Chapter 2

Falling for You...

School was boring. V kept smirking at me, I wanted to knock him out. I get that I'm beautiful he didn't need to remind me. When school was done he came over to my locker smirking at me. This kid... "Why did you keep smirking at me in class? Am I too beautiful?" I said grinning. He scoffed, "As if ugly, I just wanted to make sure you didn't fall asleep and were paying attention to the lesson" he said as I closed my locker and we walked out of the school together. "Dude, how can I do that when you keep looking at me?". He just chuckled and told me to hurry up its getting cold. It was. I sighed, goodbye summer hello autumn. I'm not a big fan of fall, but I like wearing scarfs and knit sweaters so it's all good. "Why are you sighing? Your gonna miss me too much? We're reaching your place". I glared at him, he just kept his eyes ahead and kept walking. "No. Summer's over. My favorite season. Where I can get a break from you". "I like fall, and we still hang out on summer breaks idiot" he said whacking my head. I punched him on the shoulder. "OW! HEY!" he said rubbing his shoulder. "You are such a baby I went soft on you". "Well your such a guy", he said sticking his tongue out at me. I glared at him hard. "Do you want to die?". He laughed then stopped walking. "We're here". I looked left and saw my small but comfortable house. "Well, later ugly. I'll text you so you better text back" he said ruffling my dark brown hair. I growled at him, "Leave, your so annoying!". "It's ok to miss me. Sweetie". The way he said 'sweetie' my heart did a flip. It wasn't supposed to, this is Kim Taehyung we're talking about. "Don't call me that". He shrugged and waved than started walking to his house which was a couple of blocks away. I was kind of sad to see him leave. Wait. No I wasn't. What is wrong with me? I must be sick, yeah that's it. It's getting colder and it's more easy to catch a cold. That's it. I unlocked than opened the door to my home. Stepped in, took off my converse and put them on the rack. "Mom! I'm home! Your beloved daughter is home from school!" I shouted. I walked in the kitchen and found a note attached to a container with fresh made dumplings in it. I picked up the note. Sung mi, I have to stay a bit late at work, something important. The twins are at Taehyungs house, they are playing with Sarang and Haru.Taehyungs brother Jimin is taking care of them. I will be back at 7:00 so please go by his house and stay till 6:30. Be nice and take care of your sisters. Bring these dumplings to Taehyungs house and give them to the kids and to Taehyung and Jimin as well. Love you and I'll be as quick as I can. If the twins ever cry, which rarely ever happens, give me a call. -Mommy <3. I sighed and went upstairs to change. Now I have to put up with him even more. I changed into a thick, black and white knit sweater with a turtleneck and black jeans. I braided my thick, silky chestnut hair into a loose side braid that came down to my waist. I looked at myself in the mirror and applied some lip balm to prevent cracked lips. I went downstairs put my phone and house keys in my pocket then put on my white converse again. Then headed outside. I shivered when I felt the chilly autumn breeze touch my face. I locked the door then started walking to the direction of the idiots house. At least Jimin will be there. I shivered again, it was getting pretty cold. I covered my face in my turtleneck and pulled down my sleeves so they covered my hands. Then quickened my paste to his house. I finally reached it and knocked on the door. I heard screaming and I guessed it came from the kids. The door opened and I saw V there standing at first surprised then his lips curled up into a smirk. "Missed me that much that you come all the way out here for me? Touched" he said touching his heart, if he has one. I rolled my eyes and stepped in taking my converse off. "I'm here for the twins, genius. Mom said I have to stay here with them till 6:30 then I'm leaving your nasty face" I said walking past him. "But you still want to stay with me" he said still smirking. Before I could come back with an insult he told me the twins were upstairs. I let it slide and went upstairs with him following. I heard loud shrieks and opened the door to find Jimin running around with the twins, Eunji and Yooji, and Haru and Sarang. The kids suddenly stopped and smiled when they saw me at the door then ran over and gave me a big hug. "Unnie! We missed you! Are you gonna stay? Can you play with us? Please?" they all asked at once. I smiled back at them, "Of course I will. Jimin oppa looks tired don't you think? Let's play a game with unnie and V oppa ok?". They nodded their heads eagerly and yelled hide and go seek then ran off somewhere. I laughed. V looked at me, "Not it!" I said with my hands up. Then he sighed and closed his eyes and started counting to 20 instead of 10 because the twins take long finding a spot. Jimin laid on the floor, pouting. I laughed and helped him up. "You don't have school today?" I asked. "Nah, we get a 2 week break because we just finished exams". "How was it?". He shrugged then smiled. "Hard but it pays off because now I get to take a break". "What about grade 10? Any cute boys you wanna talk to me bout?" he asked smirking. "Jimin, you know I don't have time for that kinda stuff". It's true, I never had a crush or first kiss or boyfriend. They just didn't seem important to me. "Still waiting for the right guy?". "More like not interested" I gave an awkward smile he nodded understanding. Jimin is like a big brother to me even though he isn't my brother. I could always rely on him and tell him almost anything and he's overprotective, nice and funny. "19...20! Ready or not here comes taetae!" he spun around saw me and dragged me with him. "Your supposed to be helping me. I'm not doing this alone". I rolled my eyes and looked at Jimin who laughed at me and made shooing motions. I found Sarang in the closet. I opened it. "Boo!" She shrieked then jumped up to give me a hug. V found the twins in the bathroom cabinet. And I eventually found Haru under the bed. "Ok now it's unnie and oppa's turn to hide and you guys count ok?". They nodded and jumped up and down. I chuckled, such cuties. The 4 of them started counting to 20 with the help of Jimin because they were only 2 and 3. I looked around, V already was gone so I raced upstairs and panicked trying to find a good hiding place. I found a closet and quickly went inside and closed the door. It was surprisingly very small and dark. And cold. I bumped into something. "Ow!". I froze. "V? Is that you?". "No, it's Dora the explorer who lost her way. Of course it's me!". "Well get out this is my spot!" I yelled but quiet enough so no one could hear but him. "Too bad I got here first so you leave". "Fine" I said and was about to open the door when I felt someone wrap their arms around me tightly. Everything froze. My heart was pounding. I felt weak for some reason. I didn't move. I couldn't. Then after what seemed like forever the door burst open.

 

 

 

Hey guys!! Long time I know! 2 weeks I think? I'm really sorry! I had trouble thinking of some ideas and school really got me! So many assignments I have to hand in but I'll try my best to keep updating! Thank you for taking the time to read my story!! Love you all! <333 -Dalia Ngun <33