Date Night

I Love You & I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Jiyong's image is always so rough and kind of wild that I love writing him as a simple guy, doing simple things with his girlfriend.

Title: Date Night

One of the things that Jiyong loves about being Sohee’s boyfriend is that she is a complete person for him - with her sweetness, gentleness, and snarkiness. This is evident on a daily basis as they interact with each other and move within each other’s lives, and particularly a few nights ago.

It was one of their date nights and they were supposed to go to the movie theatre, but Sohee had hesitantly asked if they could stop by the store because she’s running out. “I’m so sorry to be asking this,” she had uttered apologetically. With Jiyong’s work at his office and Sohee’s work at the lab, they both agreed to have at least one date night per week no matter what. Even when Jiyong’s away for business (which is probably way more often that either of them liked), they’d still Skype for at least an hour or so and count it as a date night. So that morning when Sohee realized that she had used the last of her toilet paper roll and that she had the last piece of banana for breakfast because she had nothing else to eat, she knew she had to make a grocery run but with the recent arrival of samples from the Polynesian islands, Sohee couldn’t leave work to go shopping. Jiyong immediately sensed the uneasiness in Sohee when he picked her up, “What’s wrong?” he asked. She bit her lips for a few seconds before finally asking. In response, he made a turn and laughed before saying, “Why are you apologizing? It’s not a big deal, Sohee.” She was relieved and was grateful for how flexible and easy he is to be with.

When they arrived at the grocery store, Sohee t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter