every YG family was attended and the other friend who was known as Hiphop circle.

After finished Bigbang Made tour, all of the member has their time to attended. Top stand up in front of his mirror, check his suit and else. Eventhough he’s good whatever is it.

 

“Hyung, let’s go” Daesung peek into Top’s room, tonight Daesung will be his plus-one. They are match from the heaven, their sense of humor goes in the same directions too.

It's nice having somone like Daesung, He would be bring you up from the sadness. Daesung is the boy that you want to protect, that's how Top think about Daesung. 

 

They are arrived at the wedding hall, everyone was so familiar. YG family, YG staff, YG producer and some actor  and of course Hiphop warrior are here too.

Daesung already left and talked with Hayi and Suhyun Akdong Musician. He was claimed himself with them as good looking team. Daesung even asked them to never being ugly because they have to be represented Korea for being a good looking team. 

 

Seunghyun take one glass of wine, smell it and looking around. He keep smiling after meet an eye with other people.

Talking here and there, it's so nice catching something he left with everyone.

There she is, a beautiful woman standing tall with her louboutins shoes. She got a golden Blonde hair, She lost so much weight and wearing beautiful dress.

 

It’s been a while since they’ve met. Bom’s face looks good with those make up, well her best make up was her smile. Bom got prettier, she were always beautiful in Top’s eyes but today she look a bit different. She look especially a bit cold but still beautiful. 

 

‘ is it because of me? No longer sit next to you?’ Top keep staring at Bom who is talking with some people. Jay park set his way towards Bom, they are talked and smiling at each other. Top got annoyed looking Bom smiling because other man. 

'You looking ugly if smiling at other guy' Top rolled his eyes

 

They were stronger than most strong liquors back then.They were so good, there was no reason for them to break up. Top asked himself how she’s doing without him, Then he smile by himself. Those memories are bitter but delicious.

 

‘Why did we do that? We didn’t really know love back then’ Top said to himself

 

‘What would it have been like, if I I held onto you back then ? would we have been happier than right now? On the last day, If I hugged you Would we have been together till now?’ He keep asked himself.

 

Top keep staring at Bom, she’s no longer talked with other guys. She looks on the floor, stealing glances at Top who’s keep staring her. Bom missed him so much, she want to walked over him and jump in his arm. kiss him and even she want to bite him

 

‘I had so much I wanted to ask you’

 

‘what if he ignores me?’ Bom keep stealing glances and avoiding Top laser eyes. She want to sit next to him, but in other hand she was too afraid looking at Top eyes, his laser eyes trying to killing Bom.

'What is he do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter