Chapter 5

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong checked her phone and saw a message…

From: leader of THAT popular group

“I’m waiting for you in the parking lot right now”

 

“Well… I’m ready”, Chorong said. But, it felt like I was going on a date, she thought. “Whatever!” She yelled. She got out from her room quickly without telling her members and when she was ready to open the main door…

“Rong unnie, where are you going?” Naeun got out from kitchen with a box of Choco Pie and a bottle of milk in her hand.

“Omo… Naeun-ah… I want to meet my Pilates instructor, Eunso. You know her, right?  We will have a dinner in a café nearby”.

“Really? Okay, Unnie… Take care and bring a lot of snacks for us”.

“Ahrasso Naeun-ah. Annyeong!” Chorong answered and successfully got out from their dorm. She took the lift and walked calmly to the parking lot.

Meanwhile, the restless young man was waiting for her at the parking lot, looking at the phone screen back and forth. Until he saw Chorong got out, he started his car’s engine and picked Chorong right in front of the building’s back door. He opened his car’s windows.

“Come on in, Chorong-ssi…” He smiled. Chorong got in the car quickly.

Right after she got in, she asked, “Tell me the story!”

“What? Oh, calm down, Park Chorong-ssi. I’ll tell you in the right place.”

“What? Where are we going to go?”

“A quite place. A common place to breathe for idol like us actually…” A puzzle look plastered in Chorong’s face. “Don’t be panic, Chorong-ssi. I don’t even have a plan to kidnap you.” He chuckled. They were both silent along the way. Suho glanced at Chorong once in a while. A pouting expression plastered in her face, what should I do? He thought.

Suho broke the silent, “Ah… I’m sorry I forget we haven’t even introduced ourselves properly. I’m EXO’s leader Suho. My real name is Kim Junmyeon. Maybe, if you want to be more comfortable, you can call me Junmyeon.” He smiled.

“You have known me, even my surname.” Chorong answered coolly.

“Well… That’s…That’s...”

“I’m Park Chorong. Apink’s leader.” She answered with a smile on her face now.

They both chuckled.

“I’m sorry. It’s difficult for me to be friendly with new people. It always turns awkward.”

“It’s okay, Chorong-ssi. It needs time to get close with new people. As long as you comfortable with them, you’ll be friendlier.” He smiled. What are you doing, Junmyeon-ah? Stop with the smile! But, I can’t stop. I will always smile when I see her face, he thought.

“Ahrasso…” She nodded in agreement.

Silence continues inside the car, until they reached at the “common place” Suho mentioned before.

“Han River?” Chorong said while looking at the place in front of her. “So… the quiet and common place you said before is Han River.” She said in amazement.

“Well… Yeah. I don’t know the right place to tell you the story, so...”

“It’s okay. We’re not going to date here anyway.”

“What?” Suho shocked with Chorong’s statement.

“Ah, I mean we are here as friend, wanting to chitchat and anything, not like some idols who wanted to date secretly here. So… we are the exception.”

“Is Han River idols’ secret place to date?”

“It is the famous idols’ secret place, Kim Junmyeon-ssi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter