[M/V] Day6 ♔ Congratulations

Scenario Stories

 

Congratulations

Day6


Characters

Yoon Dowoon (Day6)

Kim Dahyun (Twice)

Park Jimin (BTS)

Kim Wonpil (Day6)


 

Congratulations

 

          I don't know what worse, being alone in a train without a single light or seeing her beautiful smile in front of me again. Well, most of people will choose the dark train but for me, her smile was like the dead for me. I wouldn't say this 3 months ago, otherwise I would do everything to see that smile. Her smile was like a breakfast for me and her kiss would be my dinner. She is the only one for me. I would never imagine that someday someone will take my spot.

 

           Someone else who make her smile like I used to.

           Someone else who touch her lips that once mine.

           Someone else who take her heart.....

 

           Both of them enter the train holding hands and laughing at each other's words. They don't relize that I am watching them broken-hearted. She laugh at everything he said until she raise her head and meet my eyes. Her laugh disappeared and her eyes get widen. The door behind her closed and noone else get in the train so it's only three of us in here.

 

           I look at her face and still couldn't believe what I saw. Wonpil hyung told me this morning that he saw my grilfriend go to the cinema with a man last night and looks very affectionate. I wouldn't believe in him if he didn't show me the picture. I was going to her place right away but Wonpil hyung stoped me and asked me to come to her later because I wasn't thinking right that time. I called her many times but she never answer it since three months ago. So I decided to take the last train to her home, but I never thought that I get the answer right away.

 

           I still remember clearly in my head about what did she say three months ago.

         

           Let's take a break.....

 

            I took those words and gave you the break you want. Thinking you would never go to someone else's arms. Thinking about everyday we spent together. Thinking about the goal of our relatioship. And, I now I know...... I am the only one who thinking about us. I am the only one who thinks that our relationship will work out. I am the only one who thinks the 'break' means temporary breaks, not permanent breaks....

        

         "Jagiya... Are you sick?" That man's voice bring us to reality.

      

         "Ah.. ani... I'm oke..." She replied him. I know her so well so I can tell that she is lying.

 

         "Really? You look so pale. Here, sit here." He help her to sit. They choose the seat they which is in front of me.

 

         I know she doesn't want to sit there and wants to get out from this train so bad. But she is too late and has no choice, the train is already running.

 

        "Ahhh... We shouldn't go to that restaurant. You sick because of the foods, right? Whe should choose......" He keep talking and talking to her. Her body start to relax and she is trying to avoid me by paying full attention to that man. Smiling, laughing, acting as if I am not here.

 

         A couple minutes more before the next stop. I couldn't take it anymore. Being treated like a statue with no eyes, ears, and heart. I stand up and facing both of them. "Are you happy?" I ask.

 

        Both of them stop talking at looking at me. That nervous looks shown up again in her face. That man looking at me with confusion. "Pardon?".

 

         I am not looking at him. She get all my attention. "Kim Dahyun, are you happy?" I repeat my question.

 

        Dahyun curl her hands, something she'll do if she got nervous. She stands up slowly and followed by that man. "Ah, Dowoon-ah.." She finally say my name....

 

        "You know him?" That man pointing his finger at me.

 

        "Oppa, this iii-is Yoon Dowoon............., m-my frie-nd...." She never sounds so nervous like this.

 

         Ah..... So I am her friend now. And she called him 'Oppa', she never called me that before although I am 3 years older than her.

 

           "Ah, Dahyun's friend, huh? I am Park Jimin, .... Her boyfriend." He smiled so brightly and give me a hand shake. He doesn't know how broke I am inside.

 

          "Dowoon-ah, I'm so-orry I could-ddn't answer your call....."

 

           I almost couldn't hear that because she say that with her tiny voice. I smile saccarstic at her. Couldn't? More like you dindn't want to answer it. "It's fine. Since you're happy, then it's fine...."

 

            She looks into my eyes and I could see her teary eyes.

 

           The train stop at the next station. I don't have to go anywhere anymore so this is my stop. I look at both of them for one more time. "Congratulations... Both of you..." I smile and start to back down to the door.

 

             "Congratulations...."

 

 


Copyright © 2015 by bluecolored

All rights reserved.

This screnario or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me.


 

I hope you like this story 。 ◕‿◕ 。 Sorry for the bad grammars