Chapter 004

Vengeance {Hiatus}

12:50 am: Location: Outskirts of the city of Seoul.

 

I ran back home to the boys as fast as humanly possible, of course they would be pissed that this is the 2nd time this week being late. Jin was surely going to go on a rant about staying out late and how hes responsible for me and blah blah blah. I am more than capable of knocking a few head together with or without them, but I guess today can be an exception.

The small bars and clubs are packed around now and the street is bright and colorful from the flashing billboards and signs. I feel a little out of place with all of the frilly clothing around me and I'm here wearing black and a dull gray hoodie. Everyone was talking but most of the sound was drowned out by loud music come from every club on the block. The songs rung in my ear, distracting me from my surroundings.

The atmosphere is amazingly bright and cheerful but a bit depressing at the same time. It's seriously mesmerizing but I have to get back right now. My shoulders brushed passed strangers in my rush back home. Street fights are dangerous when there are big crowds like these, anyone could accidentally get in the middle and if you mess with the wrong person then you are bound to get into one but my smart seems to get into quite a few of them lately.

The chatter of the strangers broke my train of thought. Their talk consisted mostly of gossip and rumors, the most unimportant information that could be passed around the streets of Seoul. It honestly gave me head ache listening to all the crap. But one of the conversations caught my attention.

"Yeah, they just pushed their way past the line asking about some guy." One girl said clearly annoyed at whatever she was talking about with her friend.

"Really? That’s rude. Do you know if the guy was cute though?" The friend replied, quickly forgetting the subject. I scoffed at the stupid question she had asked because it’s annoying but at the same time very funny.

"I don't know, they said his name is like, umm?" The other girl said trying to remember while her friend poked at her arm with question look.

I stood awaiting her answer myself, I was pretty sure I knew who was looking and who they were looking for. But you can never be too sure, it could just be a gang clique coming to find the guy who stole his sandwich the other day or something like that.

"Never mind it’s not important" The girls friend said and the girl broke from her thoughts. "I guess, let’s go. I heard there’s a big party around here." The girl smiled and walked off with her friend.

I guess this leaves me two choices. One, I go home with no more information and get locked away for the rest of my life. Or two, I follow the people to the party and get more information and go home and then get locked away for the rest of my life. I think I like two better.

The agents I saw earlier must have heard about this 'Legendary party' and was going to pry as much information out of the locals as they possibly could, I mean that would be there only option because I am pretty well known around these parts. I am going to have to keep a low profile there though but that won’t be too hard as there are going to be allot of people and that all so means it’s going to be difficult for me to find those agents in all of the chaos.

By now I had merged into a huge line of people on the way to the party. Wow, this must be bigger than I thought. The music from the party filled the dark streets that were only lit by the street lamps. If I had thought any better the neighbors from 5 block down would be calling the cops right about now but they were probably at the party like the rest of the neighborhood, wasting their lives away because they have nothing better to do with it. Me and parties don't mix to well. I saw teens hanging out on the roof sipping on beers and laughing at who knows what. I wouldn't be surprised if one fell off at all.

I walked up and could hear shouting and screams of happiness? Terror? Who knows and I don't think anyone cares. I could already tell this was going to get out of hand and quite soon perhaps. I pulled my hood over my head to hide my face from the chaos as I attempted to push my way through the crowded doorway into my personal hell.

________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry this chapter is super short and it took forever to get out! Just swimming in a pile of school work haha. But 21 subies though! thanks for subscribing it means a lot :D