Something Cheap

I Love You & I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: So work have been absolutely atrocious and free time is difficult to find, hence the lack of updates here and in Duplicity. So here's a short little established!Heedragon for you all. Let me know what you think! :)

Title: Something Cheap

"Honeeeeeeeeey..." Jiyong screamed from the front door. He's tightening the tie on his dress shirt, glancing towards the hallway. He could hear the sound of various doors and cupboards being opened and closed before Sohee appeared. "We're going to be very late," Jiyong sternly reminded her as she grabbed her gym bag that was on the floor. "I know... I know..." she answered, sounding annoyed, as she rummaged through the content of the bag. The once rapid tapping of his foot slowed down as he stifled a laugh at the sight before him: his gorgeous wife wearing a show stopping pale blue dress, crouched on the floor over her gym bag like a cat going throw the garbage bin, hands clawing in and out in a disorderly motion. 

"What'cha doin?" he asked, squatting next to her.

She dumped the contents of the whole bag on the floor when a particularly loud thud of metal hitting their hardwood floor had her lunging for the source of that sound. "Aha!" she exclaimed triumphantly, holding up what looked like a ring up in the air. She turned to face him and grinned apologetically, "I--"

"You lost it again," he finished her sentence, grabbing the ring and gently sliding it into her ring finger.

"How mad ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter