Chapter 3

Falling for You...

I knew we were supposed to hide so I got a head start and quickly but quietly ran upstairs. I found a closet so I stepped inside and closed the door. It was surprisingly small and cold. I waited for awhile. Got bored. Then suddenly my mind drifted over to Sung mi. Was she talking to Jimin? Recalling the two of them talking and smiling and laughing at each other kind of bothered me. The way she looks at him, she never looked at me like that. I shook my head. Snap out of it Kim Taehyung, who cares if she likes him? Not me that's for sure. They can flirt all they want, it's none of my business. Then I heard the door open and it kind of startled me and I bumped into this stupid metal object. It hurt like hell but I covered my mouth hoping I wouldn't get caught. Then the person bumped into the exact place where I bruised myself. I couldn't help but yell. "V? Is that you?". Sung mi? "No, it's Dora the explorer who lost her way. Of course it's me!" I said sarcastically. "Well get out this is my spot!". Her spot? This is my spot! I was here first! What the hell?! "Too bad I got here first so you leave" I challenged. "Fine" she said then started shuffling. Wait, I didn't think she'd be serious. She's going to get us caught! I thought quickly and grabbed her by the waist from behind tightly and held my breathe. She stiffened and didn't move and I didn't hear a thing from her. She must've been shocked. We never have any physical contact other then slapping eachother or high fives, fist bumps, and ruffling eachother's hair. Other than that, we haven't touched at all. I kind of liked this small contact we had. It was...nice. Her small delicate figure was warm and welcoming. She smelled a bit like lavender. I kind of wanted to stay like this for awhile. Wait. What am I saying? Snap out of it Kim Taehyung. She is your best friend. And she probably doesn't go for guys like me. She probably likes guys like Jimin hyung, smart funny and fit. With his abs and stuff. Then the door suddenly burst open and I looked up and saw Jimin and the girls staring at us. Jimin was pretty shocked at our contact. "We found you! Do we get candy? Oppa, unnie what are you doing?" they asked confused. I let go of her and coughed. "Your right you found us! Good job! And since you found us unnie brought dumplings for you! Their in the kitchen. Go with Jimin oppa and get your prize" she said to the girls as we stepped out of the stuffy closet. The girls were still confused but since they obeyed and followed hyung to the kitchen. He looked at both of us skeptically for awhile then led the girls downstairs. 

 

 

The girls seemed to forget about the incident and were pulling Jimin's hand to go downstairs. Jimin looked back at us still concerned. Me and V breathed a sigh of relief. "Ahem!" I coughed trying to get his attention. He looked around and avoided my gaze. "V, what was that about? What happened back there?". "Uh, you hungry? I am starving, let's eat I love dumplings" he started walking towards the stairs when I pulled him back. "V, I'm serious. Why did you hug me? Remember our rule no physical contact. Other than high fives and such". "We were gonna get caught. If it weren't for my smart move then we would've been caught. You can thank me with those delicous dumplings you brought". He started walking towards the stairs again. I pulled him back. He sighed, "Why are you so obssesed with me?". I scoffed. "As if. And it's just a game who cares if we get caught? You could've told me with your mouth not your body" I replied. He stopped and stared. Then a smirk formed on his lips. "So you're saying you wanted it with the mouth huh? Is that what you prefer?" he said walking slowly towards me still smirking. I got what he was trying to get at and started blushing. What the hell? No that's not what I meant! "Kim Taehyung don't you even dare think about it. Are you stupid? Who would wanna kiss you? Stop being so stupid" I said backing up slowly. Then I reached a dead end. Stupid wall. We were so close it's like we were breathing the same air. Does he not know anything about personal space? Then he stopped and started laughing. What the hell was so funny? I wanted to knock him out. "Calm down I would never do that. Only to pretty girls" he said still laughing. I got mad and clenched my fists. This boy. He is gonna get it later. "You know what? Nevermind. I'm going downstairs with Jimin oppa. He's less annoying" and I ran past him down the stairs. "Yah! When was he your oppa? You hate calling anyone oppa! Sung mi!" he yelled then ran after me. I found the girls eating in the living room watching TV. They were so mesmerized they didn't even see me walk in. I checked the time, 5:27. I can stay a bit longer. I went in the kitchen with V following me. Jimin was cooking some ramen. He didn't notice us and kept cooking. I realized how hungry I was and my stomache started growling. He looked up and smiled. "You hungry?" he asked chuckling. "Yes, actually starving" V interrupted. I glared at him. "Yeah. Can we have some?" I smiled apologetically. "Sure. You can wash the vegtables. V get more ramen packets". We did what we were told. Jimin said he was going to come back he was putting the girls to sleep it was getting late. I started washing the vegtables when V came up and flicked water at me. "YAH! Do you wanna die?!" I yelled at him then flicked some back. I don't know how but it became a water war. And we didn't even notice Jimin walk in. "What are you two doing?" he asked not mad but annoyed. We stopped and bowed slightly then got back to work. V nudged me and then it became a quiet nudge war while working.

 

 

We finished the ramen and ate it all. We cleaned up and it was already 6:41. I woke up the grumpy twins and bid goodnight to Jimin and V. I had to carry both of them which wasn't easy but good thing it wasn't far. I put the twins to bed and said goodnight to mom and changed into baggy black sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Tied my slightly wavy hair into a bun and washed up. I was slipping into the warmth of my bed covers when I heard a ding come from my phone. I groaned and picked it up and read the message. From Taehyung. Why am I surprised. TaeTaeisbaebae: Hey U asleep yet?? Sungmi24/7: I was going to but I guess not now TaeTaeisbaebae: Ok good Sungmi24/7: What do u want V? TaeTaeisbaebae: Nothing I just wanted to make sure you were asleep so you won't be late again because if it weren't for me the other time you would be in so much trouble Sungmi24/7: Ok first I had my reasons to be late and one of them is because of you second I was fine on my own I didn't need you there so don't get ahead of yourself. Your so stupid sometimes honestly TaeTaeisbaebae: Chill, I'm just worried about you. I'll leave you alone then. Night I suddenly felt bad. I just snapped at him which is really unlike me. He is annoying but he doesn't try to be and sometimes he can't help it. He hates getting yelled at I know better than anyone. But he's not actually mad is he? He knows I didn't mean it and that it was a mistake right? I sighed deeply and put my phone on my nightstand. There's too much questions in my head. He's not the type to hold a grudge. He probably knows that it was a mistake and will be over it by tomorrow. I turned off the light and pulled the bed sheets over my body. But I couldn't stop thinking of Tae.