[R] Beautiful Waitress (Part II)

Scenario Stories

 

Recommended

U Got Me

GOT7


Characters

Wang Jackson (GOT7)

Minatozaki Sana (Twice)

JB, Mark, Junior, Youngjae, Bambam, Yugyeom (GOT7)

 


 

Beautiful Waitress

(Part II)

 

          We finished our meals and pay at the cashier. That Sana girl unseen everywhere.

 

          “Gaja (-lets go)!!” Youngjae stretch his arms.

 

           We get in to Jaebum’s car with this positions : Jaebum behind the steer, Jinyoung beside him. Mark and I sit at the middle. Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom sit at the back.

 

           We go to Gangnam Station, a place where a lot of people show their dancing and singing skills. We go there really often. We even have fans. Maybe that’s why I had so many girls clinging on me. We arrive at Gangnam Station 30 minutes later and get ready to perform.

 

            “GOT7 IS HERE!!!!!!” Someone shouted from distant and a lot of people running toward us. We smile at them and walk faster to the save line where other idols preparing to perform too.

 

           “I’ve counted, there’s more than three hundred people. Wahh.. our fans have grown so much!”

 

           “Bambam, how can you do that? We walk so fast. How can you counted all of them?” Yugyeom ask him.

 

          “I am really good with numbers.” Bambam sounds so proud of himself.

 

         “Kids, don’t fall asleep and don’t forget to drink much of water before performing.” Jaebum really is a leader. He said that everytimes we have to perform.

 

         Five minutes before our turn.

 

        “O… Isn’t it that waitress?” Mark pointing at somewhere.

 

         I raise my head and looking at Mark’s pointing direction.

 

        That’s her…..

 

         “What is she doing in here?” Jinyoung scratch his head.

 

         “Ya… Is she really like us that much to come here? Wahhh…”

 

         “Kids, it is our turn now. Let’s go!”

 

          We go to the main main stage and ready in positions.

 

It’s not working

So stop fronting

I know you want me

Let’s start talking

...

 

           We get a lot of cheering from fans. We appreciate them so much because they are willing to watch us ever since the beginning until the very end of performance which is end at night.

 

            We say goodbye for the last time to them and get in to Jaebum’s car again. “Where should we go next?” I ask them.

 

            “Emm… Should we go to supermarket? My mom ask me to buy a shampoo.” Yugyeom recommended.

 

            “Really, Yugyeom? Shampoo? Ya!! How old are you? Why is your mom asking you to buy her a shampoo? You are a namja (-man)!” I look at him unbelievable.

 

            “Hyung, what’s wrong with a shampoo? I used it too. You too, don’t you?!” Bambam is not helping.

 

            “That’s not what I meant Bam, what I mean is-…”

 

            “We are going to supermarket, I have something to buy too.” Jaebum cut me before I finished.

 

            We go to the supermarket at Gangnam. Jaebum parked the car near the welcome door. This supermarket has no many visitors at night. We go to the shampoo section first.

 

            “Wawawa…. Look at who’s here too!” Youngjae pointing at a girl with white top and short jeans.

 

            “Really? I swear I saw this girl everywhere!”

 

            “See? Didn’t I told you that she likes us?”

 

            “Shut up, Bam.”

 

            “I’ll talk to her.”

 

            All of them suddenly become quite and looking at me.

 

            “There you go, Jackson hyung.” Bambam pat my arm.

 

            “I know what you think. But it isn’t.” I start walking to to her. “Ay..” I called her.

 

            She raise her head from the shampoo in her hand. She looks surprise with my presence. “Aren’t you…?”

 

            “Yes, I am Jackson. The one who’s playing pull-and-pull with you. I saw you at the station earlier. Did you saw us performing?” I ask her.

 

            “Ahh.. GOT7, right? You dance pretty well.”

 

            Pretty well?

 

            I cleared my throat. “Can I ask you something?”

 

            She nod at me. “Sure.”

 

            “Do you like me?”

 

            She blinked her eyes and is widely open. “What?”

