Chapter 3: P-A-R-T-Y, P-A-R-T-Y, Party Time~

Our Story

"What kind of party?" Tala asked. Was she going to be dragged to an SM-centric event again?

"I hear lots of K-pop bands will be there." Chiyo answered, pretty much knowing what Tala was asking. 

Tala's face immediately lit up and she pulled out her phone, continuing to text her cousin, Eunji, and her best friend, Dongwoon, if they were going.

"Already?" Laura asked, nervously. She thought she would have more time to talk to Minho and Taemin over text, get to know them that way, before partying with them. Partying wasn't exactly her thing, but at least Emma was enough like her so she would have someone with her at the party the whole time.

"Where?" Jae Kyung inquired, "When?" He continued to question.

"Tomorrow night, at CL's house. Apparently it's huge." Chiyo raised her eyebrows.

"Oh guys, did I tell you a new girl is arriving today?" Emma chimed in suddenly, "Her name is Raehwa. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it's okay!" Tala answered.

"Speak for yourself!" Jae snapped, "I'm going to go crazy with all these girls around me so much."

"Shut up Jae," Chiyo rolled her eyes, "We're not that bad. I've met-- I've lived-- with some awful girls. And awful guys."

Jae Kyung sighed in reply, making Chiyo suggest that meant she was right. Of course she was right. "When is she coming?" Chiyo asked.

"Tonight," Emma answered, with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

Raehwa rang the doorbell. She was hoping these people weren't annoying. But... Living with a bunch of girls... Oh, was she going to have fun. It was easier for a lesbian to peep than a guy. 

Emma answered the door to find Raehwa, of course. "Welcome!" Emma said bowing. She had become so accustomed to bowing since moving to Korea.

"Hi!" Raehwa bowed with a little smile. She could already tell she was going to have fun here.

~~

A few hours later after Raehwa was settled in, it was around lunch time and all the girls were upstairs in Emma and Chiyo's room trying to figure what they would wear.

"What are you getting ready for?" Raehwa asked shyly.

"A party," Laura replied with a smile.

"I suppose it's only polite to invite you." Chiyo said.

"What kind of party? Where? Why?" Raehwa questioned.

"K-pop idols, at CL's house, man!" Tala said excitedly.

"Really!? You're going too!?" Raehwa yelped.

"You're going!?" Emma asked.

