Five

Bulletproof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shoot." Your hand had slipped and now you had a small puddle of orange juice on your counter. Swiftly grabbing a rag, you soaked up the liquid and tossed it in the sink. You never made clumsy mistakes but today was your first day on the job, so you were anxious to do well. The clock read 7:30, so you needed to get going and the boys. Downing the last of your orange juice, you grabbed your sunglasses and your phone and left the apartment.

Your steps slowed as your reached the other side of the enormous hallway. Remembering what Namjoon said last night, your throat instantly went dry. Whatever. You didn't have time to think about trivial things like dating. You knocked sharply on the BTS dorm and patiently waited, tapping your foot against the tile floor. After 2 minutes you were slowly losing your patience.

You were roughly pounding your fists on the door when it swung open. You were met with a bleary-eyed Jungkook. He had a large black t-shirt on with a black beanie that covered his bed head. He grunted a good morning and walked out into the hallway, shoving his headphones into his ears. You chuckled. He was definitely not a morning person.

"Gooooooood morning Lina!" An extremely happy J-hope bounced out the doorway and you gave him a bright smile.

When all of them gathered in the hallway, you silently counted. All 7 were out and ready to go. For some reason, you kept avoiding Namjoon...not like you were uncomfortable around him or anything...it was just...ugh you at excuses.

"Okay boys. You guys have a special Inkigayo at the Olympic stadium today, so that'll take up most the day."

You led the way out the apartment and signaled for them to stop. Scoping the general area, you saw that there wasn't a single soul to be seen except a grandma that was out on her morning walk.

"You're acting like were in some type of drug trade and you need to protect us from death." Taehyung was snorting but he shut up when you shot him a death glare.

"Stop complaining or I'll literally send you off into the drug trade!" Taehyung's face turned gray and all the members burst out laughing at your sassiness.

Right when manager Lee's van pulled up, you ushered the boys into the car and squeezed in after them. The car ride was relatively silent, probably because most of the boys knocked out right as their heads hit the seats. You watched the buildings of Seoul blur pass, silently humming I Need U in your head.

"That's a good song that you're humming." You whipped your head to the side and saw Namjoon wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter