[L] 2PM ♔ I'll Be Back

Scenario Stories

 

I'll Be Back

2PM


Characters

Ok Taecyeon (2PM)

Im Yoona (Girls Generation)

 


 

I'll Be Back

 

           The noise of airplanes fill this place. I almost couldn’t hear of what she said.

 

          “Oppaaa~ We are in airport! And I have to go.” She said that with her worried face.

 

          “Yoona-ya, I couldn’t let you go.” I grab her hand softly.

 

           Yoona ward my hand. “Oppa, how could you be so selfish? This is my dream ever since I was five. I really have to go, oppa!”

 

          I really don’t want to let her go, but she is right. I cannot be a selfish man. This is her dream to become a talented actress and an exclusive training in USA is the best way to make it happen. Moreover she got the scholarship to the best acting academy in USA.

 

          The first time she told me about the scholarship, I thought it was just a prank. She never talk about that anymore since then. It’s Nayeon, her sister, who told me this morning that Yoona will go. I rush my car to Incheon Airport right away. I don’t understand why didn’t she told me that she will go to USA today.

 

          “Why didn’t you told me that you’re leaving?” I asked her.

 

          “I told you I got that scholarship but you didn’t believe it! And I know, you’ll be acting like this if I told you earlier. You might even act crazier than this.” She raise her eyebrows.

 

          I open my mouth to deny that but I couldn’t because it is the truth.

 

        “Plane with series number JYP221576 to New York, USA will be departing in ten minutes.”

 

          Yoona looks even more panic. She grab her luggage and ready to run. “Oppa, I’m really sorry but I have to go….” She looks like she wants to cry.

 

           I hate seeing her cry. I know I will hate myself more if she couldn’t reach her biggest dream. And the very last thing I've ever wanted is she might hate me forever.

 

           I grab her hands once again. “Yoona-ya. Fine, I will turn away for you, I will coolly let you go like a man. And I won’t bother you, silently from behind you. I will silent as the grave, looking at you from afar without you knowing. From very far away, so that you will completely forget my existence. Then you can focus on your dream and come back to me sooner. Just promise me one thing…”

 

           She had teary eyes right now. “Oppa….”

 

          I put my hand on her cheek. “Promise me that you’ll come back to me. Because there’s no one else who can love you like I do …”

 

          She smile to me. I could see how happy she is.  I find my happiness in her smile too. “Believe me when I say I would love you until forever. We would never change. We are definitely meant to be. We are definitely meant for each other. And I promise I’ll be back…”

 

          I smile at her. “I know, and I believed you..” I close my eyes and close the gap of our face. I kiss her lips for the last time before letting her go.

 

          We ended our kiss. She take her luggage and rush to the main gate. At the front gate, she turns around. From where I standing, I could see her smile,  she is waving to me and shouted :

 

          “I’ll be back !”

 

          I wave back and watch her go to the plane. I feel happy and sad at the same time. I’ll let her go….

 

         But you better know that I’m not giving you away. Will I ever stop waiting? No way. It’ll be the same in my world I’m your boy and you’re my girl. I’m letting you go for a bit, but you will come back again, Im Yoona….

 

 


Copyright © 2015 by bluecolored

All rights reserved.

This screnario or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me.


 

A JYP Stan must know this code

JYP221576

。 ◕‿◕ 。