MARRIAGE

MARRIAGE

 

AUTHOR POV

The next day Krystal moved into Amber house.

"If you need anything you can call me, my room was on the bottom floor. At home we had one waiter and they do not live here, they will go home after their work is completed." Amber said.

Woof ... woof woof ... (a dog barking)

"Oh .. Jackjack, Gongju." Call Amber to the dog when she opened the room will Krystal stay.

"Aigoo ... why are you here." Said Amber put suitcases Krystal who had been his grasp on the edge of the mattress and immediately hold the dog.

"Come on you have to go back to your rooms." Said Amber brings his dog to a ground floor.

"Krys, I know you still need time, so I prepared this room for you." Amber said before she returned Jackjack and Gongju.

 

KRYSTAL POV

It's been two months I got married and moved in Amber house. We're both not too awkward because every day we would meet, but we do not like other romantic couples, we just like friends who just meet.

"Annyeong-Haseo, I'm home." Amber said when entering the house, Amber just got home from her office LIU GROUP. She to be CEO in korea LIU GROUP after she grandfather died and Daddy Liu be CEO in Los Angels LIU GROUP. Besides work outta her office , amber also usually of making songs, she loved music and she have great voice. Amber used to include good student in all lessons. In University she majored in business and music, and I majored fashion design and modeling.

"Oh, annyeong." I said that again in the living room are watching the drama together Jackjack and Gongju. Today i don't have schedule to shoot so i just stay home.

"Have you eaten?" Asked Amber to me.

"Not yet. Are you? "

"Not yet, let us eat outside." She said.

"But you shower first, I'm going to get ready." I said and turned off the TV and bring Jackjack and Gongju to their small rooms located in the living room.

"You have to turn on the hot water used, the water is very cold." I said to Amber before going up to the top floor, the new Amber went into the bathroom there in his room.

"Okay. "Amber said from the toilet.

 

TOMORROW MORNING 

Today is Sunday so Amber did not go to his office, it seems she is still sleeping because I still have not seen it everywhere. I just finished a shower and went to the kitchen looking for ingredients to cook but the materials have run out, so I'm just preparing our morning breakfast with toast and jam with coffee for Amber and chocolate milk for me. 

 

AMBER POV 

"Hoammm ..." I yawned. I just woke up and it's already 9:45 am, today I'm off for Sunday. I was out of the room and walked down to the bottom and see Krystal who was preparing our breakfast. 

"Hi, good morning." I said to her. 

"Hi, morning .. you're awake." she said turning to me. 

"Let's have breakfast first. The day I do not cook because the ingredients are up. I will be going shopping in the supermarket." Krystal continue.

"Let's have breakfast ... " I said. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of Krystal. During our meal we were just silent, not knowing what to talk about. 

"I'll take a shower first, then we'll go Supermarket together." I said and went up to my room, while Krystal cleaning the dishes.

 

AUTHOR POV 

SUPERMARKET 

Krystal and Amber picking out which ones they want to buy. Amber took some sodas, syrups, soju, aqua bottle and insert it into the cart while Krystal take mangoes and other fruits as well, breads, jams, vegetables, and take a lot of beef is a favorite, spices kitchen and put his belongings into the trolley being pushed Amber. 

"You are sweet young couples." Ahjuma said cut beef Krystal message. 

"Yes, thank you Ahjuma." Krystal said and Amber just blushed. 

"Do you have children? If there is certainly your children will be very beautiful and handsome. "Said Ahjuma it while cutting 
meat.

"Uh ... we just got married."This time Amber answered.

" Oh .. turns out the new bride and this meat. "Said Ahjuma and give meat that has been cut and wrapped. 

"Thanks Ahjuma." Said Krystal and Amber wanted to go to the cashier to pay. 

Amber walk to the cashier along with Krystal. 

"Are there other again?" Amber ask to Krystal. 

"Looks like it's enough." Krystal said while examining the right they buy. 

"Then I will go to pay, wait in the car." Amber said gave his car keys to Krystal. 

After paying all their groceries, Amber out of the supermarket and put groceries in the back of a Audi R8 Spyder black. 

Krystal already be inside the car. Amber wants to put the belt when sudden she belt, she got a call on her i-phone. 

"Who?" Krystal looked at Amber.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

Thanks for the waiting and reading. i'm sorry if any word wrong, my english very bad. 

ALWAYS BE KRYBER SHIPPER!!!!