Chapter 9 [ Jealous ]

Fated To Love You [ Exo's Chanyeol Fanfic ]

[Minji pov]

You woke up after the sun started to penetrate into your room. You started to get ready for school and you almost forgotten that today is Bacon birthday. The party will be at his semi D house.

“Minji ah “Chanyeol called while walking towards you. You looked at him walking towards you. “Wow… he looks so handsome “You thought and your heart started to race. “ Yes anything Chanyeol sshi?” You asked. “Is this USB yours? “ Chanyeol asked while showing you the USB. “OMO !! Where you found my USB?? “You asked with a shocked tone. “ What if I said that I was the guy who accidentally knocked onto you that day?” Chanyeol said. “ What? You? “ I said with a blur face. “ I am sorry because that day something happened” Chanyeol said. “ How can you do this to me ?” You said. You felt a slight pain in your heart. You have a little bit crush on Chanyeol. “ Minji “ Chanyeol said while trying to grab your wrist. You don`t know what should you say. Your mind is blank suddenly “ Minji !! “ Woohyun said and he wave at your direction. “ Woohyun oppa “ You said and went to him. You left Chanyeol behind.

[ Chanyeol`s pov]

You were thinking why Minji called that guy ‘ oppa ‘ . Suddenly Sehun appear from behind.” Chanyeol hyung” Sehun said “ Sehun, do you who is the guy that is with Minji “ You asked Sehun. “ Hmm… based on my observation, that guy is called Nam WooHyun. He is the lead vocalist for a band group in Idol Club. He is very popular here haha” Sehun explained. “ Wait a moment, how did Minji know him? “ Sehun asked. “ How on earth I know ? “ You replied. “ Minji even called him ‘ oppa ‘ “ You said again. “ Oppa? Then, they must be very close with each other. “Hyung are you jealous ? “ Sehun said and smirked. “Yah why should I? I am sure that he is a playboy based on his looks” You said. Actually you felt a slight pain in your heart because Minji slowly walked into your heart and everyday you think it is all about her.

=======================================================================================

Hi author nim is back !!!!!!! I am sorry for uploading late because i have tons of assignments that i need to do.

The next update will be either this sat or sun. Pls continue to anticipate for my story :P

I know this chapter is a bit short and pls ignore if there is error :(