MARRIAGE

MARRIAGE

Krystal already be inside the car. Amber wants to put the belt when sudden she belt no incoming call on her i-phone. 

"Who?" Krystal looked at Amber.


AUTHOR POV

Krystal already be inside the car. Amber wants to put the belt when sudden she belt, she got a call on I-phone.

"Who?" Asked Krystal looked at Amber.

"Jackie." Said Amber and pick up the phone from his sister.

"Jackie ..." said Amber with English because Jackie could not Korean.

"airport?" Asked Amber puzzled to hear what Jackie from there.

"What ???!!! Are you serious ?? "Amber shouted the startled and make Krystal surprised.

 

AMBER POV

As I got in the car and want to put the belt, suddenly i got a call from my I-Phone and i look who called.

"Who?" Asked Krystal to me.

"Jackie." I said and picked up the phone from my sister Jackie.

"Jackie ..."

"Hello bro ... later shuttle pick up Daddy and Mommy in airport." Said Jackie baffles.

"airport?" ask confused her.

"Yeah Ambro ... Mom and Dad had recently left for Korea, maybe five hours to arrive there. They say miss with you and wants to see they in law daughter." Said Jackie.

"What ??? !!! Are you serious ??" i'm shouted shocked and make Krystal surprised.

"Yupp .. why are you surprised ??" asked Jackie from there.

"Not only they come so suddenly. Okay I will be picking up. Goodbye Jackie and I miss you." I said to Jackie.

"Waeyo?" Asked Krystal to me.

"Daddy and Mommy to come here and we are likely to stay home a few days." I explained to her as she buckled belt.

"Continue? Why are you surprised? You're supposed to please if they come? "

"Mom and Dad would be suspicious because we are husband and wife but not live in the same room Princess." I said and then started the car and drove back to our home.

"OMG !! I just realized. We have to how this ?? "asked Krystal to me.

"Once we get later immediately move your stuff to my room."

 

KRYSTAL POV

After reaching home, I was first out of the car and went into the room to move my clothes to the Amber room and put it in his closet while Amber put the car into the garage and bring our groceries into the kitchen.

and immediately helped me to bring my cosmetics and she kept me on the dressing table are there in his room. We took almost an hour to move my stuff. Now that my room had no stuff.

 

AUTHOR POV

Amber and Krystal are now on the way to the airport. When arrived at the airport they were met by Krystal Appa and Eomma.

"Appa .. Eomma .. why are you here?" Said Krystal.

"Of course we want to pick up our family in-laws." Said Mrs.Jung

"Eomma know if today's why Mom and Dad will come to Korea?" Asked Amber.

"Yesterday you Daddy called me." This time, said Mr. Jung.

"Oh .. they've got." Said Mrs. Jung and waved when she saw Liu's walking towards them.

"Glad to see you here." Said Mrs.Liu and hugged Mrs. Jung, Krystal and last her hug Amber.

 

AMBER POV

"Baby, I really miss you two." Said Mom hugged me and Krystal at the same moment.

"Miss you too, Mom." I said let go of his arms.

"Hi, Dad." I hug Daddy when she saw him.

"Ugh .. My Dino baby." Said Daddy.

"Oh .. come on Dad. I've been grow.. "I complained and the others just laughed at me.

"Glad to see you two get me." Said daddy to me and Krystal

"And thank you for the in-laws also has picked us."

"Let's go home."

"Liu you're going home to use our car right? Because children need privacy. "Said Mr.Jung.

"Oh.. of course." Said daddy.

 

Tonight, my family and Krystal family gathered together in my house. After dinner we are now sitting in the living room.

Krystal sitting close to me.

"When you are want go to a honeymoon?" Said Mommy.

"Yes .. you've been married two months but still not gone honeymoon." Add Eomma Krystal.

"Uh ... Amber is busy working." Says Krystal, looking at me.

"Ne ... lately office currently has a large project." I said

"Daddy can replace you at the office." Said Mommy.

"Soojungie, you also no schedule for this week. Right." Said Eomma Krystal.

"But.."

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

Thanks for the waiting and reading. i'm sorry if any word wrong, my english very bad. 

ALWAYS BE KRYBER SHIPPER!!!!

I'M REALLY GLAD FOR F(X) COMEBACK #fx_4walls #4walls

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!! F(X) COMEBACK!! ARGHHHHH!!

I HOPE IN THIS COMEBACK MANY KRYBER MOMENTS!! 

HOPE YOU GUYS TO SUPPORT OUR F(X)!!! FIGHTING F(X)!!! LOVE YOU!!