[L] Miss A ♔ Only You

Scenario Stories

Only You

Miss A


Characters

Bae Suzy (Miss A)

Junior (GOT7)

Ok Taecyeon (2PM)

Park Chanyeol (EXO)

Kim Myungsoo (Infinite)

Lee Jungshin (CN Blue)

 


 

Only You

 

           I look at them one by one.

 

          This guy is Myungsoo oppa, the one who wearing a cap is Chanyeol oppa, body builder is Taecyeon oppa, and this tall man is…. ah, I forgot his name.

 

          “Suzy-ah, should we go to cinema today?” Chanyeol grab my hand.

 

          That tall man take Chanyeol’s hand away from me. “Ya! Why are you holding her hand? She is going to choose me, right Suzy-ah?” He smile at me.

 

           Taecyeon oppa make a chuckled. “No, Lee Jungshin-ssi, she will go with me. We live at the same place anyway.” He grab my hand and pull me close to him. I stumbled because of his strength.

 

           “Hyung! Don’t pull her like that, she might get hurt. Also, you just live at the same apartment building like her, not the same place!” Chanyeol try to release me from Taecyeon’s grip.

 

            They’ve been in arguments like this since fifteen minutes ago. Actually, I don’t want to go with one of this men. I just want to get home as soon as possible. I close my eyes and ready to decline them but someone’s voice stop me.

 

            “Bae Suzy, are you going home?”

 

            I open my eyes and look directly to a person who’s standing near the school gate. He is my classmate, Park Jinyoung. I feel relieve that he come right in time again.

 

            Yes… again… He saved me from situations like this many times before. I couldn’t be more feel save with him beside me.

 

            “Ya! Park Jinyoung! Are you going to steal her again?” Chanyeol shout at him.

 

           “Jinyoung-ah, aren’t you too much?” This time Taecyeon is the one who shouting.

 

          “You have your opportunity yesterday, the day before yesterday, and the other days too!”

 

          “You have to share her for us too!”

 

          “Share? Is she a stuff for you?” Jinyoung come close to us.

 

          Taecyeon punch Jungshin’s head lightly. “Yaa! What are you talking about? Idiot!”

 

          Jungshin rub his head and looking at me. “Suzy-ah, that’s not what I meant. You know it, right?”

 

         I open my mouth for the first time. “I know, oppa. But I’m going with Jinyoung again today.”

 

         They all groaning. “It’s not fair!” Myungsoo start to complaint.

 

         “Suzy, do you have feeling for him? Why do you always choose him?” Chanyeol start to intimidate me.

 

          I feel like having a heart attack. I froze at my place. My heart beating so fast. I want to deny it but no words come out from my mouth.

 

          “She’s only feel annoyed with people who are clinging to her everytimes and everywhere she go.” Now, Jinyoung is standing right in front of me.

 

          “And you don’t?” Taecyeon ask him.

 

          Jinyoung looking at Taecyeon. “I save her from those kind of people, or should I say your kind?”

 

 

          “This brat!” Taecyeon raise his arm and ready to punch Jinyoung’s face but stopped by Chanyeol and Jungshin.

 

          I found this situation become dangerous. “Taecyeon oppa, please stop. You are not those kind of people.” I look Jinyoung who’s raising his eyebrows. “I will go first, annyeonghi gaseyo (-good bye).” I bow to them and grab Jinyoung’s hand. I run fast out from school while dragging Jinyoung with me. I still can hear those guys shouting my name but I don’t care.

 

          After we go far enough from school’s area I release Jinyoung’s hand from mine. I turn away and look at him “Ya! Are you stupid? Why did you say those thing? He could really hurt your face!”

 

          He is shrugging. “I just told them the truth.”

 

          I sigh. “Don’t do that again in the future.” I pointed my finger to him.

 

          He ward my finger from his face. “Do what?”

 

         “Don’t get into trouble again!”

 

         “Ahh… so you asked me to stop helping you?”

 

         I got shock from what he said. “I-II, I didn’t said you should stop helping me-ee..”

 

        “First, you asked me to stay away from trouble but then you still want my help. Hmm…” He is pretending to think hard. “Do you even know who’s started the trouble is?”

 

         That’s right, I am the one who started this. But it’s not my fault those guys clinging on me. It’s not my fault they called me The School’s Sweetheart.

 

          “Mian (-sorry)…” In the end, I am the one who’s apologized.

 

 

          We become quite for a while. Then I feel his hand pat my head. “It’s alright. I’m sorry to cornered you like that.” I look at his face and that warm feeling comes to my heart. He is smiling at me. He put his hand down and sigh. “Maybe you should find a boyfriend to make those guys stop from bothering you.” He laugh lightly.

 

         “Will you?” I close my mouth with my hand. Those words just flowing through my mouth before I can control it.

 

          He looks surprise with my words. “Ya… stop playing around.’ He looks nervous. I never saw him act like this before.

 

         I never want to admit it before. I even don’t know what feeling it is. But looking at him right now make me realize something. Something new that I never felt before. He is different. Noone can make my heart racing like this before except him. I have a lot of guy friends but that doesn’t mean I can’t fall in love.
 

 

         “I like you.” Just like before, those words coming out from my mouth before I can control it. But I don’t want to control it right now.

 

          None of us say anything again after few minutes. Then Jinyoung break this awkward moment with cough.

 

         “Ehem… then…… should we start dating…?”

 

         I couldn’t believe my ears. I raise my head and look directly to his eyes. He smile so brightly and my heart couldn’t beat more fast.

 

          I am not dreaming, right?

 

         Jinyoung lend his hand and waiting for me to reach it. I have doubt in my heart. What if he just took pity on me? What if he just like to playing around with me? WHAT IF HE’LL REGRET IT?

 

         But other thought come out to my mind too. What if he really mean it? What if he really like me that he always help me? What if we could make a real relationship like normal people does?

 

         With that kind of thought, I grab his hand and smile at him. We both then walk hand in hand and looking for the future of our relationship together.

 


Copyright © 2015 by bluecolored

All rights reserved.

This screnario or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from me.


 

I know, I know....

Suzy is belongs to Lee Min Ho right now...

But I could help myself for shipping this two adorable couple even before GOT7 debut ><

。 ◕‿◕ 。 Thank you so much for everyone support and sorry for the bad grammars again hahaha 。 ◕‿◕ 。