'Rampage' Day

Puppet

Puppet

Chapter 1

‘Rampage’ Day

“Please! I beg you your highness! Please release him! He is my only son…please I am begging you…please don’t do this…he has his own family too!..just…please!” the old man begged, hugging two small kids. The king looked down at him, his ruthless gaze making the three cower.

“He has committed a crime and for that, he will be punished accordingly.” He said calmly, not even a single sign of pity or compassion visible in his stony gaze.

“Mr. King! Pleash leave my appa!”

“Purrease Mista ‘ing!” the two kids pleaded, a continuous river of tears flowing down their rosy cheeks. But the king remained as unaffected as ever.

Soon a door was opened, revealing two soldiers dragging a bloodied man between them.

“APPA!” the two kids screamed, running towards their father. The man smiled slightly at them, bending down to hug them. He spread his arms, waiting to feel the familiar feeling of his two tots wrapping their small arms around him. But it never came…

The soldiers blocked their path before taking them towards their old grandfather. “Don’t let them run around or they will be next.” One of them warned before turning around. The convicted man looked at the emperor with pleading eyes but wasn’t even spared a single glance.

“Get up!” one of the soldiers yelled at him, pulling him up and towards the blood covered stage. He looked up at the throne, wanting to request the king once more. But he wasn’t even there anymore.

“Appa!”

He just closed his eyes tightly, the last thing he heard being his children’s cries.

8~҈~8

Ryeowook dashed inside his room, slamming the door shut behind him. It was way too much! He can’t believe it! It’s just so damn horrible! He IS horrible! He kicked a side table in his anger making it fall and break. He was truly disgusted with himself. How could he have let all this happen?! All this time he had done nothing to stop this injustice! And what more, everybody…every-freaking-body thought that he was the one making these decisions!

He screamed in anger before throwing a vase at the big mirror in front of him. But that wasn’t enough…no!

He roared in frustration, smashing vases, breaking furniture, throwing whatever his hands came upon. “I HATE MYSELF!” he sobbed out, punching the broken mirror further. He just wanted to erase himself from this world. He can’t bear to see his existence tainting the world further. He continued punching, letting all his emotions out. He had been keeping it all inside for way too long that now it pained him to even let them out…it was just so damn painful. His father was better off without him. After all he is just a useless, weak boy who can’t even take care of his own needs.

“Stop it Ryeowookie!” a voice came from the door. But Ryeowook paid little to no attention to it. He just wanted to eliminate himself from this world, starting with his damned reflection in the now-broken-mirror.

Suddenly two strong arms wound themselves around his torso and pulled him away from his prey.

“Leave me hyung! I NEED to destroy it! I need to destroy myself!” he yelled, struggling in the strong grip. But the grip didn’t loosen, it just got tighter.

“Shh calm down Wookie. Come on breathe, come on. Yeah, like that. Slowly, inhale…exhale. Yes, you are doing great Wook. Calm down, Minnie hyung will make everything alright once again.” Sungmin cooed, rubbing soothing circles on the other’s back. “You okay now?”

Ryeowook just nodded in reply, occasional sobs still escaping his trembling lips.

“Good. Come on, sit down for a while. I am here to listen to all your worries, okay?”

Sungmin was awarded by another nod in reply. He smiled at the young king but it faltered when he noticed how mutilated his hands were. He gingerly held his bloody hands in his and inspected them delicately, not wanting to damage them further. “Aigoo Wookie, what’ve you done?” he reprimanded him lightly. But Ryeowook just avoided his gaze, looking anywhere but the man beside him.

“I am sorry hyung…” he muttered under his breath, his eyes never leaving the glass shards on the floor.

“Aw there is no need to apologize Wookie-ah. Just wait here, I will go and bring the first aid kit.” Sungmin said, getting up. But before he was able to open the doors, a voice stopped him.

“Don’t go hyung…not right now. I-I don-don’t know i-i-if I will be a-able to c-control myself a-any-anymore.” Ryeowook cried out before breaking out into another torrent of sobs. Sungmin looked at the boy with pity filled eyes. He locked the doors and went back to sit with Ryeowook. Sitting down, he let his sobbing companion rest his head in his lap.

After waiting for 5 minutes, his sobs had reduced into sniffles. Sungmin continued to run his hand through his hair, helping him calm down. “Wookie?”

“Hmm…”

“Do you want to talk now?”

Silence…

Sungmin looked down to see him already asleep. He gently laid him down on the bed before getting up to tidy up the room. But first he went out to bring the first aid box to wrap up his hands so he won’t get an infection.

Stepping outside, he looked around before closing the door behind him.

“Sungmin?”

“YAAH!” Sungmin screamed before a hand clamped down on his mouth.

“Yah! Why are you screaming like that?! Somebody could’ve heard you, ya know?” Heechul scolded him, removing his hand from Sungmin’s mouth.

