Chapter 9

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hong Kong, November 22, 2013

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Sehun asked after looking at Junmyeon who was ending a call.

“It’s Naeun… And… She wants me to meet Chorong tonight after the show.”

“Rong noona also knows about it or is it just Son Naeun’s plan?”

“I don’t know…” Before Junmyeon continued, his phone vibrated. He got a message and showed his phone screen to Sehun after that.

From: Naeun

Oppa… Actually, Rong unnie doesn’t know about this meeting. Everything is my planㅋㅋㅋ You don’t mad at me, right? Please don’t, oppa… I just want to help you. Be brave and meet her, oppa! Fighting!

“Thanks to Naeun, at least you have the opportunity to talk to her”, said Sehun.

“I don’t know, Sehun-ah… Should I meet her?”

“What do you mean you don’t know, hyung? You should meet her! It’s been a while and you need to explain everything. You’re not a coward, right?”

“YA MAKNAE! I’m not a coward! I believe I can do this, but I don’t know about Chorong.”

Sehun shrugged, “Just tell her everything, being straightforward, hyung!”

“I will, but what if I don’t even have a chance to tell her? I mean she doesn’t give me chance and run away before I explain everything.”

“I believe you can hold her back, you understand her very well, hyung.” Sehun convinced Junmyeon.

They both only silent.

“Ah, I don’t know! Let’s just sleep! We have an early morning rehearsal.” Sehun could only shake his head looking at Junmyeon who was avoiding the topic.

“If you waste this big chance, I will tell everything about you and Rong noona to the other members!” Sehun shouted his threat to Junmyeon.

“Everybody already knew about us.” Junmyeon simply shouted back.

“Did they know about you brought her to your studio and kissed her?”

“YA! OH SEHUN!”

“Good night, my lovely Junmyeon hyung….” Sehun, who has already curled up on his bed, managed to make Junmyeon flustered with his threat. He let out a big sigh.

What should I do? Should I agree on this plan? Should I meet Chorong and explain everything? Should I?

 

***

 

At 7.30AM in the morning almost all of the artists gathered at the hotel’s cafeteria to breakfast, including Apink members, except Park Chorong. Junmyeon wondered where she was, why she didn’t even join her members to breakfast.

She doesn’t even here to breakfast. Is it because of me?

He looked for Naeun to ask and found her right away at the buffet taking some foods. He walked and approached her.

“Morning, Naeun-ah…” Junmyeon greeted.

“Oh, Junmyeon oppa! Good morning!” Naeun smiled replying his greeting.

“Hmmm…. Where is Park Chorong?” He hesitated to ask.

“Rong unnie woke up early and has gone to the gym and she is probably too tired to be here so she will take room service for her breakfast.” Naeun smirked.

Junmyeon could only nod.

“Can my reply answer your curiosity, oppa?” Naeun smirked. What should she do? Every time she talked with Junmyeon about Chorong, what she could do was smirking. Isn’t their relationship sweet and cute? Naeun thought.

“I’m not curious, Naeun-ah.” He quickly defended.

Naeun laughed.

“Oh oppa, you’ll meet Rong unnie tonight, right?” Suddenly, her plan tonight came across her mind.

“I don’t know, Naeun-ah. I don’t think I can.” Junmyeon answered, whispered so that everybody around them wouldn’t hear.

“What are you talking about, oppa? You have to meet her.” Naeun shocked, but she remained calm.

“I can’t meet her. I know she doesn’t want to meet me either.”

Naeun looked at Junmyeon. What should I do? I need to do something I need to threaten him. She thought.

“If you don’t want to meet her…..” Naeun still thought. Junmyeon waited. “I’ll tell my members about you brought her to your studio and kissed her without confessing.” Thanks Oh Sehun, you told me this threat. Naeun almost laughed.

Junmyeon shocked. He couldn’t talk. He sighed heavily. It must be Oh Sehun who told Naeun everything about last night! He thought.

“Ok, I’ll meet her tonight.” He finally answered.

Naeun smiled widely after hearing his answer.

“Ok, oppa. I’ll tell you if Rong unnie already on the rooftop. Just don’t leave your phone at any place, it has to be on your pocket, okay?” Junmyeon nodded. “So, see you on stage, oppa.” Naeun smiled and bid her goodbye.

Junmyeon was still stuck at the moment. Thinking. What should I say to Rong? Should I tell her the truth? Should I confess?

 

During MAMA 2013…

The first time Junmyeon saw there were so many fans supported his group and he really moved with it. However, what have made him really shocked was not only the amount of fans there, but also a lovely figure in front of him wearing such a beautiful black and gold gown, matching with her white pale skin. Junmyeon’s jaw dropped. He looked at her in awe.

“Rong noona is really amazing, isn’t she?” Baekhyun whispered.

“Hah… what?” Junmyeon turned to Baekhyun.

“OMO! Uri hyung doesn’t even pay attention. Is Rong noona really that pretty? You don’t even listen to what I’ve said.” Baekhyun smirked.

“It’s not, Baek. I’m just wondering there’s so many fans come here. I can’t believe it.”

Baekhyun burst out laughing, “Yeah, you’re right, hyung.”

In fact, what Baekhyun said was indeed true. He really couldn’t focus on the show because of Chorong.

He took a glance over her once in a while. Unfortunately, Chorong’s seat was very far from his own. Can she trade her seat with Eunji, because Eunji sits exactly in front of me. Or is it because Rong still avoids me, right? He thought.

On the other hand, Chorong remained excited watching other singers’ performances. Truthfully, She worried. She was restless being in same place and same atmosphere with Junmyeon. It meant she had to do what she always did, avoiding him. She exactly did it tonight by taking a seat far from him. At least, I can breathe properly being far from him. She thought.

The entire show was becoming the glancing parade for Junmyeon. If it was not tonight, he didn’t know when he would see Chorong this close anymore. He knew he was busy all the time, so tonight would be his opportunity to see Chorong. He missed her so much.

When it was EXO’s turn to perform,  Chorong couldn’t take her eyes off him. Well, I avoid him as much as I can, but to be honest his performance is pretty cool, I can’t help. She thought. When the show reached the ending, she couldn’t help but notice someone was stealing glance over her. Once she knew, the thing she could do was avoiding his gaze, as usual, until the show ended.

 

After the show...

Chorong silently relieved that there was nothing happen at the show between her and Junmyeon. Now, at least I can calmly sleep, I avoided him well today. You’ve worked hard, Rong-ah, she thought, smiling and feeling proud of herself. On the way back to hotel, she smiled looking at the view outside the car for the entire ride. Naeun who sat beside her noticed it.

“What is the meaning behind that smile, unnie?” Naeun whispered.

“Nothing”, she simply replied with smile on her face,  continued viewed outside.

Naeun only smiled hearing her answer. Well, your day is not over yet, unnie, she thought. Then, she took her cell phone, typed something, and quickly put it back to her bag before Rong noticed it. She hoped everything would be alright when Chorong met Junmyeon later.

 

At the hotel...

As their back to their hotel, other Apink members went straight to their rooms, they were sleepy and tired because of the activity that day. Naeun and Chorong also went to their room and Naeun started their plan.

“I’m sleepy. Unnie, you can use bathroom first, I’ll rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter