Marriage

MARRIAGE

AUTHOR POV

Slowly the big door in the church open, everyone in the church turned toward a woman who was a beauty with white wedding dress who was so beautiful she stepped into front church with her father who took her younger daugther to the altar where there a people wearing a white tux waiting for candidates his wife. 

"Amber, I give you my daughter Soojung." The bride father said when he submitted her younger daughter Krystal to Amber to be married his daughter.

"Ne, I'm promise Appa-nim." Amber said.

“Amber-ssi and Krystal-ssi, are you ready?” pastor ask to the bride.

"Ne." the two answer.

"Amber Josephine Liu, are you promise to always be loyal, loved, keeping, and always with your wife Jung Soojung when healthy-sick, rich-poor, happy-sad, and confronted the many obstacles together until death that separates. Just says I do or I do not." 

"Yeah, I do. I'm promised." Amber answer.

"Jung Soojung, are you promise to always be loyal, loved, keeping, and always with your husband Amber Josephine Liu when healthy-sick, rich-poor, happy-sad, and confronted the many obstacles together until death that separates. Just says I do or I do not." 

"Mm.. I do." Krystal answer after the break a few seconds.

"Please exchange your ring." pastor said.

  (example kryber hand... kekeke)

Minho is Amber best friend bring ring to the bride. Amber takes which have a smaller ring and above diamond ring there is a larger so expensive in the ring Krystal sweet finger. Krystal too took ring larger and having small around diamond ring on Amber sweet finger.

“Congratulations to Amber-ssi and Soojung-ssi , you have became an official couple .To the bride you can kiss your wife.” the pastor said.

"KISS...  KISS... KISS...." guests in the church shouted.

Slowly Amber close the gap with Krystal and.......

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING. 

AND I'M SORRY IF HAVE WRONG WORDS.