Ch: 002

Moon and Ghost.

` Feburary, 2015

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

It's been almost 2 months since i haven't played EEF, I didn't know what to do cause this game was more fun with friends. The time was 2AM and I decided to get on the Play Station 4 to see what I could do there, I could hop on Advanced Warfare and just kill some people, or get on GTA V to just mess with people.. GTA V it was then.

I got onto GTA V and got into a full 30 person lobby and started to drive towards random groups of people and just murder them, I really didn't have any care in the world and plus i was super bored. I got invited by a random to do a heist with him so I gladly accepted. Once i entered to start the heist, I got into with three other guys with their gamertags as CreativeMinded, GoatofWar1809 and The_Beast15. 

CreativeMinded was quiet but Goat and Beast where the only ones talking in the game, "MoonQueen.." one said, MoonQueen was my gamer tag and mostly people called me Moon for short, I was always awake during the night plus I love the look of the moon so moon was appropriate for my name, and queen was just there so it seemed obvious that I was a girl. "Is MoonQueen a girl?" the same voice asked, "Obviously since they have Queen in their name" the other said, "I'm just asking beause usually guys will pose as girls online.. so you never know.." 

I quickly switched on my microphone and started to talk to the two, "Yes, I'm a girl" I stated, "see I told you its a girl!" one yelled through their microphone, "Hi there Moon, I see you want to do heists." one said, "well, I really had nothing else to do, so yeah." I said as CreativeMinded (the host) started the heist.

"I'm Beast and this is Goat, we're friends in real life and this is the funny part.. we just fought and we ended up in the same lobby, weird huh?" I raised a brow and just nodded, "right, ok" I said, while playing the game and driving to the objective, Goat and Beast kept arguing over the mic about their car situation in the game.

"Get in my car Sehun, i'll drive you there." Goat said, "Yeol, no, I want to drive my own car." Beast said back, "but I want to show you my sweet as driving skills, please!" Goat yelled through the mic, "Yeol, your driving skills are terrible, I don't ever want to be in a car with you." Beast replied back. 

I giggled to myself from their stupid conversation, the two seemed pretty close in real life that they kept insulting each other then laughed afterwards at their stupidity. "Moon are you laughing at us?" Goat said, sounding surprised. "Not at all.." i replied back trying to hold in my laughter, "are we that funny?" Beast asked, "well, you're constant arguing at eachother and how you guys are yelling is funny." I admited. 

"glad we can make someone happy." Goat said. I chuckled afterwards then asked, "so what are your names?" -  "that's classified" Goat said, "oh my god Yeol, well my name is Sehun." Beast said, "Goat's name is Chanyeol, or Yeol for short." 

"Sehun! don't give my name away to a stranger!" Goat called out, making his voice crack through his mic, "she's not a stranger, relax. So, what's your name?" Beast asked, "It's Aendi, but you can call me Moon, either one is fine." The two just 'hmm' through their mics and then the objective in the game was complete. Once all four of us had spawned into a random lobby, Beast asked "can we add you as a friend?" I agreed then accepted Goat and Beast's friend requests. 

I actually found friends myself, maybe this friendship of ours would hopefully go well. 

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

After a few hours of playing with Sehun and Chanyeol, I got to know the two well and we all got along just fine, the two are from Korea, like me, Chanyeol is 22 and Sehun is 21. Sehun told me even though he was younger then Chanyeol by a year, he acted more mature then him, but in my eyes the two were like little kids.

Sehun said he lived over in Jungnang-gu and Chanyeol over in Seoul, the two were a good distance from eachother but apparently the two knew eachother throughout high school and Chanyeol had to move over to Seoul so they don't really see eachother much unless, they plan on spending 45 minutes to just see eachother, I told them I lived between the two over in Dongdaemun-gu. 

Sehun suggested that we should see eachother in real life but I disagreed and so did Chanyeol, "that's creepy man, what if she thinks that we're like creepy old men trying to her or something?" Chanyeol said, "oh my- Yeol, please." Sehun said, I laughed at the two and sighed happily afterwards, I knew I would find friends, well, I hope they think of me as a friend. 

It was almost 4AM and the two had to go, "Guy's im going to sleep, It's late and I'm super tired." Chanyeol said "Yeah. I might hop off too. Tired as hell.." Sehun said afterwards, "Shall we talk to you tomorrow Moon?" Chanyeol said, "Of course, if you guys are up for it." I replied back, "heck yes! we need to kill some guys in GTA and we can get some money in the game too, I'm broke.." Chanyeol said, I giggled then agreed to play with them in the morning or whenever I wake up. 

- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - ​- - - - - - - 

Hi, second chapter is up, these two characters are important. 
Finally Sehun and Chanyeol have been revealed, don't worry, two more
characters are going to be introduced soon, but yeah.
Thank you for reading.   - Andy