Chapter 5

Falling for You...

We stood there for a pretty long time. We were silent. I wanted to say something but I couldn't, whenever I opened my mouth and tried to say something nothing came out. My throat was dry. So we just stood there. Then he unwrapped his arms around me picked up the tray that had the cup of tea that he poured. "We need to get you back to bed, you're still sick and I still have to take care of you. This will help". "No, it's alright, I'm fine, really. I don't feel like walking all the way up there I'm too tired. The couch will be fine", I said as I walked with slow weak steps to the living room. I felt an arm help me up, I looked up and saw him smiling at me. "Fine. But promise me you'll rest and drink the tea I made for you. It wasn't easy making it. I put in so much time and effort making it for you and I'll be heartbroken if you don't drink it", he said holding his hand on his heart making a face. I chuckled and we walked over to the couch and he helped me lay down. Then he covered me in thick blankets and went back to the kitchen to get the tea he worked so hard making. He came back and put the tray on the table. He took the poured cup of tea and slowly put it up to my lips. I stopped him and smiled, "V, you don't have to do everything for me", I said staring into his eyes. He smiled and put the cup of tea down then held my hands and leaned in closer, "I'm doing this because I want to...", he said his breath touching my face. I blushed. "Well you don't really have to", I murmured looking down. He laughed and leaned back and gave me the cup of tea. I smiled at him, "Thanks". Really, Kim Taehyung. Thank you for everything...

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! Sorry I was going to update on Tuesday but I had an overdue art assignment! I truly apoligize and I'll try to finish my work asap instead of putting it off the last minute so I can update more. Sorry if this chap is short! But hope you enjoy! Happy Halloween! Our school is having a Halloween dance tomorrow and I'm thinking of curling my hair. I'll tell you how it went next chap will come out tomorrow if I can! <333