Mini Update - Hateful Person

The Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom keep walking as far as she can. She keep walking without looking back, She's afraid to looking back. Top will never ran after her. She always be the one who have to coming over him.
She's Mad. Bom isn’t mad with Top, she’s mad with herself, why she have to keep waiting that bad person.

" What's the problem is? Why did he acted like a dummy these day. I can't help but hating on him. If she’s hate me, stop teased me!" Bom murmured and kicked innocence stones.
Taeyang followed Bom behind after she left their shared room, he try not to being too close with her. He already knew Bom for more than 6years. They close enough to understand each other mood by just a single glance. They grew up together and draw their dream and pushed each other to achieved their dream. He already knew how to made Bom feel better when she’s upset. Taeyang keep following Bom, make sure that she's safe. Angry and Drunk Bom’s is hard to tell for everyone else, Bom will crying out lod and cursing someone name when she’s upset and Mad. Some people called that behavior as drunk. He's looking back and wondered why Top are not coming after her.

“What’s with that hyung, for seriously! What’s so hard for treating a fragille woman” Taeyang murmured. Taeyang looked at Bom again, she’s sit down on the ground.

“This noona too... Is she the same person who used to wore luxury things at the airport... “ Taeyang sighed, he is confused. If he coming closer at her, and trying to persuade her coming to the shared room, she will hit him a lot.
Bom sit down below the street lamp. Rubbed her body to make it warm.

"Noona...Bom noona?" Mino tapped Bom shoulder. Bom looked up and her nose already as red as a tomatoes.

"Mino.... I think I'm going to die anytime soon" Bom showed her ugly sobbing. She’s cold and shivered a lot.

"Are you beggar, stand up noona... how can you sit on this street alone. Let's go to our house" Mino lend his hand at Bom to helping her standing up.

Taeyang smiles and give his thumbs up at Mino as a thank you, Mino waved and made "OK" sign with his fingers. Taeyang left the scene after saw Bom being rescued by Mino
Mino envy at Taeyang and Bom friendship. Taeyang taking care of Bom from distance, he don’t need being noticed but he make sure that his bestfriend is ding well. They are so cool, Mino want to be close with Bom as her dongsaeng as well.

"What are you thinking?" Bom asked at silent Mino

"No noona, It's cold right. Do you want to wear my jacket?" Mino asked pointed his jacket with his finger. Bom wearing her jumper, but she’s still look cold

“Yes, Give it to me” Bom stop and asked Mino his jacket

Mino take off his jacket and give it to Bom.

‘Shouldn’t an average girl will say, ah... I’m ok. No, thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter