Chapter 002

Vengeance {Hiatus}

9:38 am, December 8th, 2030

 

Its morning time and the sun shining through a small window revealing my messy room. I sit up in my bed yawning while stretching my arms out. The spot on my jaw which was punched was not bruised anymore but it still hurt pretty bad.

I pulled myself from my bed and walked over to the bathroom to brush my nasty mess of hair. I looked in the mirror to see some sort of monster looking back at myself. I made a disgusted face before grabbing my brush and worked out the knots in my hair. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I looked at my face wondering what do about the dark circles around my eyes.

My hand reached up to touch my jaw to see if the pain was still as bad a it was the other day. Yes, It still hurt like hell. I harshly pulled my hand away from my face while flinching at the touch. Giving up on the dark circles under my eyes I went to change into some skinny jeans that fit my body shape perfectly and a large grey hoodie. Slipping on my boots I ran out the door to my part time job.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

Its a normal day at the cafe I worked at. 12:00 pm is when it gets to it busiest, that's when everyone is going out for lunch. I work with three other girls. Their day mostly revolves round staring at boys and gossiping. It gets old just listening to it.

The bell on the door rang through the now almost empty cafe and my co-workers heads turn to the door. One of our most frequent customers walk through the door and all the girl drool while starting at him. To me he looks more feminine than some girls who come here. A few "oppas" can be heard from the back of cafe. I roll my eyes at that.

He sat at his usual table nearest to the big window. "Order over here!." The boy, a.k.a pretty boy, called from the table. I reluctantly walk over to the table to get the order.

"I'll take an iced coffee and you're number." Pretty boy said with a grin. "Wow, you have some confidence there. To bad I have to crush it." I said and walked off to get the order.

I came back and placed the coffee on the table. Surprisingly he didn't ask me again for my number and I victoriously smiled. Just as I was about to enter the kitchen I heard the sound of liquids spilling to the floor. I spoke to soon.

"Hey, I spilled my drink. Come and clean it." Pretty boy said. I could almost hear him smiling when he spoke. I unclenched my fist and grabbed the mop, making sure to run the mop over his feet a few times.

 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 

As soon as the clock hit 5:00 pm, I threw my apron on the counter and ran out of the cafe.

I would quit if I could but I need money. As much as I love the boys and they are my family, it costs a lode of money to buy food for them. If only they new. Oh well, I guess.

Walking home I notice some odd and out of place guys walking through the crowds of people. Since I felt a little suspicious of them, I followed them.

 

I've been following them for about 2 hours, they are definitely up to something and I'm planing to find out what.

I kept following them threw the thick crowds that seemed to be thinning out a bit. Never taking my eyes off them once, as if they would disappear right before my eyes. Weaving around people while not really paying attention, I crashed into a person that was walking just as fast as me. I was thrown to the ground siting on my in the middle of a busy sidewalk I stood up as quick as I was to fall. My eyes searched through the crowed to find that the two men I was following were no longer there.

I ran forwards in the direction I last saw the men and walked from there, hoping that was the way they went.

The sun was already setting and it was getting late but the only thing I was thinking was finding those guys. The streets where like a ghost town. I was about to give up when the sound of voices rang like music to my ears in the silence I jogged quietly over to the sound hoping it was the guys I was following.

The voices came form an alleyway, My feet naturally move towards the direction of the men. The sight of about four shadows beholding themselves on the wall of the alleyway. I snuck around to the corner nearest to the dead end they were in.

"Hello boys, hope you had a safe trip, we have a lot to discuss here." One of them said. He had a nasty burn scar on the left side of his face and a earring on his right ear. He looked like a complete .

"Lets get down to business, We are here for one thing, that one thing is the experiments that went missing 9 years ago." The man with the burn scar said.

My eyes widened in horror. They know I'm here? How did they find me? I'm screwed.

"Well I think that easier said than done, its not like they're going to just walk into one of our traps." The other man said. He was the one who was with Burn Scar when I showed up. 

"I have a little trick up my sleeve, you see." He said with an evil smirk.

"I heard that there was a highly skilled gangster in these parts, quiet well know at that." Burn Scar said.

"His name is Hyun-Shik." He said plainly.

I had to bit my cheeks to keep myself from laughing. I knew they were kind of stupid but this is just to funny.

Lets explain. My gangster name is Hyun-Shik. I like to be know as a boy rather than a girl. The boys went around spreading bull rumors about me and about how I became a gangster after my family was taken away from me when I was a kid and I would do anything to see them. It sounds like it worked.

"We'll tell him we have his parents with us and if he doesn't want us to kill them, then he's going to have to help us." He said, adding a nasty grin at the end. There was a long pause. "Well boys, that's all we got today. we'll be meeting at a new location next time." He said, wrapping up whatever meeting he had gathered them to.

I realized they were come my way and froze not knowing where to hide. I turned my head to a dead end behind me. I have already accepted defeat and waited for them to find me.

Apparently there was someone else eavesdropping on those guys, too. A hand wrapped around my wrist and effortlessly lifted me up to the fire escape above me. Before I could make a sound, a hand cupped my mouth a the persons other arm pushed me to the wall behind us. The persons hand pressed to my jaw, sending a jolt of pain through my face. A faint whimper escaped my mouth, my eyes were starting to water as his hand pressed harder to my mouth.

As if the person sensed my pain they slowly took their hand off my mouth. I closed my eyes and held my breath to keep myself from giving us away. I could feel a persons face coming closer to mine. Hot breaths hit my neck and I shivered. 

"You should breathe now. their gone." A male voice said into my ear. My eyes shot open and my body lunged at the person in front of me. My knee lifted up to nail him right in the stomach. He grunted and I took advantage of his vulnerability and rammed my elbow into his chest, making him fall back into the rail behind him. 

The railing made a high pitched creaking noise and snapped and fell to the alley below us. At the last minute of falling down he grabbed my wrist bringing me down with him and the railing. He sent me falling to the ground as his other hand held onto the platform of the fire escape.

I landed with a thud that took my breath away. I sat there trying to catch me breath until the figure of a person appeared in front of the light come from the street lamp. He stomped over to me and grabbed the loose fabric of my hoodie. Pulling me off the ground and pinning me once again to a wall.

The light shone on his face giving me a good look at his face. I froze. I would never forget this face.

Oh. My. God

 


 

Wow! I wonder who the mystery person is! hahaha. We will find out next time I guess! This chapter took so long to finish! I was almost done with it and my computer had updates! I was soooo close but what can ya do.

Thank you too my 11 subbies! I hope you enjoy reading my story!

I am going to be working n a new story as well!

Anyways, that's all for now! see you all next chapter!