Chapter 003

Vengeance {Hiatus}

What was he doing here? And why was he pining me against a wall?!

His name is Yoo Young-jae. He was a popular boy in my school an- Wait what?! Oh. My. God.

Good lord you can't be serious right now. Why did the only other survivor have to be him? He was the most rude and stuck up boy I have ever known. Lets just say, we've had out differences in the past.

 

"Hey! give it back! its mine!" 11 year old Nari said, tears gathering in her eyes.

"No. Its mine now, finders keepers." The young boy stated.

"But my oppa gave that to me! Its special!" Nari protested.  

"To bad." He said. "If you want it back so bad you have to get it from me!" He said.

He held the locket up in the air. Nari jumped up in an attempt to steal the locket back but the boy was much taller and older it was no use but Nari jumped once more and knocked the locket out of his hand. The locket fell to the cement and broke into two pieces. Nari burst into tears as she ran away from the boy. 

The boy picked up the two pieces of the locket and frowned, He didn't mean for it to break.

 

That is one of the few memories I have left from my childhood. To bad I can only remember the bad things that happened to me.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I said even though I new exactly who he was.

"I think I'm the one who just saved your , girly." He said with a glare.

"I was completely fine before you came." I shot back at him.

"That's a lie, girly. Don't lie to me, now tell me what exactly you're doing here anyway?" He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"And why would you nee to know that?" I said in a challenging tone.

He leaned in closer to me, our bodies almost almost touching. I shrunk back into the wall to keep some space between us.

"I was just wondering what such a pretty girl would be doing spying on some North Korean agents. Kind of dangerous, don't you think?" He said with a somewhat flirtatious smirk.

He was so close his hot breaths hit my face. This guy must not understand personal space.

"Damn, will you back up there buddy. You're just a little to close." I said, avoiding his question.

"What? Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He said as he leaned closer.

My reflexes kicked in and my knee went to his groin. He groaned from my blow and stumbled back slightly so that I could move away from the wall. I speed walked towards the exit of the alleyway to get away from any more unwanted attention.

I didn't feel his presence behind me until he had grabbed my wrist. I spun around to land my fist to his face but he had caught my fist in his hand. I lifted my gaze to his face to see a mischievous grin across his face. Oh, so you want to play this game, do you? Alright, well let the games begin.

My foot moved to take him out from under his feet. His leg lifted and my foot slid under his as he sent a kick to my side. I grunted and stumbled to the left but quickly recovered and thought out my next moves very carefully.

He charged at me first as moved towards the wall. I jumped and kicked off of the wall towards him. I swung my foot out but failed to hit my mark. The move would have been successfully if he hadn't dodged it so easily. It was as if he could read my mind to see what I was about to do before I even knew it.

I landed on my feet behind him. He swiftly turned around to face me. I knew this wasn't like any other opponent I've had before. He flashes me a smile and I return the gesture. We then continue to battle but unlike before it seems so natural, we move so gracefully as if we had done this hundreds of times.

I was enjoying myself so much I lost myself in the moment. I've never had this much of a challenge in defeating my opponent before, it was nice to finally have someone with as much skill as I did to brawl with.

We were becoming tired and careless about what was around us. I tripped on a plank of wood on the ground a plummeted to the ground onto my back with a thud. Youngjae followed soon after and landed on me.

My eyes closed instinctively as he toppled over. I held my breath anticipating what was to come. I slowly opened my eyes to see his face inches away from my face. 

"You can breath now, girly." He said, breaking the silence.

I quickly took in a sharp breath. He chuckled, probably at how stupid I looked right now. I rolled my eyes, why should I care about that?

I coughed awkwardly at the position we were in. His hands on ether side of me. If anybody saw us they would get the wrong idea.

He seemed to have gotten the message and pushed himself away from me. He held his hand out to help me up and I refused his offer. He said something under his breath and scoffed.

I brushed the dust off my pants and turned to face him. His eyes are a dark brown, his nice dark shade of brownish red hair covers his eyebrows. He hasn't't changed much since nine years ago. I won't deny, hes pretty good looking. I let out an cough at the awkwardness and spoke.

"As much fun as this was, I need to be somewhere and I expect the same from you." I said and stared directly into his eyes. He didn't reply at all and continued to studied my face as much as I was to him. "Well, I would watch my back if I were you. Those agents are looking for the survivors, right?" I said and smirked when his eye widened. I stared walking away when he called out from behind me. "Who are you?" He said. "We wont be seeing each other again."I shouted over my shoulder, not answering his question and running off into the darkness. I grinned at my smoothness. But I lied, we would for sure be seeing each other again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Sorry this chapter is shorter. I'm going to write more and post again tomorrow :) Or later today if the chapter is finished soon. This chapter is just for Nari and Youngjae. Anyways see you in the next chapter :)