Chapter 1

Falling for You...

"SUNG MI!!! KIM SUNG MI!!! GET UP!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL I SUGGEST YOU MOVE IT!!!", my mom yelled from the kitchen. For a woman in her late thirties she has a really loud voice, with that voice I'm surprised she wasn't an idol. "Ugh..what...late for...", I muttered before I checked the time on my clock. "OH MY GOD!!", I leapt out of bed almost tripped over nothing, brushed my teeth got my uniform on, I didnt even get time to do my makeup or eat breakfast. Eh, whatever its not the first time this happened. I kissed my mom goodbye and quickly put on my white low top converse. I was greeted outside with a light breeze but my stupid self forgot to tie my shoes on my way out and almost tripped over my laces when I felt a pair of arms catch me and help me back up. I look up and saw my best friend Kim Taehyung, or V as others call him, stare back at me, "Late again are we Ms. Kim? Tsk tsk tsk, I'm dissapointed...but not surprised either", he said laughing. "Aish, shut up I was up studying, and the twins kept crying, plus your endless text messages didnt help either", I said glaring at him. "Hey, I was just making sure you were asleep. You could've responded you know then I wouldnt've texted so much", he said shrugging his shoulders. "I was hoping you would get the hint...guess your little brain didnt get it", I muttered. "Excuse me?", he stopped and looked at me, mouth agape. "Nothing, ugly!", I walked past him laughing, "Come on, our school may be just 10 minutes away but we're 15 minutes late!" I said quickening my paste checking the time on my phone. He catched up with me and before we knew it we reached school. We got inside quickly and were heading to our class which was...ugh upstairs, just my luck. Me and V were running up the 2nd flight of stairs when he called my name, "Come on V, we dont have time for this, we're 20 minutes late lets go", I said still running. "Sung mi, wait hold on, your shoe laces", he said pointing to my converse. I looked down and they were untied, before I could tell him it wasnt important he bent down took my laces and started tying them. I was quiet and let him tie them, usually I would tell him that it didnt matter but for some reason I let him do it. He was finished, stood back up and smiled at me. "Come on, lets go, hurry", he said and walked past me like nothing happened while I stood there. He realized I wasnt coming and dragged me up. "You know, I may have a small brain but at least I have a brain", he said chuckling. I snapped out and ran up with him. We reached our class and V quietly, slowly opened the door, I followed behind him. "Sung mi..as always late again. But why are you late Taehyung?', Mrs. Han questioned. "Uhh..its a bit of a long story actually...", he said scratching the back of his head. "No time, take your seats. I dont want to see this again, do I make myself clear? Sung mi?", she asked sternly staring at me with those pierced eyes. "Yes Mrs. Han, I'm sorry", I said and bowed slightly. Then me and V sat in our seats. She continued her lesson when I felt a vibration in my uniform pocket, I took my phone out secretly and saw it was from V. Hey, that was close. If it was just you then you would've been in big trouble. Guess your lucky to have a good looking friend like me eh? Your welcome Your welcome? For what? Mrs. Han knows I'm always late and doesnt mind, what the heck was he talking about? This boy... Hahah your so funny, I dont have anything to thank you for. I can handle myself, and dude she would've yelled at you too so dont think your all that special I replied scoffing, just because hes popular and 'good looking' does not mean hes a king. Its so annoying when he thinks things like these. Sure Mrs. Han let him off the hook, she doesnt usually do that but she let me off too and besides this was his first time. Your just jealous because you knew she would've yelled at you but didnt beacause I was there so yeah again your welcome. What can I say, I'm smart, popular and good looking. But dont worry I'm all yours I'm all yours? What did he mean by that? I meant just friends, your my only friend, dont think weird things ok I scoffed reading his text, put my phone back in my pocket and payed attention to the lesson. But somehow, I thought about our conversation again...I'm all yours? Did he really mean it? Not in a friend way? I peeked over at V who was listening to the lesson, he turned his head and we locked eyes, he gave me a small smile and when he did my heart felt something. I didn't smile back so he just shrugged and turned his head back and focused on the lesson. I'm all yours...