"Yeah!" Raehwa held her hand up for a high-five, which Emma then gave to her.

~~~~~

Upon arrival of the party, Emma and Laura were nervous wrecks. They could only feel jealousy for Chiyo's cool confidence, and the  positive excitement apparent upob Marlies' face. Oc course she was excited; Key was obviously interested in her. Laura thought maybe Minho or Taemin might be interested in her, but she couldn't be sure. Key was so obviously flirting, while she thought Taemin had taken a liking to Emma after they had talked. Jae Kyung was as cool as always, and Tala was with Eunji already; she seemed so used to being around k-pop idols, she couldn't have been nervous. Laura wondered how comfortable everyone else was with parties, because she sure wasn't-- and by the looks of it, Emma didn't seem too excited either.

But Emma went straight to the alcohol. "It makes me less anxious," She said, choosing a bottle of Smirnoff. Laura felt a little disappointed, because she herself didn't like alcohol. She felt a little bit alone.

Meanwhile, Jaekyung and Tala were with Hyuna. Raehwa was with CL, the host of the party. And Marlies and Chiyo were with f(x). Tala noticed Kikwang and Doojoon were at the party, but hadn't seen the other BEAST members yet. "Kya~ Where's Dongwoon, unnie?" She asked Eunji.

"He's, eh," Eunji looked around, thinking, "Why don't you go check in the kitchen?" She suggested.

"Come with me unnie," Tala faux-whined, and Eunji rooled her eyes in reply-- which meant "Fine."

"Dongwoon oppa!" Tala squealed upon seeing him, she turned to Eunji and whispered, "Stay with me."

"Yo! Tala-ssi!" Dongwoon held his arms out for her to hug him. 

Meanwhile, Chiyo was drinking up a storm and already fighting with Minho. Some debate on proper strategies of soccer. Marlies didn't care, because she was busy talking with Key. She didn't like drinking that much, but she was sipping on some sweet cocktail with little alcohol in it. 

Key pursed his lips and looked Marlies in the eyes, but quickly looked away. "I hope I'm not coming off as creepy or anything." He said.

"You're not," Marlies replied, smiling sweetly in reply.

"The thing is, I," Key paused for a moment, "I was immediately interested in you. I want to get to know you. It sounds weird doesn't it?" Key sighed.

"No, I've.. Felt like that about someone too." Marlies answered.

"Is Jonghyun really your favorite?" Key asked, slight worry in his voice, "I mean, you want to date him? I can ask him--"

"That's okay." Marlies cut him off, "I think I've changed my mind." She smiled at him, recieving a relieved smile in return.

"YAH!" Chiyo yelled at Minho, "If he was goalie, your team would go to !" 

"You don't know anything," Minho rolled his eyes at her. 

Jonghyun put his arm around Minho's shoulders, "What's going on here?" He questioned with a sigh.

"He's a ing idiot." Chiyo answered, rolling her eyes.

Jonghyun smirked at her in return, "Feisty, huh?" He said, purposefully quiet.

"What?" Chiyo replied.

"Nothing," Jonghyun smiled truly now, "Hey Minho. Why don't you go coach your cousin Jae over there how not to be a dork around Krystal." Jjong suggested, removing his arm from around Minho.

Minho shrugged and gave a glancing glare at Chiyo before leaving towards JaeKyung. Jonghyun waited till Minho was out of earshot to say to Chiyo, "If it helps, I agree on your side of the argument."

"Tell that bastard." She replied, taking a sip of her drinking, and sitting down on the armchair she had previously been sitting on before the argument. Jonghyun sat on the armrest.

"You're f(x)'s back-up dancer? Neh?" He asked.

"Yep." She answered, smiling at him.

"I've seen you. I'm impressed. You could be your own idol. You've got the looks." He said.

"Shut up," She nudged him playfully, giggling at his comment.

A few hours later, Emma and Laura were talking to Taemin, Emma very slightly drunk, Laura beginning to feel completely out of place. Emma and Taemin were getting along so swimmingly-- although Emma attributed her ability to talk to Taemin to the alcohol.

Suddenly Emma noticed Laura clutching her chest, open wide, trying to catch her breath. Emma immediately stopped talking to Taemin and turned her attention fully to Laura. 

"Laura, what's wrong!? Are you okay!?" Emma said. Taemin stood behind Emma, so Emma shooed him away to give Laura some space. "Do you want to go outside?" Emma asked softly. Laura nodded her head in reply, so her and Emma continued outside.

A few minutes later, after Laura's breathing calmed down a bit, Minho came out, followed by Taemin.

"Laura! Are you okay?" Minho asked, running up to her.

"I-I'm okay." Laura answered, so quietly it was almost inaudible.

"Don't smother her." Emma snapped at Minho.

"It's okay Emma. I'll be fine." Laura answered, smiling in appreciation at her friend.

"Sorry Minho," Emma bowed to her senior, "Do you want to come back inside?" She asked Laura.

"It's okay." Laura answered.

"Is it okay if I go back inside?" Emma asked.

