Chapter 8 [ Woohyun Oppa ]

Fated To Love You [ Exo's Chanyeol Fanfic ]

[ Chanyeol`s pov ]

You waited for Minji to come out from the house so that you both can go to college together. You walked here and there, looking at your watch and wondering why Minji is not out yet. You wanted to call her but... " Chanyeol ah " Minji called " Good morning" You said and smile. You walked over to her. " Why are.. you here ? " Minji said with a surprise tone. " Umm.. I just wanna go to college with you hehe " You said and laughed. " Oh really ? " Minji said while she crossed her arm. You noticed the cut on Minji forehead. You reached to touch her forehead. " Why is it still not healing? " You said while looking at the cut. " Haha ! How would I know ? It hurts though" Minji said and sighed. 

[ In college ]

[ Minji pov ]

You were queing up to buy food from the counter. You saw Sehun and Chanyeol are fighting for seats because there is like 2 seats per table and one of them have to sit alone, which they don`t want to haha. You laughed and you thought they will never grow up like this. When you are about to pay money for your food, you heard someone call your name. You looked left, right and behind and you saw nobody is calling you. Someone tapped your shoulder and you turn behind. " Omo ! It is really you Minji " Woohyun said with a shocked tone. " Woohyun oppa ? " You said with shocked tone too. " Are you new here ? " Woohyun asked. " Yup, I just transferred here 3 months ago " You said and smile. " Give your phone number so I can contact you " Woohyun asked and he passed his phone to me. " Here you go " You said. " Oh dear, what happened to your forehead? " Woohyun asked and touch your forehead. " I accidentally knocked the edge of the table haha " You said. " Aigoo " Woohyun said " Woohyun oppa, I need to go now, my friends are waiting" You said. You were finding where is Sehun and Chanyeol as the canteen is full of people. Then, you saw Sehun waving at your direction. You went there and place the tray on the table. " Minji ah, who do you want to sit with ? " Sehun asked cutely. You were thinking that if you sit with Sehun, Chanyeol will be unhappy and if you sit with Chanyeol, Sehun will be unhappy. You decided to sit with Sehun so you want to bring over your tray to Sehun`s table but Chanyeol hold on to your tray. " Why you don`t want to sit with me ? " Chanyeol asked and pouted. " Here is more windy haha. Next time, I will " You said and smile cutely. Your break time ended so you went back class with Sehun and Chanyeol. " Minji ah " Baekhyun called. " Hyung? What are you doing here?" Sehun asked with a shocked tone. " I am here because Minji promised me that she will guide me and Kai on our assignment. Right Minji ? " Baekhyun asked. " Yeah ! " I said. " It is not fair ! How about me ? " Sehun said and pouted. " Hahaha, I will teach everyone arraseo? " I said and giggled. " Chanyeol ah " I called. " Wae ? " Chanyeol replied. " Just wanna ask you do you want to join ? " I asked " See first" Chanyeol replied. You felt that Chanyeol is unhappy maybe because you didnt sit with him at the canteen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Chanyeol`s pov ]

You were thinking back what happen in college. Minji choose Sehun over you and you felt angry as she didnt choose to sit with you. You were thinking what is wrong with you and you usually don`t get angry so fast. " Time flies very fast , when you blink your eyes it is already 7 years " You thought. Actually, your first love is Minji but she doesn`t know that you are the one. You took your phone, started searching for Minji`s number. " Chanyeol hyung !! " Kai said and he barged into your room. You were shocked until you jumped up from the bed. " KAIIIIIII !!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO KNOCK THE DOOR ??? " Chanyeol said angrily. " Sorry hyung, I just need this " Kai said and took the things.  You went back to your phone and realised that you actually calling Minji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 [ Minji pov ] 

You were studying biology as the test is on friday, suddenly your phone rang. It is from Chanyeol. " Yeoboseyo? " You said. " Hello ?? Chanyeol ? " You said and felt weird that he called you but he is not talking. " Minji ? " Chanyeol finally spoke. " Yes? Anything? " You said. " Umm.. actually I accidentally press your number " Chanyeol said. " Ouh, have you taken your dinner? " You asked. " Yeah, but I miss the porridge that you make for me when I was sick " Chanyeol said. " Jinja? Next time, I will make for you " You said. " I need to go now, bye " Chanyeol said. " Bye" You said 

================================================================================   

Helloooooo guysss, authornim is back !!! I am back with chapter 8 ^^

Please continue anticipating for the next chapter > < hehe . Chapter 9 will be up by 3 November hehehe !