Ch: 001

Moon and Ghost.

` December, 2014.

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

"I seriously can't believe you, really. You're acting so immature about this." I ran my fingers through my hair as i stared at the computer screen, this was the 6th time that my soon to be ex-friend Matt and I fought, it was mostly over the same thing, his small crush on me. 

"Why are you acting like this Moon? I love you, can't you just love me back?" his voice cracking up every now an then through the computer screen, this skype call had gone on and one for hours already and I will admit had urges to just end the call and never hear from him again, but I knew I wasn't going to win this fight by just doing that, I needed to get into this little guys thick skull. 

"Why can't you understand that I dont love you, damn, I thought this friendship was going to be just us playing video games and not have to worry about this love sorta thing and now you've got a dumb crush on me, just don't talk to me, I don't want to hear this anymore, I'm done with it." I said finally, "you're just going to leave me like that Moon? throw me away?" his voiced continued to glitch through as i sighed heavily.

"Yes, I'm going to throw you away because this is all we complain about and you think its so easy for me to change my mind, plus you're way too young for me and you live all the way in Australia." Even though Matt was 16 and I was 20, it was fun to play with him in all these games, well, back then when he didn't admit his love for me, now its just difficult to keep a simple conversation with him for even 5 minutes without having to fight over this. 

"I can't believe you Moon, you're going to leave me? after all we've been through and how much fun we had during those runs in the game?" I growled, I felt like i was going to rip my hair out, I hated the constant guilt tripping he did and always blamed me for the smallest things, plus always making me feel like total , its the few cons about Matt, but theres a whole list I could go on about him.

"Yeah, goodbye. I can't take you anymore and I don't want to deal with you anymore." I said, about to end the skype call, "you'll miss me, you won't find anyone else to play with, you're going to be friend-less! and no one will play with you! you're going to be alone! you son a bi-"  before anything else was said, I ended the call and shut off my computer.

I sat back in my chair and got up to head towards the kitchen, I sighed heavily as I went to open the fridge and take out a can of redbull, opening it quickly then take in a big gulp of it, a redbull wasn't really needed now since it was almost 4 AM but I didn't feel like sleeping anyway cause I just wanted to get my mind off things and play a few matches of my favorite game of Elders Endless Fantasy, EEF for short. It was a big MMORPG, where players had to choose between 3 Pacts, Aldmeri, Daggerfall and Ebonhart, and once you were high enough you could enter the massive PVP area where players would fight for their Pacts to beat the opposing two pacts. Ever since it came out in early November, I've been non-stop playing it, continuing to make countless characters, never satisfied with whatever I made my character to be. It started to be Elfs then afterwards Argonians (lizard people) and then the Khajits (cat people), or all the other races you could be but I didn't like how it looked afterwards once I got into the game, but I try not to get it to me as I just want to play the game and complete quests to level up and then head straight into PVP.
 

` 5 hours later.

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

Do I regret staying up playing games? Of course not, but now I remembered that I no longer have anyone to play with, no one to help me with high leveled dungeons, or help me get a high enough level to get into PVP, I sighed then checked the time to see it was almost 9 AM. "I should really sleep." I sighed getting back up from my imprinted chair, throwing myself on my bed. 

Once i started to feel tired and almost fell asleep, I got my mother calling me. "Aendi, are you awake? I'm coming over to visit you in half and hour."  I groaned through the phone asI heard my mother gasp from the other end, "you didn't sleep, did you? what did I say about staying up late playing video games huh?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly, "I didn't mean to, just wanted to get my mind off things." I stated, "right right, well get the place clean, I'll be there soon." 

She then hung up and I went to get myself cleaned and to get the apartment to at least look decent. 

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

Hi, this chapter was a little short but this is like a little back story for something a little later in the story.
I hoped you liked it so far, hope it wasn't took boring, trust me though it will get very interesting, really.
I'm sorry if you're not really into video games or whatever but i've always wanted to do a story like this
instead of the over used high school love story lmao.

Talk to you in the next chapter, bye. - Andy