Chapter 4

Falling for You...

It was 5:49 when I woke up. I don't usually wake up that early but I couldn't sleep at all. I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes. I then put on my panda slippers and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I washed my face with cold water then looked up to check myself in the mirror. I had dark eyebags hanging around my eyes. My head was pounding I felt dizzy and weak. My throat was dry and I started coughing pretty hard. I pat my face dry and took a quick shower, the water was freezing. I went downstairs and wanted to make breakfast but I didn't feel like eating so I skipped breakfast. I got my uniform on and ditched the makeup. My hair was all and unbrushed so I quickly put it into a french braid and checked the clock, 7:03. I got an hour or so till school starts. I decided to text V, I don't know if he's still mad about me yelling, well sort of yelling, at him yesterday. I know I shouldn't have done that and he was just kidding about me being late and stuff and even though sometimes he really is annoying I shouldn't snap at him like that, I should be used to this by now. I sent him a message then I waited. He always responds right away when I send him texts even late at night or early in the morning but this time he wasn't answering. I tried again and then called him twice but it went to voice message I kept on texting him until I finally gave up. I sighed as I tossed the phone onto my couch. He's mad. I made him mad enough that he won't even return my texts or calls. I rubbed my forehead it was hot but not that hot. Even though I wasn't hungry I got a choco pie from the fridge and slowly ate it while I put on my black high top converse. If you didn't already notice I'm converse crazy. I love them. I have four pairs but they're only just two colours which are my favorite. Black and white. I slipped them on then tied my laces to make sure they're actually tied because I'm pretty sure Taehyung won't be there to catch me when I trip and fall. As I closed the door and was greeted by the fall breeze I dug my chin into my army green jacket with black leather sleeves. I thought of V. I shouldn't be worrying about a little thing like this so much but he's my friend. I don't like it when we're mad at eachother but seems like he doesn't mind. I decided to stop by his house because I still had lots of time left and it's freezing outside. I knocked on the door. I heard foot steps and was greeted by V's older brother, Jimin. He smiled at me warmly. "Hey Sung mi. Isn't it too early? Come inside you must be freezing", he said pulling me inside. "Actually I'm here for V. Is he here? I really need to speak to him. It's important". Right on cue Kim Taehyung came down the stairs and when he saw me he spun around and tried to get back upstairs until I beat him to it. I stood in front of him with my hands out. "V. Hey, can we talk? Why aren't you returning my texts or calls? Are you still mad about yesterday?", I asked trying to look him in the eyes but he kept avoiding my gaze. "No..", he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "Then why can't you even look me in the eye?", I said stopping him staring at him. It was an awkward silence until Jimin broke it. "Sung mi, would you like to stay awhile? It's just us and when you two leave it'll only be me". I smiled at him, "Sure". I was about to sit down when I felt my head spinning and after a few seconds all I saw was black.

 

 

I fluttered my eyes open. I was in V's bedroom. My head hurt. I touched it, there was a bandage wrapped around it. I saw a bunch of pills next to the bed on his nightstand. I slowly got out and my legs were wobbly and I felt weak. I tried to walk and tripped over something but then a pair of arms caught me. I looked up and saw V staring seriously at me. I pulled away and tried walking past him but he just grabbed my arm and pulled me back at sat me on the bed softly. He bent down so that we were eye level. He touched my forehead. "Are you feeling better?", he asked seriously. It kind of scared me, he was never this serious before. I know he's worried but he's not the serious type. "Oh..yeah. A little. Thanks", I murmured looking at my hands. "Why did you plan to go to school when you were sick? You had a massive headache and you passed out. But you were still deciding to go?", he asked raising his voice a little. I stiffened at his tone of voice. He's never yelled at me before, it kind of hurt but I tried not to show it. I breathed out, "Because I'm not letting some fever get in the way of my education. It wasn't a big deal anyway", I mumbled the last part but he heard. "Not a big deal? You passed out! What if Jimin or I weren't there? And it was at school or the streets? Would it still seem like not a big deal?", his voice getting louder. I narrowed my eyes at him. I was starting to get mad, he's the one who's mad? He didn't return any of my calls acting like I didn't even exist and now he's caring about me? "Stop worrying about me". He ran his hand through his hair angrily. "Your an idiot Sung mi. You know that? An idiot!". I was about to snap at him when Jimin walked in the room. "What's going on? V?", Jimin eyed V. "Nothing", he spat as he walked past Jimin and went downstairs. I sighed as I plopped down on his bed. I buried my face in my hands. Jimin walked over to the bed, sat down next to me and touched my head. "How is it? Your head. That was a pretty hard fall. There was a deep cut but other than that nothing serious". I looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for taking care of me", I said smiling sincerely at him. "Actually, V was the one who took care of you. Wrapped your bandaid around your head, gave you the pills, he made breakfast for you because your stomache was growling while you were passed out. He even carried you up here and he missed school to take care of you. He was really worried about you". I felt bad. My heart ached hearing those words. He did all that for me? My condition wasn't even that bad and he was still mad at me but he still took care of me. Why? I don't deserve it. I was so mean to him and I feel like a burden. I stared at the ground in silence. We were like that for awhile. The room was quiet. Then I got up and smiled at Jimin, "Thanks for telling me this. I need to go apoligize and thank him". I slowly walked over to the door with my wobbly legs. I heard Jimin stand up and help me walk down. We reached downstairs and I was able to walk the rest of the way without falling over. V was in the kitchen, he was pouring tea into a cup. I walked over to him taking slow steps, "V?". He looked up surprised then a look of worry on his face. "Why are you out of bed? You should rest or else you might faint again. Where's Jimin hyung I'll go tell him to take you back up". I stopped him before he could get to him. "No no it's ok. I'm feeling better now, really. You don't have to worry. Take a break". I sat him down and then sat across from him. He sighed, "I should be telling you that. Sung mi-" "I know, it's ok, don't be sorry. I am an idiot and I should've listened to you. I'm stupid and stubborn-", I was intturupted by him when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. He gently, careful not to hurt my head, rested his head on top of mine and sighed. I stood there. Suddenly I felt weak and my legs were wobbly again but he helped me up. It felt like time stood still. We were doing this a lot more often. The touching thing. I know I should be bothered by it but I'm not. Whenever we do this, I feel weak and I hate that feeling. But even when I'm weak I feel like he's being strong for me...

 

 

 

Hey guys!!! It hasn't been too long has it? Hope you enjoyed this chap! I'll try to update more! So V is actually caring for Sung mi and took care of her! Awee! A big thank you to nanaseirenishihara for subscribing to my story! Thank you for being my first subscriber I'll try to update as much as I can if you really like them! Hope you enjoy! And I'm also writing another story called Hoping you come back to me please check it out if you have time! Thank you for reading!!! <333