Laura's heart stopped. She knew what Emma was doing; trying to leave her alone with Minho. She felt so nervous at this point, but she couldn't pass it up. What to do?

"Well I'm gonna head inside." Taemin said.

"Go ahead, I'll come in to talk when I can." Emma turned to give him a mischeivous smile. 

"Minho, are you okay keeping her calm?" Emma asked.

"I'll do whatever I can," He turned and smiled at Emma.

Emma bowed in return, "Thank you for being concerned for my friend." She said, before turning and going back into the house.

Minho sat down with Laura on the swinging bench on the porch. "Were you having fun other than this?" He asked.

"Not particularly. Emma got drunk, and then I... felt alone." She said.

"I'm not particularly a drinker either." He replied, "But it's okay. You're not alone." He looked at her with a smile.

Laura could only blush in reply.

"You're really pretty you know," He paused for a moment, "I was worried Taemin was going to steal you."

"I think Emma's already got that." Laura glanced inside to see Emma sitting on Taemin's lap already. Taemin was tickling her sides and they were laughing together.

"I noticed." Minho also glanced in at the two, "Taemin has been getting a lot of girls lately. You should tell her to be careful." He said.

"I'll tell her." Laura replied.

Minho sighed, "You didn't text me. Did you text Taemin?"

"No. I couldn't think of what to say!" Laura replied, giggling.

"Good. I mean, good that you didn't choose one of us.." Minho said.

"Well I can't really choose now." Laura shrugged.

"So you don't have any choice but to choose me?" Minho asked excitedly.

"Watch it, dongsaeng." Laura said playfully, knowing Minho was younger.

"Sorry, Laura noona," Minho looked her in the eyes.

In the kitchen, Tala was peaceful just talking with her cousin and Dongwoon. There weren't too many people, and these were her closest friends, so she felt she could be herself. That's when she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, Yoseob.

Yoseob, talking to a girl, that she didn't recognize. She felt so many emotions at once; jealousy, anger, sadness.

"Tala-ssi? Are you okay?" Dongwoon asked, waving his hand in front of her spaced-out face.

"No. I mean, yes. I mean, well, sure?" Tala didn't know how to respond, she was too caught up with Yoseob to answer.

"Look, I haven't told him yet, but I'm sure he'd at least give you a chance." Dongwoon said, snapping Tala back into her conversation with him.

"Woonie, we've gone over this. I'm not ready." Tala said, crossing her arms.

"You're never going to be 'ready'." Eunji chimed in.

"Ready for what!?" Tala was almost scared half to death upon hearing Yoseob's voice so suddenly.

"SHE ING LIKES YOU, OKAY." Eunji said.

Tala stopped, her heart stopped, her breathing stopped. Eunji, why'd you say that!?

Meanwhile, Raehwa was currently being hit by ANOTHER guy. Were her lesbian vibes not strong enough? 

Raehwa sat on CL's lap, telling a story to her close group of friends, Lee Hi, Solar, Jihyun, and Dongwoo. CL grabbed her for the third time that night. She wasn't complaining, but CL was like a sister to her, she never wanted a relationship with the woman.

She sighed and her story trailed off as she noticed Minzy across the room. Minzy was talking to a guy, some K-pop idol she didn't care enough for to know the name of. She didn't know if Minzy was interested in woman at all. She had asked CL, but CL said she had only ever seen guys. 

She didn't know how to go about asking Minzy if she was interested. Maybe CL could, but Minzy was going to think CL was interested in her then, since CL had had a past of lesbianism. Maybe Bom could ask her? Or G-Dragon? No, if it came from a guy, that'd come off as a little creepy. Plus, what if she was offended by being asked if she liked women? 

Raehwa's head hurt. This had been eating at her for months now. Only CL knew she liked Minzy, and everyone who had a chance to find out knew she was a lesbian. Maybe word would circulate around to Minzy that Raehwa was interested in her. But for now, Raehwa was too nervous to directly ask.

~~~~

And, then the next day came ever so suddenly. Late in the day the woke up, only half of them knowing what really happened last night.

"You slept with who!?"


 

Hey guys! Hope you like my cliffhanger. 

Sorry this took 500000000 years, I've been working every night and sleeping all day and I was seeing some guy, and now I'm super sick with some virus. I need to go back to work tomorrow, so I decided to try to get this done tonight before I had to go to sleep right after work for the next few nights.

Also sorry if it , it's 2 AM and I kinda hurried through it. If your character isn't in it enough, please tell me. I'm trying to evenly distribute. Also, let me know if you have any interesting story ideas you want to see played out. I'm happy to take scene suggestions.

Please comment! I love to see your comments!

Have a good day, stay healthy(unlike me), and stay happy!!!

Also here's a picture of me and Taemin and we are going to make panda babies, ok