Chapter 29 - He is my prince

Reversed Cinderella Story

He leads me straight to the backstage after that crazy romantic confession. It is a good idea because I am pretty sure those fan girls will eat me up alive if I return to my seat. My heart is still beating fast and those crazy butterflies in my stomach are having a seizure. This is the happiest feeling that I have ever experienced in my life. If it isn’t for him holding tightly on my waist, I probably am flowing on the air with happiness.

“Woohoo, congratulations you two.” – Junsu, Yoochun and together with the whole staffs are squealing ad clapping toward us.

I don’t have a mirror in front of me but I am very positive that my face is redder than a tomato right now. I am still speechless from his confession so the only thing can do in bowing at them as thank with a silly smile that can’t stop spreading on my face.

“Wow this will make the first public confession ever in Kpop history. Good job man.” – Junsu enthusiastically taps Jae Joong shoulder.

I think my man is shy after the bold action out there so he only smiles as a response.

“You have to be more careful when you walk outside now, Ji Hyo. A half of woman population in this world is probably crazily jealous over you.” – Yoo Chun teases me but I think I should take his advice seriously. I beg that I had the sweetest confession ever especially the man that just confessed to me is insanely handsome and cool.

We come back to the hotel after the concert but the entire time from the stadium to the hotel, he hasn’t taken his hand off me even a second. He pulls me around with him even though he hasn’t spoken a word to me after the confession. I am glad he does that though because I am too fluttered to speak at the moment. This is the first time I have seen he this shy. It is a new side of him and it is definitely cute.

As we are standing in front of our rooms, I am about to slide my key to open the door but he yanks my hand and pulls me to his side of the room. I stare at him in surprise but I am still too flustered to ask what he is doing. Quickly, he slides the key, opens the door and pulls me inside his room.

My heart hasn’t been able to calm down and now it is beating even harder. Poor my little heart, it definitely overworks tonight.

He seats me on the bed then searches something on his suitcase.  He comes back and sits down next to me with a box on his hand.

“Give me your right wrist.” – The first thing that he says after the confession.

I would normally ask why but today I am just obediently giving him my wrist. I am sure all girls will be as obedient as me after having such a romantic public confession like that.

He opens the box and there are a set of couple bracelet and bangle. They are definitely the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. He takes out the bracelet and puts it on my wrist. It is a solid white gold bracelet with the lock in the middle and only can be opened with the key that stick on the bangle.

“Wear it for me.” – He gives me the bangle.

I nicely follow his order. Just as my bracelet, his bangle is locked by the lock in the middle. I flutter; don’t know how to open it.

He points on the key that sticks on my bracelet. – “That is the only key that can open this lock.”

Oh My Dear. This is the sweetest gift ever. I use the key on my bracelet and open his lock. It clicks right in and I put the bangle on him.

“From now on, don’t be too far from me or I will not be able to open my bracelet.” – Just like him, so demanding but I don’t mind it at all because I have no plan to stay any further from him than I have to.   

“N-ne” – I softly answer. I am even surprised by how soft my voice can be. I am too touched right now. The gift is meaningful. We keep the key of each other’s lock. When we locked our bracelets, we locked in our relationship, locked in with each other. From this moment on, he is not only the man keep the key of my bracelet but also the key of my heart. Who know the cold, bullied Jae Joong can be this romantic. I am dying from happiness.

“When did you buy these?d” – I ask him but my eyes can’t stay away from the beautiful bracelet on my wrist.

“Before you dated Si Won.” – His answer truly surprises me. Why did he buy them then? Did he buy it for someone else?

 I can’t hide my curious and ask him – “Why?”

He inhales sharply then tells me – “Because I planned to confess to you then but … you dated him.”

I am actually stunned from his response. Has he really liked me for that long? If it is so, why did he treat me so badly? I honestly thought that he didn’t like me. I really want the answer for those questions so I ask him.

He tells me – “I don’t know why but whenever I am in front of you, I always flutter. I can’t do anything right so I get angry at myself and act stupidly in front of you. I really can’t control my temper in front of you. You keep driving me crazy and I can’t help but want to hug you and kiss you. It was frustrated trying to restrain myself. I guess that’s why I have been acting like an idiot.” – His eyes are sincere.

So all this time we both act like idiots because we have liked each other too much. I thought that I was the only silly one to keep yelling at him whenever my heart flutters but he has been acting the same way I was. We are two big idiots that fall in love with each other without even knowing it and wasting so much time to play hide and seek.  It will be trouble when two idiots live under the same proof but I think I can deal with that. Because it seems like my idiot is graduated from his silly class and becomes a mature man now. He took a first step toward me. And I am very much grateful for that.

“Thank you.” – I softly say with a shy smile.

“For what?”

“For everything.” – I lean my head on his shoulder.

He doesn’t answer me. I am not looking at him but I feel the muscle on his lips moved. He smiles, I guess. I smile too. All I want to do tonight is smiling. This kind of happiness keeps me smiling and I don’t want to get rid of it even one bit.

We lay down on his bed, facing each other. I observe his face closely. He is so handsome. How can a man have such a flawless skin like this? Even his pore is pretty. His eyes are so beautiful. I think I fell for his eyes since the first time I met him but I just denied accepting it. His eyes were too wet, too deep that are impossible to resist. The way he is staring at me right now is as intense as he is devouring my soul and taking my breath away. I think I lost my soul. He just stole it. That’s fine. I won’t ask for it back. He can keep it and keep staying my by side. I think I will be ok without a soul as long as he is staying next to me, looking at me, lovingly like this.

His nose is so sharp. Even his cheekbones are manly. And his lips, those lips were the one that put my mind in roller coaster earlier. I still can feel it, the wetness, and the passion of those lips. My heart pounds fast even just think about it. I don’t think I can restrain myself any more. I grab his collar and pull him closer to me. I press my lips on his, aggressively, I know, because I can’t suppress the heat that running in my blood right now. I think he is surprised for a moment but quickly, he catches on my pace. He takes control over the kiss, attacks my mouth, my tongue with his sweetness. I am melted in the kiss. He is the best kisser. It is a very long kiss that we are both breathless as his lips left mine.

I fall asleep in his arm. Peace, I find my peace on his arm.

However, the peace doesn’t last long. Chaos immediately breaks out the moment we step down on Incheon airport. Darn those reporters. How can they get the news so quickly? They attack us with questions and cameras right after to step to the exit.

“Are you two really dating?”

“How does it feel to have public confession?”

“How does it feel to be a real life Cinderella?” – Well this question catches my interest. Did the confession just make me a real life Cinderella? I was his maid and he is a prince of some kind. He is famous and decides to date a common girl. So I guess I really am a real life Cinderella. Woohoo! I am so excited. I want to tell whoever asked that question “Yes, I am” – However, Jae Joong pulls me away too quickly. Ji Soo oppa did predict this kind of chaos would happen so he advised both of us to not make any comments. So I guess I should be quiet for now and follow Jae Joong. We need to get out of here quickly before those reporters plus his fan girls eat us up alive. I see a girl hold the sign “Give our oppa back” with a very aggressive face.

Right! Like I am going to give him up. No way in hell I will. I have my prince and I am not planning to let him go any time soon. He is locked in with me and I will never unlock him.

He is my prince.