His Father

Puppet

Chapter 2

His Father

“Hello Your Ex-Highness.”

The man who was previously sitting on the old bed, stood up. He glared at the black haired man who had just entered. “Sunho.” He said through gritted teeth, still glaring at the intruder. “What are you doing here?” he asked, barely holding back the hatred he felt towards this man.

“Oh, nothing at all, thought that I should update you about your son’s doings.” Sunho said, sitting down on a chair right across from the brown haired man.

“Why can’t you just leave him alone!? What had he ever done to you, huh?!” the man yelled, standing up.

“No need to get so hyped-up, you damned idiot. You know what, you make me laugh! He isn’t even your real son so why are you so lovey-daddy crap around him, huh?”

“Shut up! Biological or not, Wookie is MY son! And nobody can change that, not even YOU!”

“Oooh somebody save me! Our oh-so-dangerous ex-king is threatening me!” Sunho said in a mocking tone, ticking off the other man further.

“Why you-!”

“Uh-uh-oh! Stop right there if you love your so-called son. Currently he is my property which means that I can do whatever I want with him and yet nobody will be able to stop me. Well, even if I didn’t have that right and killed him just like that I don’t think anybody will even care. Ya know, after the deeds he had done and stuff…”

“Don’t you dare blame him! Both of us know exactly who the culprit is so don’t you dare put the mockers on him!”

“Hah! What good will it be, huh? What will it change? Nothing! You knowing it had changed nothing and it never will!” Sunho yelled back, standing up from his seat. The ex-king just glared at him ominously, not backing down. In the end, Sunho turned around and exited the underground room, the door slamming behind him loudly.

The man sighed, running a hand through his hair. “Wookie-ah, just be okay. Daddy will save you soon…really soon.”

8~҈~8

“Shindong hyung!”

Shindong looked up from the book he was reading to see Donghae standing there, panting. “Hae? What happened?” he questioned.

“H-hyung! T-th king! H-he sentenced K-kangin hyung to d-d-death!” he said, panting hard.

“WHAT!? You are kidding right, Hae?!”

“No hyung! Hyuk has the letter, come on!”

Immediately both of them dashed out of the makeshift tent and towards the lone figure standing amid the trees.

“Hyuk!” Shindong called him.

Eunhyuk turned around, his hand tightly gripping on a white colored material, most probably the letter. “Hyung! This i-is unbelievable!”

“Let me look!” Shindong said, hurriedly snatching the letter from the smaller guy. His eyes fervently roamed over the paper, taking in the contents. “This is absurd!”

“I know right hyung! The reason is way too-!”

“Idiotic?” Donghae piped up. Eunhyuk nodded vigorously at that.

“Ugh…but how come he got arrested!? What the heck was he doing there anyway?”

“No idea…But we need to save him hyung!”

“Yeah I know, no need to tell me twice Hae.” Shindong said, massaging his temples. Suddenly something seemed to click in his mind, making his grin.

“Hyung? Why are you grinning like that?” Donghae asked, confused.

“Yeah, please stop it. It is creepy!” Eunhyuk commented, shuddering slightly. Shindong paid no heed to their comments and went behind them. He hung his arms around their shoulders, laughing creepily.

“You know what, I just got a brilliant idea aaannd you both are gonna help me execute it.”

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other, gulping in fear.

8~҈~8

Heechul lowered the hood further, not wanting to risk getting exposed. He stealthily made his way through the shadows and with the advantage of the darkness, successfully made his way inside the dungeons. Going straight inside and through the pitch black passages, he finally found the bright silver gates of his destination. He pushed them open and stepped inside the homely area. It was like the polar opposite of the stony and dirty dungeons it was made in.

“Teukie hyung? Are you there?” Heechul whispered, closing the silver gates behind him. He looked around, trying to find the man but to no avail. “Hyung? Where are you?”

“Heechul-ah!”

Heechul was taken aback when suddenly a figure had rammed into his back.

“What the-! Hyung! What are you doing?! Get off!” Heechul yelled, trying to pry off his uncle--friend--hyung from his back. A really complicated relationship? Yes he knew it.

“I miss y-you a-all SOO MUCH!” Leeteuk cried out comically, not letting go of the younger man.

“I did too, we all do miss you hyung.” Heechul said, chuckling lightly. He was expecting another comical answer from his hyung but was only greeted by silence. He was going to ask him what was wrong but when he felt something wet on his shoulder, he stopped short.

“Chullie-ah…Sunho came.”

That answered Heechul on why his usually cheerful hyung was going all silent on him. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, his fists balling at his sides. “Don’t worry hyung, Wookie is alright.”

“But what he…but what Sunho said…I don’t think he is a-alright…”

“Hyung, do you trust me?” Heechul asked, turning around to face the older man.

“Yes I do Heechul! B-but Sunho! He-he what he said! I j-just c-can’t igno-ignore it like that…I-I…” Leeteuk ranted, gripping his nephew’s shoulders tightly.

“Calm down hyung! Just calm down. Worrying like that isn’t going to change anything.” Heechul scolded him lightly. He looked at the teary eyed man, holding his hands in his. “Don’t worry. I promise you, I will protect Wookie from that man. I will always believe in him.”

“Heechul-!”

“Have faith in me hyung, I will never leave him alone. Don’t worry, soon, really soon, we will defeat that bastard.”

Leeteuk stayed silent, looking directly into Heechul’s determined eyes. He nodded to himself before smiling and replying, “Yeah, I do. Sorry for behaving like that, what Sunho told me really had me worried.”

“I know, it was written all over your face. By the way, Minnie said hi and that he will soon come and meet you too.”

“Oh great, just tell him to be careful. I don’t even want to imagine what Sunho will do to him if he saw him sneaking here.”

Both of them continued to converse about various topics, reminiscing the good ol’ times.

“Omo I think you should go now Chullie. It’s gotten way too late.” Leeteuk said, looking at the clock. It was way past midnight.

“I guess so. But remember what I told you hyung, trust me with Wookie, alright?”

“Alright.” Leeteuk nodded in affirmative, smiling slightly.

Heechul smiled once at the older man before covering his head with the hood and making his way out. He exited the dungeons, sneaking through the shadows. Once he was out in the garden far away from where he had been, he removed the cloak revealing his uniform. Now nobody will suspect him, it will look as if he was just out on a watch. The perks of being a commander!

He entered the castle, making his way towards his chambers. Suddenly someone collided with him, making both of them fall down.

“Yah! Can’t you see where you are going!?” Heechul scolded the person who was trying to stand up.

“I am sorry…Chullie hyung.” The guy said with a teasing edge to his tone, lending his hand to the still-on-ground man.

“Who do you think you are calling m-!” Heechul stopped short, finally getting a good look at who the person was. “My gosh…”

“Surprise?”

TBC

Hope it is better and not just a load of crap -_-' I tend to get carried away while writing so..yeah! AND..a cliffie! Will try to update asap~! Thanks for reading through this craziness! Hope it is decent enough to be read ^^"