MARRIAGE

MARRIAGE

 

Amber slowly close the gap with Krystal and .......

AUTHOR POV

Amber slowly his face into the tense Krystal, now faces only a distance of 2cm. Amber stopped and looked into the eyes Krystal and Amber briefly his face again makes Krystal closed her eyes, but Amber just kissed her forehead and it makes guests disappointed.

"Kiss on the lips Amber." Says Kris.

"Yes, kiss on the lips." This time Victoria said.

"Kiss ... kiss ... kiss ..." cheer all the guests.

Krystal widened his eyes, Amber after a while hear the cheers from the guests Amber suddenly kissed Krystal quickly.

"Yeah !!!!" cheer everyone in the church.

MORNING AFTER WEDDING        

AMBER POV

This is the first morning after our wedding. When I woke up I saw Krystal still sleeping beside me but restricted by rolling between us, we have no word the first night after the wedding ceremony we went back to the suite room is provided for the newlyweds, we are doing just a shower and after that we were sleeping, there is no a word out of the mouth of the two of us. Me and Krystal had an awkward relationship now, we are the first real friend so close, but we have been awkward since we will hear the second arranged marriage by our grandfather since both of us were born. It was strange companions became husband and wife.  

I got out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I am not able to refuse a request Granpa who died one and a half years ago. 

Grandpa died of illness, Grandpa asked me to meet their treaty once that want to match our parents, but it turns out the family Jung gave birth to a male that Krystal Appa while Liu's family gave birth to a male also is My Daddy, so the plan failed, but Our grandfather wanted to keep hold of their promises, so they plan to match their grandchildren. It turns out their grandchildren all women, but when I was a kid I also boyish and I'm close to Krystal, so from that point our grandfather to match both of us and marry the two of us is the last request Granpa to me and I had wanted to commit suicide because I feel wrong to Krystal is none other but Minho is my friend made me realize that I still have him and my other friends. Since knowing that we would be betrothed me and Krystal became awkward with each other, Krystal became cold towards me always he will be cold to others, if with me and another friend Krystal will be the sweet and warm. Now he became cold to me but not to our other friend and I that caused her to behave like this, and I feel guilty for her.

KRYSTAL POV 

When I woke up I did not see Amber in bed, maybe she was in the shower I thought. I walked into the small kitchen in we are the suite room, I made ​​a cup of hot chocolate and walked to the balcony to enjoy the morning air.  

"We'll check in." Amber said when exiting the bathroom and it was said that in say the first time after our wedding yesterday. 

"Arasso." I said simply. 

I approve this marriage first because I want to make Appa and Eomma happy, they who always obey my will, I want to return the favor to them to follow their will and secondly because Amber, she was my best friend and I do not want she slumped since the death of his grandpa. Do not know why our relationship is so awkward right now.

AUTHOR POV

"Annyeong Appa, Eomma." Says Krystal when entering the house. Amber and Krystal Krystal's parents returned home while Amber parents and her sister Jackie had returned to LA because the company can not be left for long time.

"Oh annyeong Soojungie, Amber." Mrs.Jung hugging her daughter and Amber.

"Well, new bride we're home." Mr.Jung said.

"Annyeong Appa, Eomma." Amber said.

"Welcome to the Jung family."

"Let's have breakfast." Krystal mother invite.

"Eomma, what yesterday unnie stay here?" Asked Krystal when not seeing her sister Jessica at home while walking into the dining room.

"Ne, She had just returned to her house with Kris and Dani. Sica forget to bring a change of clothes so she would go home to change her clothes." Obviously Eomma. Kris is Jessica husband and Dani is their first child as young as 1 year.

 "Where you want to honeymoon?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Um .. no plans for that." Krystal answer.

"Immediately go honeymoon and bring me grandchildren." Mr. Jung said and laughing.

"Yeobo.. they've cheek become tomatoes, do not be seduced them." Krystal mother said to Krystal father.

"Appa, what Dani is still not enough?" Krystal pout.

"I want from you two." Mr. Jung said again and still laughing.

"Appa, Eomma .. can I and Amber today stay here before I moved into Amber house?" Krystal asked.

"Of course baby." her father said.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.......

 

i'm sorry for late update. Yesterday my laptop keyboard have problem and i have test too.

Thanks for the waiting and reading. i'm sorry if any word wrong, my english very bad. 

ALWAYS BE KRYBER SHIPPER