Sungmin sighed in relief. For a moment he had thought that Sunho had caught him exiting from Wookie’s room. “You scared me hyung!” he said, turning to face the other man.

“Is he alright? I heard some real loud voices from here, even Heebum got scared.” Heechul asked, his expression turning serious.

Sungmin just sighed sadly as he shook his head in negative.

“Oh.”

After a few minutes of silence, Sungmin finally spoke up. “You want to see him hyung? He is sleeping right now but you can help me clean his room and patch up his hands.” Sungmin proposed.

“Patch up-!? Is he injured?” Heechul asked. Without waiting for a reply, he barged inside the room. It looked like a tornado had just ventured through here. Everything was where it wasn’t supposed to be. “Oh my gosh…Did he do all this?”

Sungmin just nodded in reply. “You stay here hyung while I will quickly go and fetch the first aid box.” He said and when he got a nod of approval from the older man, he went away.

Heechul looked once at the sleeping figure on the bed before he started with the task at hand. Glass shards were everywhere. Majority of the furniture was lying around, broken beyond repair. But he wasn’t too surprised from the sight. It was a usual occurrence. Often when it became too much for Ryeowook, he would go around on a rampage. Aaand today was one such day. At first it was just him screaming profanities and throwing a pillow or two and that also on rare chances. After all he was known and respected for his seemingly unlimited amount of patience before that Sunho decided to make his twisted moves. Soon those ‘rampage’ days started becoming not so rare and the ruckus he caused evolved from just pillows to vases, pots or frankly anything breakable. And the person to blame…Yes you guessed it right! Kim-Fudging-Sunho!

But now-a-days, these ‘rampage’ days were worrying him. He was well aware of the fact that the amount of time in between these days was becoming shorter and shorter. In fact, it hasn’t even been a full month since the last time. That, and today he had even managed to injure his own self, that pabo.

By the time Sungmin was back, he had already swept away most of the glass shards.

“Wow hyung, I never knew you worked this fast.” Sungmin praised him, making his way towards the sleeping boy on the bed.

“Just got used to it after having to do it several times before.” Heechul replied absentmindedly.

“Oh yeah, right.”

Silence.

Both of them continued to do their jobs. Once Ryeowook’s hands were wrapped up properly, Sungmin proceeded to help Heechul. It took them a good 2 hours before the room seemed livable once again.

“Finally…All done!” Sungmin cheered lightly, putting away the brooms and wiping clothes. Heechul, too, got up and straightened the slight wrinkles in his clothes.

“Minnie?”

“Yes hyung?”

“Can you stay with him tonight? Don’t worry about the dinner I will take care of it.”

“Yes of course hyung. But may I ask why?”

“He” Heechul started, pointing towards the still sleeping figure on the bed before continuing. “tends to get nightmares that sometimes develop into panic attacks on nights like these. You know especially since today is…umm…t-that day?”

Immediately all the bubbly and cheerfulness vanished away from Sungmin’s face. “Oh I see. Yeah, don’t worry hyung. I will stay with him tonight. By the way, say my hello to him too and don’t forget to tell him that I miss him and will come to meet him any chance I get.”

Heechul smiled at him before replying, “Got it.” With that he departed towards his next destination.

Sungmin locked the door before dragging a comfy chair near the king’s bed and sitting down on it. Having nothing at all to do, he just stared blankly at the wall in front of him. Then suddenly it struck him.

“Omo how could I’ve forgotten about HIM!?” he yelled. He immediately shut up when he heard Ryeowook groan lightly, shifting uncomfortably. At once he started patting his forehead lightly, singing a soft lullaby. Soon soft snores once again replaced the slight whines and groans. “Aigoo, what will I do now?”

8~҈~8

A young man dressed up in a sophisticated royal blue suit with a dark blue dress shirt, a suitcase in his hand, stood in front of the great iron gates of the castle. He smirked, eyeing the royal castle with barely hidden excitement. “After so long we will meet again, Kim Ryeowook.” He said, laughing loudly which earned him quite a few glances from the passer-bys.

 TBC

Hello everyone~! Sorry for the long wait but here ya have it! Ch-1! Yaaaay~!

Hope it isn't a load of crap as I think it seems...If it is...Kindly do tell me and I will try to do better next time!

Don't read further if you don't wanna lose your sanity...it is my fangirling rants XD

OMO I AM SO GODAMN HAPPY! MAGIC~! KYAAAAHAHAHA! IT IS SOOOO SOOO SOOO I DON'T HAVE WORDS! GHYAAAAA! Dorothy...I LOVE THSI! I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT CONTINUOUSLY SINCE THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED....I CAN STILL LISTEN TO IT FOR AN ETERNITY!! XD XD

Hope you liked this chappie~! I even left a cliffie~ XD Feedback will be great! 

See ya!