Chapter 2

Angel's Halo
I got into a short black dress that hugged my curves. They wanted to paint my face with all the makeup but I refused. Since I'm doing Mr. Lee a favor he let me off the hook. Wonder why I agreed? Well the other girl Eunmi's mother is in the hospital so she will take a few days off. I have to be her substitute because according to Mr. Lee those VIP customers asked for someone beautiful. So here I am standing in front of the door with drinks in my hands. Damn it I can't even pull down my dress. It makes me feel so exposed. Hopefully these customers will not be that bad I think as I knock on the door. 
 
I try to fix my dress one last time but I get caught in the action as someone opens the door. My eyes open wide and I look up to see a extremely handsome man. His skin his creamy white. His nose sharp and his eyes like of a deer. He's so BEAUTIFUL, even more than those models I see. 
I clear my throat and look away but he's still staring at me. 
 
"Umm excuse me. I'll be your server tonight." I speak and then bow a little
 
"O-oh yeah come in." He leads me into the room and I'm stunned to see 4 more handsome men. What is this? A magazine shoot or something? I put the drinks down and I take a seat in the corner. The guys just talk among themselves and I can't help but to admire them. 
 
The doe eyed man speaks taking me out of my trance. 
 
"Let us introduce ourselves, Hi I'm Luhan." He says with a cute grin on his face. I nod and smile back at him.
 
"Hi I'm Hae Ri. Nice to meet you." 
 
"I'm Kris." A guy with a slightly deep voice simply states. He has short black hair and his eyes are sharp looking. His nose tall and his eyebrows a bit too straight. He looks like a angry young man. 
 
I simply bow to him. The next guy is grinning ear to ear. He comes straight up to me and kisses my hand shocking me. 
 
"Chen cut the flirting, will you? You shocked the poor girl." Luhan says to him
 
"Don't listen to him when he says I'm a flirt. I just like beautiful women." Chen says. He is cute looking guy. I can tell he is nice. He has a cute little mouth but it goes wide when he smiles and his eyes squint so much that you can't see them.
 
"I'm Xiumin. Nice to meet you." A guy with a cute face says. He has eyes like of a cat. His lips quite small and his cheeks a bit puffed. Like a steam bun, yeah exactly like one.
 
I bow to him and smile. 
 
"I'm Yixing but you can call me Lay. Nice to meet you." Another guy says with cute smile. I notice he has flawless white skin even more than my own. His lips a bit plump and a tall nose. I see that he has cute dimples when he smiles. 
 
"It's nice to meet you all." I say as I bow 
 
" No need to be so fromal with us. You can just act like yourself we won't mind. Right guys?" Luhana says and the rest nod in agreement.
 
Before I could say something else the door flies open and I turn around on my heels. I see a tall lean man. His hair is golden and his eyes have dark circles underneath them. But strangely this makes him look  undeniably handsome. When looks up at me our eyes meet. I don't know how to explain this strange feeling I'm having right now.But his eyes look so cold and lonely. Like he has no reason to live. 
 
He just brushes past me and I'm still standing there stunned by this man. 
 
"Tao you sure came late. Had a game to finish?" Luhan asks. I just look at them confused. Are they some kind of sports players?
 
"Don't even ask about it. That guy was one stubborn target."
When he speaks he has a bit of accent. But it still is y. Oh God what am I doing thinking like that about a guy I just saw. 
 
"Is that our new toy?" He asks and suddenly I feel like punching his face. How dare he think of me like that. I can't just watch him talk bad about me so I decide to speak up which is probably the worst kind of crime I can commit in front of a VIP customer. 
 
"No I'm not your new 'TOY' as you say. I'm just here to serve you drinks." I pour them each a glass of that poisonous drink and turn to leave. 
 
The guy Tao suddenly comes to me. I didn't even realize that he came behind me so fast. He suddenly grabs my wrist and makes me sit on the couch. 
 
"Where do you think you were going. We didn't pay so much money just to be insulted by a waitress like you." He says harshly and the rest just look at him. Suddenly Luhan comes closer and pries his hand off my wrist while I rub it to reduce the redness. 
 
"What do you think you're doing Tao? Hurting her for no reason." He snaps at him. From the way he talks its looks like Luhan older than him. 
 
"Whatever." Is all he says. This guy may be handsome and all but he has a crappy personality. 
 
I just sit around until Luhan comes and sits besides me. I look up to see him and he's smiling at me. 
 
"What are you doing here alone?" He asks
 
I decide to be honest about how I feel, "Nothing just sitting and waiting for the time be over."
 
He just chuckles and hands me a drink.
 
"No thank you. I don't drink." I refuse politely
 
"Wow this is a new one. You work at a place like this and you don't drink?"
 
"Come lets go sit over there next to the guys."
 
He leads me there and I sit next to him. 
 
I'm so bored all they are talking about is "targets". I wonder what they are talking about. What is a target. Maybe some new kind of game. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Chen comes to sit next to me with a flirty grin on his face. Oh God! He's here to flirt again. I groan inwardly but manage to put a forced smile on my face. 
 
"Do you need anything Chen-shi? I ask
 
"No no, I just came here to sit next to you but you can make a drink please. I suddenly want to drink with a beautiful lady," He grins. 
 
I nod my head and get up to make a drink. My dress is so short and I'm constantly pulling it down. This is so uncomfortable. Just as go to the table I trip over someone's foot which I believe is Lay's. I shut my eyes waiting to hit the floor but instead fall on a broad chest. I slowly look up and see Tao's handsome face. Damn he looks in even more y close up. I gulp as our closeness and Tao is staring right back at me. Someone clears their throat and I get up immediately. I'm so embarrassed and surely I'm blushing like a tomato. 
 
I made a drink and took back to Chen. Just as I sit down Chen puts a hand around my waist and I gasp a bit.
 
Luhan slapped his hand off of my waist "What the hell do you think you're doing Chen?"
 
"I just want to spend time with her." He said with a pout.
 
I just laugh at their little quarrel and they both look at me surprised.
 
"What?" I ask raising my eyebrows.
 
"Y-you're so beautiful when you laugh." Chen says and I just blush at his comment. 
 
Suddenly someone's phone rings and I look to see Tao talking on his phone.
"What do you mean what you have to do with him. He betrayed us just finish him. Aren't you listening to me? I SAID JUST KILL HIM."
 
As soon as he says that my eyes widen and I just realized one thing and that is these guys are
 
GANGSTERS!!!
 
 
 
 

 
 
How was the second chapter I'm sorry if it was lame. I'm just getting into the introductions and stuff. And I have a question for you all.
Who do you want the second lead to be? 
 
 
*Please comment and subscribe*