 

            “I ask, do you like me? Or any of my friends right there?” I pointed my finger at the rest of GOT7 members is standing. They look so curious too.

 

            She sigh and shake her head. “Wah… I don’t believe this.”

 

 

            “You must be liking us that much, huh? You followed us everywhere we go.”

 

            “Listen, Mr. Smart , I.DID.NOT.FOLLOWED.YOU.” She give pressures with her words.

 

            “You  are..”

 

            “Am not.”

 

            “You are!”

 

            “Am not!”

 

            “Yes you are! Just admit it already. Why else we always met everywhere.”

 

            She laugh unbelievable. “Maybe I have a job in that café. Maybe I want to watch my friend’s performance in that station. And maybe I run out of shampoo so I have to go to this supermarket to buy some.”

 

            I laugh. “Or maybe you like us that much so you work at our favorite café. Maybe you like us that much so you go to that station to watch our performance. Andd maybe you like us that much so you followed us to this supermarket and even looking for the same thing!”

 

            She looks around and pointing at the shampoo racks. “Are you going to buy this female shampoo. Aren’t you a namja?” She laughing at me.

 

            I lost of words. That’s exactly what I told Yugyeom not to long ago. “I-III, it’s not what it is! It is Yugyeom  who wants to buy this!” I pointed my finger to Yugyeom standing place who is unseen everywhere and so does the others.

 

            Where the hell are they?

 

 

            She laugh again. “It’s alright to admit it. Some men are also like this kind of shampoo. Take it.” She hands me an electric pink colored shampoo and pat my shoulder.

 

            I look at the shampoo and back to her face. I couldn’t  believe it. “Some men maybe like this kind of shampoo, but I’m NOT one of them, Ms. Waitress.” I handed the shampoo back to her again.

 

            “Do we always have to be like this? First, pull and pull. Now, you want to play push and push?”

 

            “You are the one who wants to play, not me!”

 

            “Ah, kyeopta (-so cute)…”

 

            “Nee..?” I heard a lot of people calling me a hot man, handsome, funny, and strong. But this is the first time I heard the ‘cute’ word.

 

            “I said you’re cute. Oh, if you want to discuss about what shampoo or hair treatment you want to use, please come to this salon. They are best.” She handed me a name card written Moonlight Salon. “I’ll go first. Don’t forget to come!” She start walk to the back.

 

            I look at the name card again and shout at her. “Yaaa!!”

 

            She doesn’t look back again or answered me. She just waving her hand and keep walking until disappear to cashier section.

 

            I laughing unbelievable to myself.

 

            “How did it go, hyung?” Bambam come from nowhere and round his arms over my neck. All of them have gathered behind Bambam and looks curious.

 

            I look pissed of them. “Ya! Where did you go?”

 

           “We want to give you a private space, so we decided to go. How did it go hyung?” Bambam sounds impatiently.

 

            “I told you it’s not what it is. She thought I was going to buy this shampoo and hand me a female salon’s name card. She even ask me to go there and discuss what treatment is the best for me!!” I show them the name card.

 

            Bambam got hype and happy while the rest look pissed. “That’s my hyung! This is counted a success!”

 

            “No, it’s not. He isn’t get her numbers!”

 

            “But she gave him her favorite salon, that’s enough to call it success!”

 

            They have some arguments but finally lost to Bambam.

 

            Jinyoung sigh and handed something to Bambam. “Yaaa.. Wang Jackson, you truly a playboy…”

 

            “What is this?” I ask. Each of them give some papers to Bambam. Is it money? “Are you making a bet on me?”

 

            Bambam laugh and receive those money. “Yes, we make a bet that you won’t be able to catch her. Only me who thought you will success, you are a playboy anyway.”

 

            I shake my head,  couldn’t believe of what was happening to me.

 

           These guys….

 


Copyright © 2015 by bluecolored

All rights reserved.

This screnario or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me


 

Hi again !

。 ◕‿◕ 。 This is the end of Beautiful Waitress, I hope you like it 。 ◕‿◕ 。

I'm sorry if this scenario kinda weird, and I'm sorry for many wrong grammars too !

Thank you for reading ><