Ch: 003

Moon and Ghost.

` The next day

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

I wasn't going to lie, I did intentionally wake up early just to hang out with Sehun and Chanyol online, It was 8 AM, probably the earliest I've waken up to actually do something. Once i got off the bed I quickly switched on the Play Station 4 and put on the kettle as well to get my coffee ready. Already, surprising enough, Sehun and Chanyeol were already online. immediately once i got online, I received an invite to their party chat.

"Moon! Moon! Moon!" Chanyeol said once i got into the chat, "The queen has arrived!" Sehun said afterwards, I laughed at the two then said "Hey guys, what you up to?" the two went quiet for a while then Sehun spoke up "just killing noobs in Advanced Warfare while Yeol is just on GTA because hes a dummy and doesn't have this game." Chanyeol gave one of those disgusted sounds then said "I don't like those first person shooter games, they're lame and i'm not used to it." 

"Moon, please tell me you have Advanced Warfare." I laughed at the two again and said "I do have the game, but I hardly go on it cause I got no one to play with." I heard Sehun gasp through his microphone then get all excited "play with me! play with me!" I agreed to play with him then quickly switched the disc over to Advanced Warfare.

"What gun do you like to use, Moon?" Sehun asked, I honestly really didn't know, it had been a while since i've actually played this game so I checked on what class I've made, "well, apparently the gun i liked to use was the SAC-3" Sehun groaned through his microphone, "The SAC-3? You use that piece of ? It's a terrible gun." 

The inner 5 year old came out of me and I said "But I love my SAC." I could tell Chanyeol was trying to hold in his laughter and Sehun just went "Oh my god.." then gave a little laugh afterwards at my dumb joke. "That was good Moon, nice one" Yeol said. "thanks man" I replied back.

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

After a few hours of trying to get back into the game and actually get good at it paid off, we had a few good rounds of team deathmatch, domination and my peronal favorite, search and destroy. I didn't realised how good Sehun was at this game though, he was like a pro getting kills left and right, kind of made me jealous of him on how many kills he got then me.

We decided to play one last round and it was a round of Gun Game, where the same person starts off with the same gun as with every kill you get, you move on with different guns each time, until you reach the crossbow and if you get a kill with that, you win the game, but Sehun and i had different plans for what we could do, another thing about Gun Game is when you get punched by anyone in the lobby, you go back to the gun you were previously using.

We both mostly liked doing it just to get reactions from people and see how pissed off they would be to go back the their previous gun, we both went into game chat and didn't say anything and saw that only one person had their microphone on as they were playing some Eminem music in the background. Once the game had started Sehun and I started to run around trying to find whoever to punch.

Sehun took a swing at the guy with the mic and immediately got him starting to get angry at him, "what the hell man.." he said with an american accent, we continued to keep punching everyone we saw, even each other, and getting killed sometimes as well.

the more times we punched the guy with the mic the more angry he got, "whoever is punching, stop!" he yelled, the two of us started to laugh as this was probably the best reaction we've gotten so far. Once the game ended the guy who had the mic, his user name was deadeyekelly and started the breath heavily through his mic, "The_Beast15 and MoonQueen, you guys , you kept punching me" we both laughed again and turned our mics on to talk to him in the game chat, "thank you for those reactions sir" Sehun said, laughing afterwards, "dude that was so good" I said afterwards, laughing with Sehun.

"I will admit youse two are good at punching, that was very annoying" deadeyekelly said towards us both, "thanks man.." Sehun said as we both quickly left the lobby and went back into the main menu.

Hours had passed and it was 2 PM, "Can you guys get on GTA please, I'm lonely.." Chanyeol said, surprisingly haven't left the party chat. "Fine we'll get on.." Sehun said, again we both switched discs to GTA V and then headed over to Chanyeol's lobby in the game.

(IN GAME) I joined and walked outside of my apartment to see Sehun waiting outside with his Progen T20, newest and fastest car they had added, but it cost about 2.2 Million and like I had that much money to afford such a cool car like that, one day.

Sehun had drived us towards Chanyeol who was over at the hair dressers, getting a new look "You changing your look, man?" Sehun said, "Mhm.." Chanyeol replied. The two were inside the building as i stood outside, getting a brilliant idea, I walked towards the corner of the street and quickly called the Fire Department, getting a fire truck. Once i had aquired one, I drove towards the door of the hair dressers and waited for the two to walk outside.

"Hey guys look at this.." I said, trying to lure them outside, "what is it?" Chanyeol said, getting himself out of the barbers seat and walking outside with Sehun, once they took a step outside, Sehun quickly said "Oh !" and then sprayed them with the fire truck hose, getting the two onto the ground, struggling to get back up. "Moon, you're going to kill me!" Chanyeol said, hearing the repeated button mashing through his microphone. 

I continued to spray the two while laughing like a maniac, then soon afterwards killing the two. "Oh my god Moon... I'm going to get you.." Sehun said, laughing in between. I quickly then drove over to the two who spawned just around the corner, and quickly ran the two over as I soon see Sehun pull out an RPG, ready to blow me up, "I don't think so!" I yelled out and then laugh afterwards, killing them again.

"Moon why are you killing me!?" I heard Chanyeol yell, I laughed again this time a little softly, I got myself out of the fire truck and started running towards them, "OK, i'm sorry, I wont kill you anymore.." I said, making my character raise her hands up for surrendering, looked like Sehun didn't take any of what i was saying and quickly pulled up his RPG and blowing me up. "OK, we're good now." 

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

Hi, this chapter was short but the character deadeyekelly will reappear soon.
this was just a little thing for when we see him later in the story.

You're probably wondering when Kai will be in this story, soon my friends, soon.