Chapter 8

Our Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning….

Chorong woke up from her long sleep. She yawned and sat, turned her head to the windows beside her bed. She could see the outside view from her room.

Ah, I forgot closing the curtain last night… She yawned and suddenly a memory from what happen last night hit her head.

She remembered clearly Junmyeon kissed her softly, and… She left him without saying anything.

“Arghh!!! Pabo-yah…..” She hit her head with palm of her right hand.

However, a really big question appeared on her mind. A question which spun around on her head from last night, left hanging.

What does his kiss mean? I’m 100% sure it’s not a friendly kiss. I mean what kind of friend kissing you on the lips?

She was clueless.

When she was still thinking about last night, her phone rang. She reached her phone and saw Junmyeon’s phone number on the screen. Junmyeon sent some messages and called her many times since last night, but she didn’t reply or picked up his call. She was hesitated. She knew it was going to be awkward, so she decided to avoid him for a while. She didn’t know how long she would avoid him.

She turned off her phone and tossed it onto her bed, ran out of her room… ran away from him...

 

***

 

November 2013

Three months later…

Chorong was really good in running away, avoiding and hiding herself from Junmyeon. Every single effort Junmyeon had done to at least meeting her, was useless and pointless. Until at one point, Junmyeon had really tired of making effort, and he just stopped contacting her.

“Unnie?” Eunji tried to talk to Chorong at the dorm 2 months after the kiss incident.

“Yes, what’s wrong, Eunji-ya?”

“I know we are really really busy, and it looks like EXO is also busy, even busier than us.” There’s one second silent until Eunji continued. “But… I think Junmyeon oppa will still find a way to call you or maybe meeting you, unnie…”

“We are just really busy, so…”

“But, unnie, tell me… is there a problem between both of you? I think you are avoiding him lately.” Eunji cut her words.

“We are busy as well as him, Eunji-ya! He needs to focus on his work, that’s why we don’t communicate lately.” Chorong crossed her arms. Eunji only nodded.

She knew her members would be really curious about them. And they would be really super curious this time because she would also try as hard as possible to avoid Junmyeon at this award event. Chorong and her members had to attend an award show in the end of the month and she really had to make a good plan to avoid Junmyeon (once again) because EXO also would attend the event.

 

November 22, 2013

Apink arrived at Hong Kong at 1AM, and they headed to their hotel, the same hotel with EXO and the other artists who attended the event. It was a big award event held in Hong Kong. It was MAMA. Arrived at hotel, one thing Chorong worried about was meeting Junmyeon there. That was why after they checked in; she was half-running to go to her room. She was restless every time being in the same place with Junmyeon. She sat at the edge of her bed taking a deep breath after arriving at her room. Her roommate today, Naeun, only shook her head looking at her unnie sat at the bed with her poker face.

“What?” Chorong asked Naeun who was staring at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter