Chapter 4: Dance Practice

Our Story

"You're surprised?" JaeKyung muttered, sipping his tea, "She was drinking like a mad-woman."

"I just, had no idea you were into him." Emma said, toward Chiyo, "In fact, I thought you liked Minho. You two act like two kindergartners in love."

"No, I just want to beat Minho's face in," Chiyo laughed. "In fact, Emma, being the hornball you are, I'm surprised you didn't sleep with Taemin!" Chiyo said.

"I've been waiting so long for this, now I have the chance to make him wait," Emma said, a mischeivous look on her face.

"Anyway, Marlies, how did it go for you and Key?" Emma asked, leaning over the table towards Marlies.

"He's so sweet," She blushed, "I'm glad he didn't make me do anything."

"That's awesome! He's a keeper, I think." Chiyo said.

"OTP." Emma smiled, "You two are the best for each other, I think."

"And, I heard about what Eunji said, but no more detail. Tala?" Chiyo turned to Tala, sort of intimidatingly.

"He said he'll think about it. The does that mean." She grumbled, crossing her arms, "I'm going to lose my mind waiting for his answer."

"I'm sure he wants to be with you. Tell Eunji to talk you up or something." Chiyo put a hand on Tala's shoulder.

"Hell, I'll talk you up.." Emma paused, "Is Raehwa still asleep? Isn't she hungry?"

"I think she's still asleep. Where's Laura?" Marlies asked.

"Are they both asleep?" Chiyo rolled her eyes.

"I can go get them." Marlies volunteered, and left to go upstairs immediately. 

"Laura~" She knocked on the door, "Raehwa!"

"Yooo shut up!" There was a pause, "Oh !" Marlies heard some bumps as if Raehwa had fallen out of bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked, genuinely worried.

"Just wait!" Raehwa answered, and took about a minute to come out.

"Sorry I had to get dressed." Raehwa said.

"Where's Laura?" Marlies asked, peeking past her. She seemed to move so that Marlies couldn't see into the room.

"Not in here, that's for sure." Raehwa smiled nervously.

"What are you hiding?" Marlies crossed her arms.

"Have you ever woken up next to someone, and didn't remember falling asleep next to them?" Raehwa inquired.

"Never." Marlies sighed at Raehwa, "Who is it?"

"CL." Raehwa sighed looking down, "She's dating Dara, Marlies. What do I do?"

"Oh ." Marlies said, biting her lip, "I can't really help you there."

"I don't want to be involved in this mess. Dara is my friend too." Raehwa kept realizing more and more how bad the situation was.

"Don't tell Dara?" Marlies suggested.

"What if CL tells Dara?" Raehwa replied.

"Tell CL not to tell Dara." Marlies sighed.

"Dara's gonna find out, I just know it. It doesn't matter, in situations like these, they always find out." Raehwa started to breathe heavily.

"Whoa, Raehwa, calm down!" Marlies put a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Emma was coming up the stairs, "I wanted to see what was taking you so long." Raehwa and Marlies continued to explain to Emma the situation.

"You were drunk. It can't be your fault. You and CL should tell Dara." Emma said.

"What if I cost CL and Dara their happy relationship?" Raehwa frowned.

"I feel like being honest with her is the best option." Emma replied, putting a hand on Raehwa's shoulder, "It'll be fine." Emma tried to give the most reassuring smile she could, even though she wasn't that sure of her advice.

"Guys!" Chiyo jumped out from the stariwell, "Do you guys wanna come to practice with me?" Chiyo asked. "We can go get dinner tonight too." She said.

"Alright. Let me ask Laura if she wants to come." Emma smiled, and checked the rooms for Laura, as Raehwa and Marlies got Chiyo's advice on the situation. "Laura," Emma found Laura in her bed and shook her awake, "Do you want to go to Chiyo's practice with us?" She asked.

"Yeah sure," Laura answered, happily even though she was only half awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tala couldn't go to practice with them that day, because she already had plans to go out with Eunji. her anxiety had been eating at her all day.

"Seob said he didn't want to answer because he thought I was joking to make you mad." Eunji said out of nowhere.

"So he gave you an answer?" Tala asked hopefully.

"He said," Eunji paused to take a bite of her food, purposefully stalling the answer.

"Unnie~~~" Tala whined impatiently.

"Hmmm" Eunji mumbled, smiling.

"What is it?" Tala asked.

"Yes," Eunji repeated, obviously revelling in watching her cousin be tortured by her slow answers,

"SHut up man, you're lying," Tala said excitedly.

"I'm not lying." Eunji wiped , "He wants to take you out Friday." 

Tala had no other words, for she was too happy to speak-- so a tiny squeak came out instead.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile Marlies, Emma, and Laura had been occasionally peeking in SHINee's practice. Laura more-so than the other two. Emma had to pull her away a few times to make sure she wasn't caught looking in on them.

"Guys, Jjong took his shirt off," Marlies said, while looking in the window.

"Lemme see!" Emma and Laura scrambled to get a good look into the practice room.

"What are you three doing?" Chiyo found the girls and couldn't help but laugh at their fangirling.

"Uh, nothing." Marlies answered, smiling nervously.

"Don't tell me you didn't do this, or at least think about doing it," Emma said to Chiyo, crossing her arms.

"I've had my fill," Chiyo laughed, "If you know what I mean," She winked, referring to last night's escapade with Jonghyun.

"Shut up, man," Emma laughed, smacking her lightly. At this point they were headed back to the practice room. Upon arrival, they noticed the door was open and the only two in the room were JaeKyung and Krystal. They were dancing together; a sweet, simple duet. The four girls couldn't interrupt this, Jae and Krystal were so caught up in each other, they didn't notice the girls were watching them. Krystal's eyes were fixated on JaeKyung's, and they seemed to be in perfect sync with each other.

"I've never seen him act like this with anyone. He usually just acts so cold." Emma commented.

"Goals." Chiyo commented as she nodded her head.

"Hm?" Jea Kyung turned his head, and stepped back from Krystal, "Were you watching us?" He sighed.

"You don't need to stop, we'll go on." Chiyo said.

"Wait, guys. I was wondering if you guys wanted to join Krystal and I in ice-skating. This weekend, maybe?" He asked nervously, "You can bring dates.." He said, "too.." He whispered under his breath.

"Yeah!" Chiyo said, "I'll ask Jjong." She stopped, "Well, something's been bothering me."

"What is it?" Laura asked, concerned.

"I don't know if that was a one-time thing." She sighed, "Honestly, I feel a bit used."

Marlies put a hand on Chiyo's shoulder, "Ask him if he wants to go and you'll know. If you were used, we'll beat the sh*t outta him, right girls?" Marlies smirked at the others.

"Yeah, man." Emma replied, high-fiving Marlies.

"I guess." Laura said, trying to go with it, even though she wouldn't even try to beat up a squirrel.

"We'll go too." Emma said to JaeKyung, before they all left to go to the van. Practice was over for the day, and they would go get pizza now.

As they were leaving the building, Marlies felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to find Key, and was totally startled, so she yelped.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Key apologized.

Marlies shook her head, "No it's alright," She laughed lightly.

"I overheard that you're bringing dates ice-skating. Who were you going to ask?" He asked nervously.

"I wasn't going to ask anyone, cause I think Emma is going alone too." Besides, she was too scared to asked Key to go on a date with her.

"I'll join you," Key smiled at her.

"That'd be nice." Marlies answered, blushing.

"It's a date." Key made a bold move by hugging Marlies all of a sudden.

~~~~~~~~~~~

HEy guys! Next chapter will be the ice-skating chappie so I'm sory if this is short.

Actually, if you guys want a Halloween special I can make one right before the ice-skating. Even though it's not Halloween anymore hahaha

If you could check my blogs and watch my YouTube videos, that'd be great. I actually really do want to audition for some entertainment companies, so I'd really love if you supported my dancing. I'm going to upload my new one, Gee, right after this. 

UGh, sory for promoting, I feel so bad doing it hahaha

Sorry this took so long, I've been having HAlloween parties the past few weekends, and the weekdays are hard to write because I work late. So sorry! The next one should be up soon! Also, if there are a ton oftypos, it's because I'm typing in the dark haha