Chapter 4

Angel's Halo


I woke up to a bright light. My hands were tied behind me and my mouth shut with tape. Where the hell am I? Did I just get kidnapped? I don't even owe anyone money. I try to get myself loose from the ropes but they are too tight. I wince in pain as the rope cuts into my skin and I can feel warm blood trickling down my wrist. I can barely breath as the tape is suffocating me. My eyes are a bit blurry but I manage to get a glimpse of the room I am in. I look around and see that the room is dark except for the bright light hanging above me. The windows are covered in dust and there are empty boxes everywhere. I could swear I heard mice scurrying somewhere next to me. I cringe at the thought that I'm surrounded with mice. I forgot to mention one thing and that is how afraid I am of mice. I swear if one passes by me I would faint.

Suddenly the door flies open revealing two men in black with black masks covering their faces. They come closer to me and I try to move back but I fail since I'm bound to the chair. One of them brings his hand and touches my face. I cringe at the feeling.

"So beautiful. I wonder how you feel under me." He says with a dark voice. My eyes widen and I shake my head furiously. He proceeds to touch my exposed neck and as his mouth gets closer tears flow out of my eyes. I try to move away and suddenly he grabs my hair. I whimper in pain and shut my eyes. Thankfully the other guy stopped him.

"Leave her alone. Don't you remember boss's orders. You can't touch her unless her boyfriend is watching. He wants him to feel the pain."

Wait! What are these guys talking about? Boyfriend? Seriously? I don't even have a friend that's boy. These guys got the wrong girl. I try to scream through my taped mouth but they wouldn't listen. I have to tell them that I have no boyfriend. I move the chair noisily and the guy gets angry at that he hits my head with something and everything goes black.

I wake up after God nows how long. My head in throbbing in pain and I struggle to keep it up. I hear someone talking on the phone and I try to make out what he's saying.

"You won't believe who we snagged, your beautiful girlfriend, Kim Hae Ri."

"Don't start spurting bull that you have no girlfriend. We have evidence."

Who is he talking to? I have to tell them that they got the wrong person. He closes the phone in anger and comes striding towards me. This guy is different from before. He doesn't have a mask on. Maybe he'a their boss or something. He forcefully takes the tape off my mouth and it stings like hell. I can tell that my mouth is going to be swollen for a while.

"I called your beloved boyfriend to tell him that I captured you. But you know wh-"

I interrupt him and scream." I don't have a boyfriend."

He smirks, "That exactly what he said. But you actually think that I'll believe you? You love him so much that you would sacrifice yourself?"

"Listen I don't know who you are talking about but I have been single since the day I was born."

He laughs so loud at my statement but he suddenly stops his eyes turning dark,"Ok two can play this game. Boys come here and rip her apart," he snaps his fingers.

A bunch of guys come. They're around 10 guys. All of them have a hungry look on their faces. Like they're about to eat after so long. I try to free myself but there is no point. As one of them gets closer to me the door bangs open. Their attention is turned towards the door and I sigh in relief. I could see six men standing at the door way but I can't make out their faces.

"My my so you came after you denied your links with her, Huang Zitao."

Huang Zitao. Huang Zitao? TAO!!!! Him?? They thought he was my boyfriend? Just what the hell is going on here!

He doesn't say anything and comes closer. As he does a guy tries to throw a punch at him but he twists his hand and throws him off. The other guys get involved too and I'm just sitting there watching since that's the only thing I can do. The playful Chen has a murderous look in his eyes as he breaks a guy's arm. He cries out in pain but Chen doesn't give a damn. He comes closer to me and I shrink back.

He has a soft look in his eyes,
"I know you're scared Hae Ri but please let me free you. I promise I won't hurt you."

As I relax he frees me and holds my hand. I see the mess around me. Some guys are bleeding heavily while some are unconscious. I see that Tao grabbed the boss from his collar and brought him close to his face. His eyes spitting fire.

"Don't you dare try to provoke me again. I can't guarantee your life next time." he says as he throws the guy on the floor.
He looks at me with a look I can't explain and our eyes meet. I feel something weird bubbling inside of my stomach. Did I eat something wrong?

After we got out of the abandoned building I realize that Chen is still holding my hand and I feel the pain going through my wrists. I wince unknowingly and Chen immediately releases my hand.

"I'm sorry. Lets get you treated at a hospital." As soon as he says that Tao stops abruptly causing the others to stop along with him. He turns towards me and comes to stand in front of me.

"You're going to my house,"
He says emotionlessly.

I widen my eyes at his words, "E-exuse me?"

"Do you not understand korean? I said you're going to my H-O-U-S-E with me," he repeats again this time spelling the word house.

The others nod their heads in approval and without my consent I am shoved into Tao's car and buckled up as I'm a small baby. They all bid me goodbye and leave in their own cars. I driver door opens and Tao gets in. The drive is so silent but somehow it feels good. I really need this silence after such a hectic day. Without me knowing I fell asleep during the ride but I'm woken up harshly as someone is shaking my shoulders. I open my eyes frowning at the killer of my slumber.

I look to see Tao"Wakeup sleeping beauty. Do you want me to carry you?" he says annoyed.

I get up and he gets out the car not even caring if I'm following him or not. I follow him but I freeze as I look at the house, No, villa in front of my eyes. It looks like a hotel. It's so beautiful.

I'm taken out of my reverie as he speaks again,"If you're done drooling at my house would you like to come in or do you need me to spread the red carpet?"

Ok this guy is seriously so annoying. He has some issues. Like seriously is it my fault that I was kidnapped cuz they thought HE was by boyfriend. HA! Where did they even get this nonsense info from.

I walk into the 'house' as he says and I'm awestricken again. It look as if no one ever stepped into it. The walls and tiles are all white. With gray furniture. I see expensive pieces of pottery and art.

Tao sits himself on the sofa and motions for me sit , "Ok lets get to the point. My enemies kidnapped you thinking that we are in a relationship. To be more specific boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know where they got this absurd info from cuz I wouldn't ever date someone like you."

My insides start to boil at his comment,"Excuse me? What is someone like me?"

"I don't know but I when I see you that's how I feel. Anyways, since we're stuck in this situation you have to stay with me if you want to live. Don't get your hopes too high but this is what the guys suggested. If I had a choice I would send you to someone else but unfortunately that's not possible."

I snort at his comment and he raises an eyebrow," And who do you think is the reason why we're in this situation. I'm obviously not the popular gangster that has problems with everyone."

"Whatever. If you don't want to sleep on the couch and want to sleep on a real bed I suggest you follow me."

He shows me to my room and leaves right after. I walk in and gasp at the room. It has a king sized bed with red silk sheets. The curtains are white and there is a balcony also. There is a bathroom that is equally luxurious which had a wardrobe. I drop on the bed and sigh in content. Just as I'm about to fall asleep the door opens revealing a casual dressed Tao. He's wearing a black sleeveless shirt that shows his muscles and a loose pair of trousers. He throws a bag at me and I open it revealing some medicines, ointments, and bandaids.

"Clean your cuts and put on the ointment." Wow he's actually being nice to me.

He smirks and proceeds to leave but not before sprouting bullcrap, "You wouldn't want to look uglier than you already are, now would you."

Ok never mind this guy is still an .

 

 

______________________________________

 

 

I'm sorry if the chapter was short I'll try my best to make the next one longer. I hope you enjoyed and please comment how you feel about this fic it will really encourge me. Thank you. 

 

 

*Please comment and subscribe*